Punisher vs The Reavers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
The Reavers

Pretty Boy http://www.marveldatabase.com/Pretty_Boy
SkullBuster http://www.marveldatabase.com/Skullbuster
Bonebreaker http://www.marveldatabase.com/Bonebreaker
Lady Deathstrike http://www.marveldatabase.com/Lady_Deathstrike

vs The Punisher. The Punisher has an M16 with grenade launching capabilities, armour piercing bullets, an Uzi (also with armour piercing bullets). 10 grenades, night vision head set, a hunting knife,two tear gas canisters and a gas mask.

The Reavers are hunting The Punisher in the Manhattan sewers. Frank has one hours head start and an hours prep. The Reavers have had no prep. Frank has basic knowledge of what they are capable of but nothing in depth. Frank also has a map of manhattan sewers and has studied the area.

Punisher has to either immobilise, incapacitate or kill his opponents for a win.

Alfheim
bump

golem370
I would say the Reavers

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
I would say the Reavers

Why? There are alot of thing that Frank can do. Remember the only one with a healing factor Lady Deathstrike. There is nothing to say that the other cant be gunned down by armour piercing bullets and remember he has an MI6. For example skullbuster has cyberntic legs but the rest of him is not cybernetic.

Hell if Frank wanted to he could just bring the ceiling down on them.

guy222
I would say the Reavers

I tend to agree

Alfheim
bump

Soleran
Didn't the reavers crucify Wolverine in Australia?

I think Punisher needs more munitions to win.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soleran
Didn't the reavers crucify Wolverine in Australia?

I think Punisher needs more munitions to win.

Well when you look at some of Wolverins showings that should not have happned. Hell Cap has completely owned Lady Deathstroke before, Frank cant beat Cap but he can put up a good fight.

Punisher knows his area really well and know more about his opponents than they do about him.

There is also nothing to say that Skullbuster and Pretty Boy are immune to armour piercing bullets from a machine gun. Frank did something similar to the High Evolutinarys men in Evolution Wars. These guys were wearing hi-tech suits. Frank just got himself a mchine gun with armour piercing bullets and took them out.

golem370
These guys have good weapons and cybernetic aiming and strength

Alfheim
These guys have good weapons and cybernetic aiming and strength

Is that it? You ar oversimplyfing things. First of all they maybe cybernetic but Captain America has owned LD (Lady Deathstrike). If you look at Franks showings he can fight Cap in H2H put up a good fight but not win. Frank is probably good enought to fight Lady Deathstrike on her own. As for the others they maybe Cybernetic but they are not as well trained.

Furthermore they are not immune to armour piercing bullets. Skullbuster, Pretty Boy could both be gunned down. Bonebreakers tractor thing could be destroyed and he could be immobilised. The other three can be taken out pretty easily with a planned ambush which Frank is capable of doing because he knows the area. Like I said Frank could even bring the ceiling dow on them using explosives.

The one who will be left standing is LD and Frank is capable taking her in H2H.

roughrider
Punisher took on the Reavers once before, in the early days of Mike Baron's run - he outsmarted them, blew them up and won.

Alfheim
Originally posted by roughrider
Punisher took on the Reavers once before, in the early days of Mike Baron's run - he outsmarted them, blew them up and won.

Exactly, they aint got nothing Frank cant handle, but if you simply things like "their cyborgs", you will think Frank cant win.

golem370
I believe Punisher going toe to toe with Captain America is a little silly Captain America is faster stronger a better fighter. Lady Deathstrike shouldn't of had problems with Punisher imo. Sounds like Batman type of writing.

Alfheim
I believe Punisher going toe to toe with Captain America is a little silly Captain America is faster stronger a better fighter.

No its not, Frank has good showings against DD, and almost killed him in their first encounter. Cap has beaten Bullseye in H2H who has beaten Elecktra. Like I said hes not going to win but hes going to put up a good fight.

Lady Deathstrike shouldn't of had problems with Punisher imo. Sounds like Batman type of writing.

With all due respect you dont know much about Frank, hes not just a guy with a gun.

xmarksthespot
Lady Deathstrike has fought Wolverine numerous times, as a human, as a cyborg, before and after gaining a healing factor, with one arm even, and done reasonably well, most recently stabbing him through the heart.

Punisher stands no chance against her if it comes down to H2H. (Captain America without his shield and in a neutral environment would also lose the majority due to similar reasons as Captain America vs Wolverine.)

She could potentially send the others as fodder to waste his munitions and then kill him personally, but I'm undecided on where the majority goes.

golem370
Comparing Punisher with Daredevil is cool since their both Normal men where Lady Deathstrike and Captain America are peak human to enchanced human abilities.

Tassadar
Reavers take it 9/10.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Frank goes ballistic on their ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.