wally west vs wonder women and supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
would the flash be able to take on these two,??

or would he just as simply kill them both as if this were a one on one

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax

how powerful is wally

Beta Ray Howard
Wally's fast, but he's not taking Superman and Wonder Woman at the same time.

If he were as fast as he is implied to be, he could have taken the Obsidian League by himself, and not ended up dead and legless.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jax_Jax

Yes.

Priest
Team wins

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Priest
Team wins

I honestly don't see how.

If this is a non-jobbing, non-holding-back Wally against even a non-jobbing, non-holding-back Supes and Wonder Woman, I still can't see how he can't win.

Priest
Wonder Woman has been shown to react to zoom like speeds. Superman going all out would be able to react to flashes speeds.
One on one flash would beat both. but together i can see ww and supers edging flash out.

Metalmanx
Wonder Woman has been shown to react to zoom like speeds. Superman going all out would be able to react to flashes speeds.
One on one flash would beat both. but together i can see ww and supers edging flash out.

What? What the f**k?

No, man. Both going all out, Superman would be lucky if he could see an after-image of the Flash.

And didn't Zoom kick WW's ass all over the world once?

Symmetric Chaos

Have you seen the Flash vs Zoom fight? They were circling the earth before any other people had a chance to start reacting.

erm

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Have you seen the Flash vs Zoom fight? They were circling the earth before any other people had a chance to start reacting.

erm
but..but..its superman
cry

Symmetric Chaos
but..but..its superman
cry

laughing out loud

I'm not going to give a winner here because I really don't know.

(a note on the Flash vs Zoom fight that idiot SC forgot to mention that Flash had extra speed for that fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.