Super Sweet Thread Of Awesomeness!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puzzle
Fooled you. ermm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/meow_girl76/cupid_dead.jpg

..::Marea::..
Ken that is really sad!

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Puzzle
Fooled you. ermm

HAHAHAHA!

Kram3r
You didn't fool me I checked what was in the thread before I came into it. Jokes on you. ermm

Strangelove
Well that kinda sucks

Puzzle
Originally posted by Kram3r
You didn't fool me I checked what was in the thread before I came into it. Jokes on you. ermm

Made you post though. ermm

Mišt
Pssh, nobody hates love, you just hate the holiday associated with it.ermm

Originally posted by Strangelove
Well that kinda sucks

I agree, so sad.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by ..::Marea::..
I agree, so sad.

You have a picture of a broken heart as your avatar. Irony.

Puzzle

Seraphim XIII
I hate love, once you get dumped enough times you start to. no expression

I've been dumped once. It sucked.

Mišt
I hate love, once you get dumped enough times you start to. no expression

And then you'll find another girl to E-Date and forget it ermm

Puzzle

Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
You have a picture of a broken heart as your avatar. Irony.

So what! Do you see me going all anti-love. Nope!

Mišt

Seraphim XIII
So what! Do you see me going all anti-love. Nope!

Your point? A broken heart usually equals love has been destroyed. Still ironic.

Isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

We're not talking about internet relationships. no expression

Don't get me started on you! If you wanted a certain someone maybe you should of asked her!

And That broken heart is a logo of my Tshirt. It will be changed once I find something nicer.

Your point? A broken heart usually equals love has been destroyed. Still ironic.

Oh get over yourself.

Seraphim XIII
Don't get me started on you! If you wanted a certain someone maybe you should of asked her!

And That broken heart is a logo of my Tshirt. It will be changed once I find something nicer.

Don't get subliminally insulting. I cannot stand that kind of shit. I can already see what you're getting at and it's a low blow. Quit while you're ahead.

Puzzle

I did. no expression

PiruBlood
Fooled you. ermm

dude why did you shoot your mom in the back?

Puzzle
Originally posted by PiruBlood

My mom's a chubby little boy with wings?

Seraphim XIII

Stupid.

Don't get subliminally insulting. I cannot stand that kind of shit. I can already see what you're getting at and it's a low blow. Quit while you're ahead.

Excuse me?

Just because he is single so what? I am single and do you see me making sad threads and going anti-love. No!

I have more reason than him to be Anti-love but why let depression take over you.

Oh and while I am here. I wasn't talking to you so kindly butt out.

a1hsauce
Fooled you. ermm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/meow_girl76/cupid_dead.jpg no someone shot CUpid... is Rudolph next? confused

PiruBlood
puzzle just shut up. i know your story. some girl turned you down so you go on a little rampage and cry like the girl you are. and step off from being rude to marea cause puzzle you wanna battle someone battle a man.

Seraphim XIII
Excuse me?

Just because he is single so what? I am single and do you see me making sad threads and going anti-love. No!

I have more reason than him to be Anti-love but why let depression take over you.

You're trying to low blow him. Nobody is stupid. He didn't make a sad thread, so relax yourself.

Do you know him? Who are you to say you have more reason? How are you so special?

Make me butt out. Seriously.

Seraphim XIII
puzzle just shut up. i know your story. some girl turned you down so you go on a little rampage and cry like the girl you are. and step off from being rude to marea cause puzzle you wanna battle someone battle a man.

Battle a man? You're insulting like a child. Don't be so damn rude. Who the f*ck do you think you are coming in here suddenly bashing Puzzle?

Here, wanna step up to somebody? Step up to me.

Puzzle
Excuse me?

No, but you were talking to me all depressed about how I turned you down. srug

Obviously you don't know my story then. No girl has turned me down in months, this is about the feelings that remain after having a relationship that was ripped from you when the other person stops caring.

If you don't know the story then kindly shut your ****ing face and stop trying to come to someones aid and being the hero of the day. You want to act like the big man and argue over the internet? Well I have news for you son...

NO ONE ****ING CARES!

...it's just the ****ing internet. If you were to come see me face to face and try this shit then that would be a different story and I'd just love to see you get in my face so I could knock whatever smile you could muster off of yours.

