KMC >>>>>Comicxtreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
there debating abilties are a joke.

they base every thing off hand books and ignore comic evidence and i think we should vs them in an all out debate match

Beta Ray Howard
Ha ha ha! CX is such a funny place.

They're not worth the time.

capt it up
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Ha ha ha! CX is such a funny place.

They're not worth the time.
hahaha I know. Some of the things they say. They don't believe in evidence lol they just take eachother word for every thing.

some dude asked for proof and they like flipped out lol

Beta Ray Howard
Yeah, CX is pretty stupid. If you want another forum, I'd go to Comic Edge or something along those lines. Don't go to SHC either. The place can be like a Pirrana tank sometimes. They're literally all lying in wait for another moronic fanboy to trek over and get mauled.

A lot of them have a LOT of knowledge, and are very pissed off individuals.

On second though, maybe we should send Board Walker and Nvr over there. Might be funny to watch. big grin

Martian_mind
Heh,the idea of sending some of our members out to the proverbial slaughterhouse might be interesting.....but why bother when we can slay them ourselves.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Heh,the idea of sending some of our members out to the proverbial slaughterhouse might be interesting.....but why bother when we can slay them ourselves.

Well, over there you can:

Curse
make plenty of momma jokes
be a complete and utter ass

and the best part? The mods will say that if you make the claim, you deserve to get roasted.

It's a forum where half the members have been banned from CBR, CX, here, and other places for starting crap.

I lurk over there, and don't post, because I know I'll say something completely stupid.

Martian_mind
Well, over there you can:

Curse
make plenty of momma jokes
be a complete and utter ass

It's a forum where half the members have been banned from CBR, CX, here, and other places for starting crap.

So basically it's a forum full of,well,you stick out tongue

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So basically it's a forum full of,well,you stick out tongue

Oh yeah. I guarantee that if I posted more often in debates, I'd be banned by now.

That's why I'm just sticking to my respect threads and this area for now.

Martian_mind
Oh yeah. I guarantee that if I posted more often in debates, I'd be banned by now.

That's why I'm just sticking to my respect threads and this area for now.

Hmmm....you took the high-road,i was half-expecting a joke relating to the size of your penis.

Killjoy stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Ah SHC sure is fun, I have had great debates there...but I haven't had time to be there lately because of the Tourney and the goddamn school. sad

Comicxtreme is laughable crap though.

TricksterPriest
You know who would fit right in there, and not be missed here? Xmeat&Devilgoblin. If we're going to send anyone into a morass, let's use someone expendable.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
there debating abilties are a joke.

they base every thing off hand books and ignore comic evidence and i think we should vs them in an all out debate match

That site is full of ****.

Endless Mike
To be honest, Naruto forums actually has some knowledgeable comic book debators.

Skeets
Originally posted by Endless Mike
To be honest, Naruto forums actually has some knowledgeable comic book debators.
Are you that endless mike.... eek!

Soleran
SHC is alot of fun, I have posted over there in the pastsmile

However cross forum debates thumb down

boriquaking55
I don't really think it's right to trash-talk other forums here.

I will say I wouldn't mind CBR forums if it wasn't such a damn manga/anime fest over there.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by boriquaking55

I will say I wouldn't mind CBR forums if it wasn't such a damn manga/anime fest over there.

Yes it's true they overrate anime characters in fights against comic book characters.

(Goku <<<<<< Superman)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Endless Mike
(Goku >>>>>>> Superman)

yes

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
yes laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55

glare Ya know there are some anime fans here.

I've noticed some real problems in CBR personally (the first time I went there I left after seeing a guy gey bashed for saying Flash would beat Batman)

UniOmni
I mostly post at SHC now, and to be honest, the way many debate here, wouldn't hold up over there.

The speedblitzes, transmutations and OE of doom would be laughed off the board.

They debate the characters as shown in comics, and it works exceedingly well.

You can have a debate, without the speedblitz ruining the potential.
Or without the godblast coming up.
Or speedsteal followed by a speed force dump.
Or a GL recreating the entire corps every match.

Or the true form Darkseids and New Gods.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by UniOmni
I mostly post at SHC now, and to be honest, the way many debate here, wouldn't hold up over there.

The speedblitzes, transmutations and OE of doom would be laughed off the board.

