Distort the username above you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraphim XIII
If you could change the username of the member above you, what would you choose?

Slay
Lord Sorgo

Yes, I went there. Again.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
Lord Sorgo

Hahahaha

Otaku

Slay
Birdcock42

Seraphim XIII
Lord Sorgo

Gay.

Instead of slay. sly

Bardock42
Birdcock42 Gay

Kongu Dude
42Bardock

Smiter
Congo Dood

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
Gay
Reported for prejudice, and making sobbistic comments, towards people who have different sexual preferences.

~Da Moose~
Slaynus

Seraphim XIII
Reported for prejudice towards people who have different sexual preferences.

Don't worry, I was all over you for the false accusation! stick out tongue

Prove I have prejudice towards people with different sexual preferences. I said "Gay" as in happy.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Smiter
Congo Dood
laughing out loud

Smither

Slay
Knäckebröd
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Slaynus
It would be funny, if it wasn't for the fact that I made that one up myself.

Da Spoose.

~Da Moose~
Slaynus is gaynuss.

Seraphim XIII
Slaynus is gaynuss.

laughing

Kongu Dude
~Da goose~

Slay
Da Spoose Scares Children of Reproducing.

If that fits.

~Da Moose~
Da Spoose Scares Children of Reproducing.

If that fits.

laughing Wow....

confused

Kongu Dude
Slayer

Slay
Wäsä Knäckebröd

laughing Wow....

confused Well, that's what a spoose does...

Bardock42
Wäsä Knäckebröd

Well, that's what a spoose does...

Michaela

~Da Moose~
Jurgen

Slay
Jean-Jeacques Teh Canadian

Bardock42
Timothy McVeigh

~Da Moose~
Bradock Pitt

Problem_Child
i am moosey hear me roar
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f153/Q2neptune13/thmoose.gif

Seraphim XIII
Problematic_Dood

Symmetric Chaos
Cherubim XIII

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Problem_Child
i am moosey hear me roar
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f153/Q2neptune13/thmoose.gif

I like that. laughing

Seraphim XIII
Surgicallyurs

Symmetric Chaos
HI I PIX ARMIES

Vinny Valentine
Spelljammer hmm

Seraphim XIII
Masrix.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Masrix.

Sorg...ermm e...

Sorge.

Captain Maynard
Misk

Slay
Gaptain Gaynard

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Sorg...ermm e...

Sorge.
I went there already. Copycat.

Captain Maynard
Gaptain Gaynard

I went there already. Copycat. Sloy

Problem_Child
I like that. laughing
i even picked put a kick ass avvy for it

~Da Moose~
i even picked put a kick ass avvy for it

Say that one more time? confused

Slay
Spooseface

Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Sloy
Gaynard James Keenan

Problem_Child
Say that one more time? confused
what? i am moosey hear me roar? or the avvy part?

soin2cal
sledge

Symmetric Chaos
drewbiefan

Captain Maynard
Curved Happyness.

Symmetric Chaos
Colonel Lanyard

soin2cal
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
drewbiefan
LOL nice onebig grin

Smiter
C-Metric-K-Oz = symetric chaos

Ms. California = soin2cal

Strangelove
Already Done erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378393

Symmetric Chaos
Party Pooper

~Da Moose~
what? i am moosey hear me roar? or the avvy part?

laughing Nvm, I went back, re-read it, figured out the typo. Sorry. It's cool though, can I use it?

soin2cal
the big bounce

liking your names for mebig grin

Strangelove
Moose: ~Da Quadrupedal Member of the deer family Cervidae~

soin2cal: Cali Girl

Symmetric Chaos
Oddlust

soin2cal
love actually

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Strangelove
Already Done erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378393

No, sorry. This is distorting the username; Not completely changing it. There's a difference.

soin2cal
Nope it definitely isnt.

Seraphim XIII
Sorg...ermm e...

Sorge.

Masrix.