PiruBlood
You're trying to low blow him. Nobody is stupid. He didn't make a sad thread, so relax yourself.

Do you know him? Who are you to say you have more reason? How are you so special?

you can shut up also man. and your saying puzzle aint made a sad thread? yea he did. by posting a pic like that tells us that he is pissed cause some chick dumped him for a real man. you might wanna use those knee pads cause you cant kiss his butt on bare knees.

So he fell in love twice, who cares! Should he sit there and squalor in self pity!

This world is a big place maybe he should open his eyes and see that there is a girl out there for him.

Oh and what makes me so special, well out of three relationships I got cheated on twice. And try being in love with somebody who doesn't give you the time of day.

Seraphim XIII
you can shut up also man. and your saying puzzle aint made a sad thread? yea he did. by posting a pic like that tells us that he is pissed cause some chick dumped him for a real man. you might wanna use those knee pads cause you cant kiss his butt on bare knees.

Make me shut up, tough guy. Your pathetic one liners and outright stupidity cannot save your ass. He posted a picture and if he hates love, it's his opinion, so STFU and GTFO.

Obviously you don't know my story then. No girl has turned me down in months, this is about the feelings that remain after having a relationship that was ripped from you when the other person stops caring.

If you don't know the story then kindly shut your ****ing face and stop trying to come to someones aid and being the hero of the day. You want to act like the big man and argue over the internet? Well I have news for you son...

NO ONE ****ING CARES!

...it's just the ****ing internet. If you were to come see me face to face and try this shit then that would be a different story and I'd just love to see you get in my face so I could knock whatever smile you could muster off of yours.

This is getting Yawnsome.

Ken it was lust that was it! Get over yourself. As you remember I had other issues putting me down.

Seraphim XIII
So he fell in love twice, who cares! Should he sit there and squalor in self pity!

This world is a big place maybe he should open his eyes and see that there is a girl out there for him.

Oh and what makes me so special, well out of three relationships I got cheated on twice. And try being in love with somebody who doesn't give you the time of day.

Good for you. I wish I cared. You sitting here trying to subliminally degrade Puzzle makes me not want to care about anything that's happened to you. He's not sitting in self pity, He posted a f*cking picture, Marea.

Jesus.

Puzzle

Once again you're letting that bulldog mouth run your puppy dog bite. My ex didn't dump me for another man, she dumped me because she didn't want a relationship while she went to the Navy, she didn't want to hurt herself by being away from loved ones so she cut everyone out of her life. Selfish if you ask me.

Now I come to the question, why the **** do you even give two shits about any of this? No one asked you to read my thread, no one asked you to reply, no one asked you to care.

And for the record your insults are grade school.

PiruBlood

NO ONE ****ING CARES!

lol your a joke man. and your right this is the internet lol man you are a moron. oh uh show up man ill knock you out man lmao. kid you got no honor to even tell me to shut up. just bow down and except the don cause if your gona try stupid crap with marea you godda get through me. hey puzzle how does it feel to be a virgin? and you stated that girls are all over you? tell me junior how can you have all woman if your online 24/7? your nothing more than a myspace pimp. i wouldnt be suprised if your 40 years old looking for underage girls you sick bastard.

Puzzle
This is getting Yawnsome.

Ken it was lust that was it! Get over yourself. As you remember I had other issues putting me down.

Listen, you're the one coming into threads and posting negatively about me and wanting to low blow, seems like an issue with you because I simply did not want to meet you.

Seraphim XIII
lol your a joke man. and your right this is the internet lol man you are a moron. oh uh show up man ill knock you out man lmao. kid you got no honor to even tell me to shut up. just bow down and except the don cause if your gona try stupid crap with marea you godda get through me. hey puzzle how does it feel to be a virgin? and you stated that girls are all over you? tell me junior how can you have all woman if your online 24/7? your nothing more than a myspace pimp. i wouldnt be suprised if your 40 years old looking for underage girls you sick bastard.

AHAHAHAHA! He thinks he's a damn gangster! This is rich.

You're here at KMC too, you foolish hypocrite. You're no don. Judging by the poor syntax and even worse diction, you're probably a fourteen year old kid with a lip. I bet you if any of us showed our faces at our doorstep, you'd turn tail while you left behind a trail of urine.

