Who gets Bruce's billions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
When Bruce dies who will he leave that vast fortune to?
Which if any of the dark knight's teammates will inherit the Wayne family fortune?

If you think its someone else please explain.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I saw this as more of a vs thread and took a chance with it. If its not go ahead and move it. Its cool with me.

Chikorita
rweet mcginnis, as batman needs his money to stay updated

Symmetric Chaos
In a semiserious way I think LexLuthor would end up with the money by some elaborate legal manuvering.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In a semiserious way I think LexLuthor would end up with the money by some elaborate legal manuvering.

Yep, I wouldn't be afraid to bet you're probably right....

Leave it up to Lex to do something like that...

outavodka
probly still gona be enuff for dick/tim/damien to split it all.

Juntai
Dick

TricksterPriest
According to an episode of JLU, Terry is actually Bruce's son. And apparently it was verified by genetic testing. So......, doesn't that mean Terry has dibs, baring a will?

Although it's pretty likely Lex will try to grab a hefty chunk for himself. wink

Entity
Well, for this thread I jus wanted to know who Bruce would most likely leave it all to.

SpunkySmurph
Terry

Scoobless
I doubt he'd leave it to only one person.

Entity
Well I think he would trust Dick to pick up where he left off. Keeping Tim as Robin and all.

Martian_mind
Dick has his own fortion already...not on Bruce's level,but enough o keep himself afloat for the rest of his life,Tim has nothing so i'd say he'd get it.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Entity
Well I think he would trust Dick to pick up where he left off. Keeping Tim as Robin and all.

Yeah, but who's that kid who already picked up where he left off, and who happens to be his biological child?

Terry...something?

xmeat
hulk would beat all them up and take it by force.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmeat

So... xmeat... do you actually look around this forum for abuse? It seems like you want us to make fun of you...

Oh, I almost forgot...

laughing laughing laughing

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, but who's that kid who already picked up where he left off, and who happens to be his biological child?

Terry...something?

I'm not entirerly sure terry's canon....but Regardless Tim has been with Batman longer and also legally his son,Batman has had far moe involvement in Tim's life then he ever did Terry's.

Blood is thicker than water,but emotions are beyond our ken.

xmeat
So... xmeat... do you actually look around this forum for abuse? It seems like you want us to make fun of you...

Oh, I almost forgot...

laughing laughing laughing thou do not understand thee.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I'm not entirerly sure terry's canon....but Regardless Tim has been with Batman longer and also legally his son,Batman has had far moe involvement in Tim's life then he ever did Terry's.

Blood is thicker than water,but emotions are beyond our ken.

Terry is kind of-sort of cannon...He did appear in comics but writers wrote his name wrong. And Terry has been with Bruce for like twenty years at the end of "Epilogue", so they do have an emotional relationship just like Tim and Bruce.

Symmetric Chaos
thou do not understand thee.

no expression

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Terry is kind of-sort of cannon...He did appear in comics but writers wrote his name wrong. And Terry has been with Bruce for like twenty years at the end of "Epilogue", so they do have an emotional relationship just like Tim and Bruce.

20 years....But that would still leave Tim with like 60-years....not to mention Bruce would feel guilty about the joker crap,I say he leaves Terry the estate,Tim the money,Dick the cars and like always overlooks the pro that is Jason.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression is there thy problem.

Darth Macabre
20 years....But that would still leave Tim with like 60-years....not to mention Bruce would feel guilty about the joker crap,I say he leaves Terry the estate,Tim the money,Dick the cars and like always overlooks the pro that is Jason.

Well, it depends on what continuity we're talking about, really...But I'd tend to agree with your assessment.

Entity

Terry...something?

Still say he'd give it to Dick. He more or less raised Dick and he'd know Dick would honor his wishes probably better than anyone.
The reason he and Dick fight so much is because they are so alike. I think Bruce has more of a father feeling towards Dick then all the others combined. Well, maybe not combined but definitely overall. Just look at the things he's done when it came down to it for real with Dick.

He started to consider joining Superman (Earth 2) only asking if Dick's life was better there.
He almost shot someone in cold blood to defend Dick.
He fights with Dick so much because he is just like him.