They debate the characters as shown in comics, and it works exceedingly well.

You can have a debate, without the speedblitz ruining the potential.
Or without the godblast coming up.
Or speedsteal followed by a speed force dump.
Or a GL recreating the entire corps every match.

Or the true form Darkseids and New Gods.

People don't seem to realize that while characters are assumed at "max potential", CIS is also a valid argument as well on KMC. And CIS doesn't always have to mean "stupid"....it could simply mean that they fight like they normally would within comics, not "bloodlusted" all the time.

So yeah, we take things too far sometimes. It's a shame really.

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
People don't seem to realize that while characters are assumed at "max potential", CIS is also a valid argument as well on KMC. And CIS doesn't always have to mean "stupid"....it could simply mean that they fight like they normally would within comics, not "bloodlusted" all the time.

So yeah, we take things too far sometimes. It's a shame really.

Nope.

It's in their power-set , logically they can use it. Anything else is stupidity.

I look at it from this perspective , you have been informed that one of you (You +Opponent) has to die for the match to end. Thus you go straight for your strongest attack to eliminate any chance that you may fall.

It's like a guy threatening you with a knife and you trying to punch him out when you could simply draw a pistol and paint the walls with his brain.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope.

It's in their power-set , logically they can use it. Anything else is stupidity.

I look at it from this perspective , you have been informed that one of you (You +Opponent) has to die for the match to end. Thus you go straight for your strongest attack to eliminate any chance that you may fall.

It's like a guy threatening you with a knife and you trying to punch him out when you could simply draw a pistol and paint the walls with his brain.

No, I understand.

But I'm saying it's unfortunate because that's rarely what we see in comics, and it isn't in most peoples' personality to go for the kill.

So I really don't mind seeing how it would happen in a comic, not just in a "bloodlust" scenario.

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
No, I understand.

But I'm saying it's unfortunate because that's rarely what we see in comics, and it isn't in most peoples' personality to go for the kill.

So I really don't mind seeing how it would happen in a comic, not just in a "bloodlust" scenario.

Oh , well maybe we should add more backstory to our fights instead of just

'Blahblah versus Blhablah'

Correct ?

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You know who would fit right in there, and not be missed here? Xmeat&Devilgoblin. If we're going to send anyone into a morass, let's use someone expendable.

Devilgoblin got banned from SHC.

He's the beloved Devilhulk.

Beta Ray Howard
Oh , well maybe we should add more backstory to our fights instead of just

'Blahblah versus Blhablah'

Correct ?

Essentially. The thing about SHC is that if you were to say "oh, Superman cuts him in half with heat vision" you'd get laughed at, because that's not what Superman does.

However, people tend to misunderstand the fact that CBR rules don't always dictate that Bloodlust is on. You have to state that in the thread.

capt it up
shc? hmmm I will go and check it out.

comicxtreme is terriable and I am glad you all agree

Beta Ray Howard
shc? hmmm I will go and check it out.

comicxtreme is terriable and I am glad you all agree

Word of advise: take your time on posts and spell correctly.

They're grammar nerds.

Chikorita
lets push Judge and David Richard on thembig grin

capt it up
Word of advise: take your time on posts and spell correctly.

They're grammar nerds.

thanks

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Chikorita
lets push Judge and David Richard on thembig grin

no expression

First of all, I think that Judge is already on there, considering I guarantee that I know EXACTLY who he is.

David Richards would end up crying like a baby.

Chikorita
coolsmile marcuswink

Beta Ray Howard
coolsmile marcuswink

Wow. Here we go again. AJ, when are you going to grow up?

capt it up
hahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahah

you little bastered how you be AJ

marcus leave him alone

Chikorita
i am not judge or aj. but everyone knows who YOU are, marcuswink or marcuses fictional wifewink

Beta Ray Howard
i am not judge or aj. but everyone knows who YOU are, marcuswink or marcuses fictional wifewink

Hardy har, kid. You're not fooling anyone.

AJ, it's you. Everyone knows it's you. It's obvious due to the way you attack Mr. Valentine for no damn reason.

Seriously, still pissed off that Wales is "inferior to England."

Artemis1860
Hey Chikorita, first off, he isn't marcus' wife, as I am marcus' wife.

