Kazuya Mishima vs Ryuji Yamazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Mishima Fighting Karate vs Combative Homicide (self-taught)

After regaining control of the Mishima Zaibatsu for the second time (he let his father and Jinpachi kill each other off), Kazuya is approached by several members of the Yakuza, demanding that Kazuya pays them extortion money in the form of a Sōkaiya.

(Sōkaiya: form of specialized racketeer unique to Japan, and often associated with the yakuza. Individuals acquire enough stock from multiple companies in order to gain entrance to stock holder meetings. There, they disrupt the meeting - and embarrass the company - until their demands are met.)

Kazuya refuses and when they try to intimidate him, Kazuya sends several of them to the ICU.

That's where Mr. Yamazaki comes in.

The insane hitman is called to deal with the Mishima Zaibatsu boss. He crashes the compound, wrecking shop, until Kazuya comes down. Yamazaki demands that Kazuya pays up. Instead, Kazuya prepares for a fight.

To make this match as fair as possible, Kazuya can't use his Devil powers. Like that's any of a hinderance on Kazuya.

Sado22
woah...good fight.
Snake arm wil be a biatch to deal with. so will Zaki's unpredicatable fighting style (if you call that a fighting style). on top of all the Zaki is dishonorable (kicking dust into opponent's face for one) and his cheapy knife attacks. of course dealing with a knife isn't a problem for Kazuya but Zaki does with with slyness by keeping it hidden.
however, now the question: can someone who can clobber demigods and demons and monsters who shoot a lot of worse shit out of their mouth (other than bad breath and dirty tongue) have any problems dealing with a cheap freak?
of course he can.
the day Zaki can beat Paul Phoenix I'll give him props. Kazy has taken a lot more punishment than being stabbed or kicked repeatedly while grounded....heck he survived falling off a cliff as a kid and still climbed back up.

EGWF and Zaki is out. Kazuya then literally kicks him out of the Zaibatsu.

~The Cold Blooded Sado-sama

TricksterPriest
Kaz is screwed. without Devil, he has no chance of beating the official KOF madman. Even with Devil, it would still favor Zaki.

Sado22
only that knives don't have an effect on Devil since even bullets don't.

*sharpshooter TP*

~The Excellence of Execution Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
IMO Kazuya Mishima has everything it takes to take down Yamazaki. He's as ruthless, if not more; as strong, if not stronger; has more technique; and has much more experience than Yamazaki.

Yamazaki would land a couple of strong blows, but in the end I see Kazuya enduring the pain to emerge victorious.

It is a cold day in hell since I'm agreeing with Sado here...

Remulous
Kaz will win. It won't be a push over though. Kaz is gonna have to work.

Sado22
sad
why the animosity superboy? Lana Lang and I are just friendswink

ditto.

~THe Invincible Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
I like the cold day in hell catchphrase, that's all thumbup

Sado22
mad
*ties Superboy to kryptonite block*

~Lex Luthor Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
ahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.