Stop being insulting for no reason. Marea started this, so back down.

I said it was sad that he had to ruin a good day. If Ken is anti-love so be it. But he doesnt have to push it on faces.

Pirublood, I appreciate you defending me, but infact your making it worse.

Fight between yourself.

Edit: Ken I apologise for my outburst it was wrong and I apologise. I wasnt trying to low blow you.

Roulette

messed You don't know what you're on about. Just give it up.

Puzzle

lol man learn some ****ing grammar lmao haha i can't respond to anything directly rofl

Seriously if you're not going to even try then just give up. It's sad to see someone strive so hard to own someone that he ends up owning himself.

If you would read what I type and not what you want to read you will see that I never said that I have women all over me. I stated that no one had turned me down in months. The fact is that I haven't tried with any women in months. GASP! Wow, reading the print in the screen is so hard. sad

Calling me a virgin? laughing out loud Coming from some guy who posts "Sex" as one of his interests? No one seriously puts that in their profile unless they themselves never get any. Do your research next time little man, I'm no virgin.

Seraphim XIII
I said it was sad that he had to ruin a good day. If Ken is anti-love so be it. But he doesnt have to push it on faces.

Pirublood, I appreciate you defending me, but infact your making it worse.

Fight between yourself.

Last time I checked, free speech was entitled to all members. If he dislikes love, why should he not be able to announce that? It doesn't matter anyways, it's just a picture. Nothing but a mere pun. No reason for your personal attacks.

PiruBlood
AHAHAHAHA! He thinks he's a damn gangster! This is rich.

You're here at KMC too, you foolish hypocrite. You're no don. Judging by the poor syntax and even worse diction, you're probably a fourteen year old kid with a lip. I bet you if any of us showed our faces at our doorstep, you'd turn tail while you left behind a trail of urine.

Stop being insulting for no reason. Marea started this, so back down.

you dumb son of a ***** i never said im a gangster. if you can focus your damn bifocal glasses you would clearly see i called puzzle a myspace gangster. learn to read before you speak to me. and second i aint 14 im 22 and you can check up my status in my profile. sera i bet you still suck your moms left boob for money you broke busted disgusted punk. dont get involved in something that dont concern you.

Seraphim XIII
you dumb son of a ***** i never said im a gangster.

Trust me when I say you didn't need to say it.

I have above average eyesight and I do not wear glasses. False assumption.

"Bow down and accept the don."

^ Why I called you a gangster. Although you're not one, I was just mocking your silly ass. Myspace pimp actually sounds more correct, idiot.

My mother is passed on so If were you, I'd shut your f*cking mouth really damn fast. I'm so broke. I own a house, two cars and I'm twenty one. My parents have passed on and I work for myself. Oh no!

Not broke, not a punk but I am disgusted ... At your ridiculously childish behavior. And you claim to be twenty two? Are you sure that's not your IQ?

Last time I checked, free speech was entitled to all members. If he dislikes love, why should he not be able to announce that? It doesn't matter anyways, it's just a picture. Nothing but a mere pun. No reason for your personal attacks.

I edited my post!

I said that I was sorry, I didnt come here to attack Ken. I said his picture was sad. You attacked me for having a broken heart avatar. Just like it was a simple picture to Ken, Mine was an avater that matched a signature I used days ago.

I will once again apologise to Ken!

Seraphim XIII
I edited my post!

I said that I was sorry, I didnt come here to attack Ken. I said his picture was sad. You attacked me for having a broken heart avatar. Just like it was a simple picture to Ken, Mine was an avater that matched a signature I used days ago.

I will once again apologise to Ken!

I attacked you? I stated you had a broken heart avatar and called it ironic. That's not an attack, it's more like stating the bluntly obvious.

Thank you for apologizing to Ken. I respect that you do that, but your friend PiruBlood here is acting like a piece of garbage.

Puzzle
you dumb son of a ***** i never said im a gangster. if you can focus your damn bifocal glasses you would clearly see i called puzzle a myspace gangster.

Last I saw, you called me a "myspace pimp", not a gangster. Maybe if you would keep your story straight and legible people might actually give a damn what you say.

learn to read before you speak to me. and second i aint 14 im 22 and you can check up my status in my profile.

