Batman vs. Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
This time no weapons, no powers. Just hand to hand. in a cage.

spidey-dude
elektra

jasonk3
Batman

Sixth_Winged
Batman.

braz
h2h? Batman.

Metalmanx
Even with Elektra's low-level telepathy?

Juntai
Batman.

Kazenji
Batman all the way

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
This time no weapons, no powers. Just hand to hand. in a cage.

bruce

SpunkySmurph
elektra.

she's stronger. faster. quicker reflexes. just as skilled. and she has pre-cog.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
elektra.

and other....assets shifty

Beta Ray Howard
Elektra would lose, guys. Batman's honestly a better fighter, can use pressure points better, and the Leopard Blow would just be icing on the cake.

Batman 7/10.

Or he could just c$nt punt her.

The Fake Macoy
I'm honestly wondering if Electra's telepathy is so good how come Bullseye owns her? Seriously, is he immune or something?

bigbran
Batman.

Batman-Prime
Batman vs Elektra in a cage? A Woman vs Mr Handsome? They wouldn't fight...

Tie

9 Months later we would have an KillaBaby.

emporerpants
bats wins

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
elektra.

Damn right!

Elektra is like Lady Shiva... only better and with a plethora of quasi mystical ninja abilities. Batman is outclassed.

... You trendy bastard, you. cool

LORDSIDIOUS01
Aren't we all forgetting that Bruce Wayne is also a ninja. Batman wins.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

yes

Blaxican
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Meaning what? I can pick up a gun and call myself a cop, hell I may even have had past training on how to fire said gun, but that doesn't mean I can beat a real cop in a fire fight. Electra's got 1337 H2H, as well as low powered telepathy to boot.

Electra 6/10

Deathstroke
Didn't the thread starter specify no powers? Wouldn't telepathy be a power?

Daredevil1
I believe Electra devolped her telepathy/illusion powers through martial arts by skill. Unless thats been retconed or something.

But I don't think that will be much of a factor, mostly she has used that ability on no name fighters/thugs with weak skill or a weak mind.

But when she encounters top fighters like Daredevil, Wolverine, Shang-Chi, Bullseye Taskmaster. That ability either vanishes or their skills/mind is to strong to be overwhelmed by it.

Some might call it PIS or CIS but for "continuity" she has never used it to overcome a top fighter and lets face it Batman is one.

Superherovandal
Elektra Stronger? faster may a little bit. but stronger?? No way..... More skilled? doubtful. Elektra loses 6-7/10

snoopdogg
Elektra can bench press 250lbs. according to her bio. That's a tad below Batman.

Batman wins 8/10.

Superherovandal
more like a lot less than Batsie.

capt it up
Thats why Bio's are useless. Electra is faster then batman. She extremely strong. She more then batman as well and she has telepthy. There skills are around equal which means electra takes.

capt it up

Superherovandal
I don't think she is as skilled as Bats. She's lost to less skilled like Bullseye. and she never really gets the better of Daredevil.

Superboy Prime
Batman.

Why?

Because it's the god damned Batman, fools.

capt it up
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I don't think she is as skilled as Bats. She's lost to less skilled like Bullseye. and she never really gets the better of Daredevil.
umm she has beaten DD and DD due to radar sense would take a majority over batman. Bull beat electra due to projectiles

Juntai
Originally posted by capt it up
umm she has beaten DD and DD due to radar sense would take a majority over batman. Bull beat electra due to projectiles Bats> both DD and Electra.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
Bats> both DD and Electra.

Batman is more skilled then Daredevil... so you're half right. Congrats!

Juntai
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Batman is more skilled then Daredevil... so you're half right. Congrats! He's a craftier, smarter, better fighter. smile

srankmissingnin
He's a craftier, smarter, better fighter. smile

... then Daredevil. wink

snoopdogg
I have a hard time believing Elektra is craftier & smarter than Batman.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

... You trendy bastard, you. cool

I almost missed that... blush2

capt it up
Bats> both DD and Electra.

Batman is slightly better fighter to DD. How ever DD has the superior reflexes and would likly take the majority.

Elektras skill level and batmans are dam close. How ever as I stated she also faster with better reflexes and she has TP so batman is pritty screwed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.