If he gave it all to Dick, he would do almost exactly what Bruce would with it. Taking care of Tim and anyone else that needed it. (Terry)

As for Terry being his son. Technically that is right but genetically only. Terry was raised by another man and never even knew Bruce at all until he was like what 20? Hell Bruce never even met Terry's mom till after that, let along sleep with her. Terry may biologically be his son but Dick is in every other since.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Entity
Still say he'd give it to Dick. He more or less raised Dick and he'd know Dick would honor his wishes probably better than anyone.
The reason he and Dick fight so much is because they are so alike. I think Bruce has more of a father feeling towards Dick then all the others combined. Well, maybe not combined but definitely overall. Just look at the things he's done when it came down to it for real with Dick.

He started to consider joining Superman (Earth 2) only asking if Dick's life was better there.
He almost shot someone in cold blood to defend Dick.
He fights with Dick so much because he is just like him.

If he gave it all to Dick, he would do almost exactly what Bruce would with it. Taking care of Tim and anyone else that needed it. (Terry)

As for Terry being his son. Technically that is right but genetically only. Terry was raised by another man and never even knew Bruce at all until he was like what 20? Hell Bruce never even met Terry's mom till after that, let along sleep with her. Terry may biologically be his son but Dick is in every other since.

This is why you shouldn't have had terry...he screws it all up continuity wise....because if we're talking The animated Series then Bruce and Dick have split....and jason never existed.

If we can discount Terry i say Dick gets the Estate(as Batman would only trust him to protect gotham) Tim gets the money(The child needs something that'll get him booty) and Jason wouldn't get anything except an antique book from Bruce.

Entity
Well, the thread got moved!
Oh well, I tried. sad

This is why you shouldn't have had terry...he screws it all up continuity wise....because if we're talking The animated Series then Bruce and Dick have split....and jason never existed.

If we can discount Terry i say Dick gets the Estate(as Batman would only trust him to protect gotham) Tim gets the money(The child needs something that'll get him booty) and Jason wouldn't get anything except an antique book from Bruce.

Agreed, Jason gets bubkiss!

Symmetric Chaos
Anyone else noticed that xmeat's english has been getting worse and worse for an example see below

is there thy problem.

no expression

Martian_mind
Christ...if he's going to speak in ye olde english he could atleast do it right...

SpunkySmurph
I think he would/should leave Wayne Enterprises to Barbara... better then having Damien inherit it, anyways, and at least he's be leaving it to the smartest one in the bunch.

Martian_mind
I think he would/should leave Wayne Enterprises to Barbara... better then having Damien inherit it, anyways, and at least he's be leaving it to the smartest one in the bunch.

Good call...having it distributed all out evenely would be a much better tactic than just giving it to the one person.

DarkCrawler
Normal DC continuity? Terry isn't even there, is he?

Anyway, Dick would obviously get the money. Come on, the FIRST Robin. They are pretty much literally father and son (not on biological sense of course). Jason kinda was too, but he was way too rebellious and now he is kinda evil too, he would not get a dime. I guess Tim would get money too, but he has always been more independent from Bats and did not really have the father/son relationship, more like associates. Damien is ACTUAL son of Batman...but if he continues on the Assassins route, he probably would not get a dime either.

If Batman for some reason would die before Alfred, Alfred would get lot of money too.

Wally West
If it had to go to one person it would go to Dick. I'm surprised theres actually any votes for anyone else! Bruce has legally adopted him and he is his eldest 'son', so it makes sense. In the first Nightwing annual I'm sure Bruce says something about Dick being the one to inherit the business if he died, I'll check it later.

Juntai
Well, Bruce treats Dick like an equal these days.
The rest are still under his wing.

WrathfulDwarf
All the knowledge and equipment plus the inheritance would go to Dick Grayson. However, the speculation of Batman's offspring getting the money is also very possible. Damien is nothing but a bastard child. So he gets nothing. Selina's child could also get the money. But DC is blowing that away by making someone else the father.

Superguy

Terry...something? Batman of the Future/ Batman beyond is AU... and as Damien isn't (presumabely) legally recpgnised as Brucie's son, the fortune would surely sp,lit between his adopted sons, Masters Richard and Timothy...

Superguy
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Terry is kind of-sort of cannon...He did appear in comics but writers wrote his name wrong. And Terry has been with Bruce for like twenty years at the end of "Epilogue", so they do have an emotional relationship just like Tim and Bruce. No. He is NOT canon. He is part of the DCAU: as are the Batman Beyond and Batman Adventures comics... The DCAU is not part of true DC Earth 1 continuity: just becase Harvey Dent was scarred by an explosion in BTAS, doesn't mean he was in main continuity. Just because the Cluemaster was an obese THING in The Batman, doesn't mean he is in the comics. mad Rant over. 'Nuff said.