Oh wow, that's proof. roll eyes (sarcastic) Did you also know that I'm a 40 year old virgin looking for underage girls? See? I can lie on the internet too. Anyone can put anything in their profiles to make them whoever the hell they want to be that day.

If you were really 22 you would probably have something more intelligent to say than "lol" every 4 words.

dont get involved in something that dont concern you.

Follow your own advice next time dumbass.

PiruBlood
Trust me when I say you didn't need to say it.

I have above average eyesight and I do not wear glasses. False assumption.

"Bow down and accept the don."

^ Why I called you a gangster. Although you're not one, I was just mocking your silly ass.

My mother is passed on so If were you, I'd shut your f*cking mouth really damn fast. I'm so broke. I own a house, two cars and I'm twenty one. My parents have passed on and I work for myself. Oh no!

Not broke, not a punk but I am disgusted ... At your ridiculously childish behavior. And you claim to be twenty two? Are you sure that's not your IQ?

december 28th 1984 you can do the math cant ya? and you know what i feel you on the parents issue cause my parents are dead also.... and yes im not the smartest guy in the world but what the hell lets see uh for a guy whos 22 with a g.e.d and living on his own owning 2 mustangs plus holding down a manager job for wal-mart i say for a 22 % iq i think im living a good life.

I attacked you? I stated you had a broken heart avatar and called it ironic. That's not an attack, it's more like stating the bluntly obvious.

Thank you for apologizing to Ken. I respect that you do that, but your friend PiruBlood here is acting like a piece of garbage.

You know St Valentine' day was after the blood bath that happened many years ago. It seems this is like reacting the scene with all this hostility.

PiruBlood
You know St Valentine' day was after the blood bath that happened many years ago. It seems this is like reacting the scene with all this hostility.

valatines day massacre godda love chicago for its mafia history.

Seraphim XIII
december 28th 1984 you can do the math cant ya?

Anyone can spew bullshit online. For all you know, I'm a fifty year old pedophile. You can pick up on basic logic, can't you?

Maybe you should STFU about people's mothers then. How'd you like it if I said that shit to you? Shut up next time.

Yeah, of course. I'm sure all of that is very much true, Double Mustang Man! And yes, I realize you're not the smartest guy in the world. I'm twenty one and I have a Polytechnic Diploma, pal.

For a 22 IQ, that's more than fair. Heh.

Seraphim XIII

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that, because I'll laugh.

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that, because I'll laugh.

Then laugh. Lets put all this horrible stuff behind us.

Pirublood just drop it.

PiruBlood
Anyone can spew bullshit online. For all you know, I'm a fifty year old pedophile. You can pick up on basic logic, can't you?

Maybe you should STFU about people's mothers then. How'd you like it if I said that shit to you? Shut up next time.

Yeah, of course. I'm sure all of that is very much true, Double Mustang Man! And yes, I realize you're not the smartest guy in the world. I'm twenty one and I have a Polytechnic Diploma, pal.

For a 22 IQ, that's more than fair. Heh.

oh and btw for the don comment i was actually in 5 diffrent foster homes surrounded by gang members. i never joined a gang but i did pick up the termonology. and another thing if you did try to rip on my parents mostly aim for my dad cause that son of a ***** is why my mom was killed when i was 5.........

Seraphim XIII
Then laugh. Lets put all this horrible stuff behind us.

Pirublood just drop it.

Alright, I will participate if PiruBlood discontinues insulting me.

Seraphim XIII
oh and btw for the don comment i was actually in 5 diffrent foster homes surrounded by gang members. i never joined a gang but i did pick up the termonology. and another thing if you did try to rip on my parents mostly aim for my dad cause that son of a ***** is why my mom was killed when i was 5.........

Useless banter. I won't even reply. You ignored my argument two times and replied to what you wanted to. It's clear you're directly in the wrong. My work here is complete.

I'm not down to express the way my parents passed. I don't discuss that with unknown people online.

Alright, I will participate if PiruBlood discontinues insulting me.

I have asked him to drop it three times.

Vinny Valentine
Piru's Stupid laughing

Storm
It finally calmed down of its own accord and...