And he sure as hell isn't marcus. Marcus is sitting right next to me watching Without a Trace with me and rolling his eyes (he hates this show)

I don't know who you are, and frankly I don't care, you're just another annoying pest on a forum getting his rocks off by pestering ppl.

I'll just contentedly ignore you now.

inamilist

not to get involved

but the link in your sig goes here:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7686/judgebh8.th.jpg

really, I'd be way more impressed if you weren't the Judge and this whole thing is a ploy, but that would require so much time and effort I would have to laugh at you on principal...

capt it up
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Hey Chikorita, first off, he isn't marcus' wife, as I am marcus' wife.

And he sure as hell isn't marcus. Marcus is sitting right next to me watching Without a Trace with me and rolling his eyes (he hates this show)

I don't know who you are, and frankly I don't care, you're just another annoying pest on a forum getting his rocks off by pestering ppl.

I'll just contentedly ignore you now.
I never new you were married to marcus. I always liked marcus lol

Artemis1860
I never new you were married to marcus. I always liked marcus lol

You knew I was engaged to him I thought, before we got married, back when I went by DraconainVolata and then BloodyAngel.

Board Walker
Yeah, CX is pretty stupid. If you want another forum, I'd go to Comic Edge or something along those lines. Don't go to SHC either. The place can be like a Pirrana tank sometimes. They're literally all lying in wait for another moronic fanboy to trek over and get mauled.

On second though, maybe we should send Board Walker and Nvr over there. Might be funny to watch. big grin

Oh Howard, if I left here, I would now longer be able to tear your rediculous arguments and claims to pieces, such as you thinking DS is below Odin, when you likely do not even read DC!

P.S. You are not one tenth of the debater that Whirly was, so bane of him you are not!

On another note, Happy Valentines Day you loveable and adorable Howard you!

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Board Walker
Oh Howard, if I left here, I would now longer be able to tear your rediculous arguments and claims to pieces, such as you thinking DS is below Odin, when you likely do not even read DC!

Sure you do. Then your alarm goes off and you wake up.

P.S. You are not one tenth of the debater that Whirly was, so bane of him you are not!

Sure. I'm pretty sure he had to resort to idiotic remarks when he got smacked around in Forum Misconceptions.

Nice try, kiddo.

You too. Hope your boyfriend is gentle to you tonight.

capt it up
You knew I was engaged to him I thought, before we got married, back when I went by DraconainVolata and then BloodyAngel.
naw I new you got married and were engaged I never new who it was though

Artemis1860
naw I new you got married and were engaged I never new who it was though

rofl. oops.

Well i guess now you know why I was so pissed off at that time when Marcus was banned.

UniOmni

On another note, Happy Valentines Day you loveable and adorable Howard you!

BW, you'd do great at SHC.

Over there, its generally accepted that Odin>> Darkseid.

And LT>>> Spectre.

And Surfer> Superman.

You'd have your work cut out for you, but it'd do wonders for the slant over there to have you......................*snickers*

bigbran
Originally posted by UniOmni
Or a GL recreating the entire corps every match. The funny thing is... that I was the one who started to use that in debates!
laughing

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
That site is full of ****.

Guy222 says KMC>>>>>>any other comic forum

King Kandy

You have a link to SHC?

Ash's Boomstick
Superhero chat is even more of a kiddie forum than here.
This thing about scans this forum has is also silly.

snoopdogg
I heard some of the guys who moderate at Comixtreme actually work for Marvel and help write the handbooks.

grey fox
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I heard some of the guys who moderate at Comixtreme actually work for Marvel and help write the handbooks.

Ahhh well that explaisn it.

Run by retards , members act like retards.

capt it up
Originally posted by snoopdogg

that just a bunch of BS man. Mos tof the mod's are retarded

capt it up
rofl. oops.

Well i guess now you know why I was so pissed off at that time when Marcus was banned.
lol

grey fox
I was searching for Thor feats and I SWEAR to god this was on the site...

outavodka
I was searching for Thor feats and I SWEAR to god this was on the site... WTFloli swear man it just kept getting funnier and funnier.

xmeat
this is my first comic book forum but if you want go to gametrailers.com forums and ask anyone about xmeat i hade the same name there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.