Superguy
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
All the knowledge and equipment plus the inheritance would go to Dick Grayson. However, the speculation of Batman's offspring getting the money is also very possible. Damien is nothing but a bastard child. So he gets nothing. Selina's child could also get the money. But DC is blowing that away by making someone else the father. That made me think... and I do wonder about whether he might leave something towards Stephanie Brown's child. At the end of War Games, he did promise her he'd make sure the kid never wanted for anything... cool

SpunkySmurph
Wayne Manor and all bat-tech goes to Terry (assuming he exists in the same universe)

All other tech, and some meaningful trinket goes to Dick

The fortune is split between Tim, Alfred (and, if I had my way, Joker)

Wayne Enterprises goes to Barbara

Jason and Damien get recognition.... and nothing else.

willRules
Nightwing and Alfred gets the Money. Alfred is like Bat's dad and Nightwing is like Bat's son. Nuff said.

Priest
Originally posted by willRules
Nightwing and Alfred gets the Money. Alfred is like Bat's dad and Nightwing is like Bat's son. Nuff said.
i would assume alfred would die before bruce.

thats was pretty funny laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
i would assume alfred would die before bruce.

Alfred is up there with MrImmortal and Aunt May nothing short of TOAA or the Presence will even slow them down.

Redatom65
most likely Dick

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Superguy
No. He is NOT canon. He is part of the DCAU: as are the Batman Beyond and Batman Adventures comics... The DCAU is not part of true DC Earth 1 continuity: just becase Harvey Dent was scarred by an explosion in BTAS, doesn't mean he was in main continuity. Just because the Cluemaster was an obese THING in The Batman, doesn't mean he is in the comics. mad Rant over. 'Nuff said.

Terry's appeared in Superman/Batman. So I repeat, he is kind of/sort of cannon....Go rant somewhere else.

no expression

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by willRules

Tim is also very much like Bruce's son. And Nightwing's already semi-rich and gaining.

Superherovandal
Wasn't Tim already rich before he met Bruce? I thought his dad was a company owner or something. He wouldn't need the money.

Entity
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Wasn't Tim already rich before he met Bruce? I thought his dad was a company owner or something. He wouldn't need the money.

This one is news to me.

As for whoever said Alfred would get the money. I made this thread with the assumption that he wouldn't be around by this time.
However, if Alfred was still around then yea, he gets everything without a doubt. Still think Dick would essentially become the Batman. I still think he would use the Nightwing name but, he would probably move into the Manor/Batcave and take on Tim as the continued Robin. Oh, he might fight it at first but either way it would happen eventually. Alfred would do what he could to aid Dick just as he had Bruce while Dick progressed even farther into becoming Bruce semi against his will. Tim may be doing allot of his own thing by now thou but, if Dick ever needed him he'd be there.

That is how I see it going down. If Alfred was still alive that is.

manjaro
i voted for terry but it looks like tim is the one he would willingly leave it to seeing as how he legally adopted him. and dick might just get a company or two, but in all lilkeyhood Talia would pull an Anna Nicole(RIP) and make sure that damien has a stake in it as well, as he is blood

Entity
Originally posted by manjaro
i voted for terry but it looks like tim is the one he would willingly leave it to seeing as how he legally adopted him. and dick might just get a company or two, but in all lilkeyhood Talia would pull an Anna Nicole(RIP) and make sure that damien has a stake in it as well, as he is blood

Never underestimate the potential of Bruce's contingency plans!

NoFate007
He'd most likely split it up and give most of it to Dick, unless by some chance Alfred was still alive, then he'd get a large portion as well naturally.

Wally West
In the Nightwing annual Bruce says Dick would be the one to inherit Wayne Corp, and he has refered to Dick as his "heir", he is also he oldest son (since he was legally adopted by Bruce) and Brother Eye even said Nightwing was his "favourite". If it had to go to one person it would be Dick Grayson.

DarkCrawler
Is there Terry on NORMAL DC Universe? I don't think so, and even if there is, I don't think they have same relations as in Batman Beyond...and no way would Batman give him the money over Dick.

Beta Ray Howard
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/Strawberry_Clock/Cats/1162517751236.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.