Mišt
OMG TFT CNSPIRACI!! haermm

Puzzle
Originally posted by Storm

shrug

Vinny Valentine

Where was your Valentine Date Missy?! nono

Rogue Jedi
Ken that is really sad!
agreed. way sad.

Storm
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Where was your Valentine Date Missy?! nono
I' m Anti-Valentine happy

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Vinny Valentine

weep That cuts deep

Rogue Jedi
anti valentine? what foh?

Puzzle

My friend! happy

weep That cuts deep

I'm Anti-Vinny. srug

Vinny Valentine
My friend! happy

I'm Anti-Vinny. srug

ermm That so funny.

ermm

ermm

haermm

Rogue Jedi
anti vinny? vinny is my man!!!

Storm
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
anti valentine? what foh?
I don' t need Valentine' s day for me and my loved one to spend meaningful time together. As with Christmas and other holidays, Valentine' s Day has been commercialized.

Rogue Jedi
thats a cop out. you have a personal reason, i suspect.

Vinny Valentine
I don' t need Valentine' s day for me and my loved one to spend meaningful time together. As with Christmas and other holidays, Valentine' s Day has been commercialized.

How is it commercialized on KMC though, Merely acknowledging couples hmm

I said that to DarkC the other day. I said it was created by Hallmark to make money. He just snorted at me.

Vinny Valentine
I said that to DarkC the other day. I said it was created by Hallmark to make money. He just snorted at me.

Yeah David Does that.

Lots.

PiruBlood
valentines day = another way for buisness to make money.

same with christmas.

Rogue Jedi
so just spend the day with your partner, do the usual stuff, and spend no money on gifts. problem solved.

Mišt
You can still have a good time on Christmas and Valentine's Day without buying into the gimmicky crap shrug

Storm
thats a cop out. you have a personal reason, i suspect.
Personal reason? The reason I stated is my reason.
The most important thing to remember is that it is not about the gift, it' s about the person.
How is it commercialized on KMC though, Merely acknowledging couples hmm
There is no question of KMC.

Seraphim XIII
The most important thing to remember is that it is not about the gift, it' s about the person.

Why the black text, Storm?

Rogue Jedi

EXACTLY...its just a day that you use to celebrate your love.

PiruBlood
so just spend the day with your partner, do the usual stuff, and spend no money on gifts. problem solved.

i would spend time withsome for valentines day but storm dont like me like that

Rogue Jedi
she'll come around.

PiruBlood
she'll come around.

man my drunk ass better be going in a few. damn remy is knocking me out. plus with 3 shots of vodka.

Rogue Jedi
easy, tex. go slow, man.

Seraphim XIII
easy, tex. go slow, man.

Always. Do the moderate speed when drinking, bro. You'll stay drunk longer and you'll enjoy the drink better.

Rogue Jedi
stay away from vodka, you crazy russian bastard.

PiruBlood
shit man i wonder if i can kill this old english before i fall asleep

Seraphim XIII
shit man i wonder if i can kill this old english before i fall asleep

Olde English and Vodka?

You're mixing Beer and Vodka? Jesus. Enjoy the morning, pal.

Rogue Jedi
and the stomach pump.

PiruBlood
Olde English and Vodka?

You're mixing Beer and Vodka? Jesus. Enjoy the morning, pal.

im glad im off *burps* cause man my day woul be worse than it already iz

Rogue Jedi
no sweetheart? thats why you are wasting yourself?

PiruBlood
yo man i dont swing like that man. i just hate this holiday cause someone very close to me died.......

Seraphim XIII
yo man i dont swing like that man. i just hate this holiday cause someone very close to me died.......

People around me die constantly. It's nothing new.

PiruBlood
People around me die constantly. It's nothing new.

when i was 5 my mother was killed. and the screwed up part about it ............... i still remember it i was in the bedroom trying to sleep and front door opens and my old man who was a junkie thought diffrent and fired a shot.......... he thought it was a burgler but it wasnt. and the scariest part is it happend 1 minute after midute febuary 14th..

Rogue Jedi
i dont know what to say to that.

LifeInSepia

me too

Strangelove
You didn't fool me I checked what was in the thread before I came into it. Jokes on you. ermm That's stupid. Completely spoils the surprise if you do that

Puzzle
Originally posted by Strangelove
That's stupid. Completely spoils the surprise if you do that

They are such party poopers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.