The Worst beatdowns/injuries you've ever taken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
so what are the worst bumps you've seen people take? What about those that you've gotten? I was talking about these with a friend of mine and decided to make a thread out of it. so here are mine:

-i got jumped by a whole classroom.
-i got jumped by my school sports team.
-i got jumped by the senior students in the bus on weekly basis for trying to act like a anti-bully hero.
-i got my arm burnt and still have a white patch there to prove it.
-i got beaten up by a local gang.
-i got beatun up AGAIN by the same local gang only this time with stones and whatever else they could throw at me.
-i got hit on the head with a bat.
-i got hit on the head with another bat (cricket bat).
-got beaten the living shit out of by these somali guys in my neighbourhood for not wanting to play football with them.
-got beaten up again by those guys for shooting off my dumb mouth.
-broke my hand.
-got pushed off a high place by my brother and landed neck first. broke my neck and survived.
-dislocated my shoulder.
-suffered from a pressed nerve on my shoulder.
-got hit by a car but thankfully it wasn't really hard.
-fell off a 15ft slide on a solid ground...cemented ground.
-opened a door to a really old house only to hit a wasp hive and got stung the living shit out of for my troubles...i was conviniently ONLY wearing shorts. had high fever for three days and eyes swollen shut. not to mention the other lumps and swelling on my whole upper body and legs. ****ing wasps.
-got stung again by a wasp hive thanks to my dumbass cousin who was dumb enough to hit it and then ran off and shut the door behind him. stupid, fat mother ****er!
-got put in the sharp shooter for twenty seconds.
-fell off stairs like a damn tin can, literally.
-got hit in the face with a viper. still have small scar new the right eye.
-almost drowned once.
-got a sinus and the operation required me to have a four inch hole cut into my leg all the way down till the vein where the infection was. was walking around for six months with a four inch deep, four inch wide hole in my leg which had to be stuffed with a iodine soaked cotton pads every alternate day. ****ing hurt like hell every time.
-broke my finger.
-broke my thumb.
-tried doing some acrobatic shit on the disc chains and winded up falling chin first on the ground...again...cement ground.
-got a concussion after six consecutive HARD hits on my head. headache and dizziness for almost the whole week.
-got my head rammed against a wall.
-got the rest of me rammed in the wall after that. never fight 6"6 kenyans guys who are hot headed and incredibly fat and big. never.
-got pushed and ended up falling head first on a glass window. have a scar on the back of my head from that one.
-i dropped a labrotary experiment stand on my ****ing eye! missed it by half a centimeter.
-i stepped on this spikey ball thingy plant (don't ask) and four nails were stuck in my foot by the time it was over.
-got accidently stabbeb by the barber's scissors. damn thing went so deep in my head, i have another scar on my head. this time the right side of my head and it's a big one too.
-was driving a sand buggy and rammed into a tree on full speed (happened to go downhill). went flying, hit the tree and fell in the bushes. i had thorns INSIDE by arms and hands...not to mention the over all bloodiness of my shirt thanks to the hitting the tree part. ****ed up.
-stopped a hardball with my crotch
-another of my cats lunged at my crotch while i was having a boner lying down. true story.
-was running really fast in the labroatary and winded up hitting my crotch on the edge of the table. damn that hurt like hell!
-my cousin bit off my flesh from the back *same one who locked me behind in the wasp incident*
-own till the flesh! no kdding! i could see the damn flesh! *earned the name roadrunner after that*
i stepped on this spikey ball thingy plant (don't ask) and four nails were stuck in my foot by the time it was over.
-i stepped on this dilute acid (without knowing it). my whole ****ing skin peeled off and not to mention the burning sensation.
-my mom dropped boiling water on me (by mistake) and i tried to block that with my arm which winded up getting burnt and the shit peeled off completely.
-we were having barbeque outside somewhere and suddenly a storm came out of nowhere (hilly areas). as i went to get some meat for myself a gust of wind came and shot the whole shit at me. it was like getting the Orochinagi from Kyo Kusanagi
-my jaw is actually dented on the left side. the right side of my head is also dented thanx to all those bat hits, the concussion and the over all asskicking. no kidding
-my brother was sitting and eating on the floor for some reason while watching TV so I decided to see how good my jumping abilities were. i jumped and landed right on his plate! foot got lacarated really bad from the heel all the way till the toes!

so.....what about you guys?

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Rogue Jedi
all of this happened to you in less than 25 years?

Storm
Please use the following link: What is your worst injury .

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.