Strangelove
No, sorry. This is distorting the username; Not completely changing it. There's a difference. They're close enough that a merge wouldn't be inappropriate

And if you look at a majority of the posts in that thread, they do exactly what this thread does

Smiter
distort = to change

~Da Moose~
Moose: ~Da Quadrupedal Member of the deer family Cervidae~

Haha....wow...I think that needs to be profiled. laughing out loud

Strangelove
Haha....wow...I think that needs to be profiled. laughing out loud laughing

Seraphim XIII
They're close enough that a merge wouldn't be inappropriate

And if you look at a majority of the posts in that thread, they do exactly what this thread does

This is true, but it should not. His thread is a change, this is a distortion. They're two different things. Sorry.

Strangelove
This is true, but it should not. His thread is a change, this is a distortion. They're two different things. Sorry. Originally posted by Smiter
distort = to change I'm not doing this to be mean or because it's you. This is a duplicate thread, and I'm going to report it as such

Seraphim XIII
I'm not doing this to be mean or because it's you. This is a duplicate thread, and I'm going to report it as such

It's not a duplicate thread. I'm sorry, but you're incorrect.

Whoa, you quoted Smiter on distortion = change? I'm dissapointed. They're two different animals.

Distortion = Slighty twisting something from it's true self.
Change = Is to make something completely differential.

Strangelove
It's not a duplicate thread. I'm sorry, but you're incorrect.

Whoa, you quoted Smiter on distortion = change? I'm dissapointed. They're two different animals.

Distortion = Slighty twisting something from it's true self.
Change = Is to make something completely differential. Well I disagree with you, and I've reported the thread

and distort is a synonym of change

Symmetric Chaos

Not according to Rogets or American Heratige.

Seraphim XIII
Well I disagree with you, and I've reported the thread

Distortion is different than change. That's why they're two different meanings and two different definitions. Distort is to slighty twist, change is an overhaul.

Good for you.

Strangelove
Not according to Rogets or American Heratige. Those dictionaries are bunk anywayOriginally posted by Seraphim XIII
Distortion is different than change. That's why they're two different meanings and two different definitions. Distort is to slighty twist, change is an overhaul.

Good for you. If you have to spend energy defending the originality of your thread, it's not original

Seraphim XIII
Those dictionaries are bunk anyway

Any human being who knows anything about logic or has basic comprehension of the english language will tell you that Distort does not equal change. That's retarded.

Symmetric Chaos
Those dictionaries are bunk anyway

Then its good I'm using Roget's thesaurus not their dictionary.

Strangelove
Any human being who knows anything about logic or has basic comprehension of the english language will tell you that Distort does not equal change. That's retarded. maybe = was a bit much, but they are equatable to having the same generic meaning. To distort something, you have to change it.

And don't make assumptions about my intelligence or comprehension of the English language or I'll report you for bashing

Seraphim XIII
If you have to spend energy defending the originality of your thread, it's not original

Faulty logic. Any random can come out of nowhere and begin to go against an original thread. According to your logic, this makes any original thread that has been attacked or questioned unoriginal.

Nice.

Seraphim XIII
maybe = was a bit much, but they are equatable to having the same generic meaning. To distort something, you have to change it.

And don't make assumptions about my intelligence or comprehension of the English language or I'll report you for bashing

No, you don't. To distort something, you have to distort it. Logically, it could be said that it doesn't needed to be changed because it's merely being twisted.

They're two different things. You need to get over it.

I didn't make an assumption. smile

Strangelove
Faulty logic. Any random can come out of nowhere and begin to go against an original thread. According to your logic, this makes any original thread that has been attacked or questioned unoriginal.

Nice. You make a mistake in your 'logic' there. It's not about the person doing the questioning. It's the person being questioned. If you have to waste time and energy defending the originality of your thread, then it's not original

Strangelove
I didn't make an assumption. smile So what you're saying is that you were subtly making a point that you think I'm of inferior intelligence. Nice. Reported.

~Da Moose~
My cat's breath smells like poop.

Seraphim XIII
You make a mistake in your 'logic' there. It's not about the person doing the questioning. It's the person being questioned. If you have to waste time and energy defending the originality of your thread, then it's not original

No, I didn't. You're directly appealing to ignorance here, A logical fallacy among them. By your logic, ANY THREAD THAT GETS ATTACKED, including those that are original, are simply unoriginal. Time and energy are exerted when a post is made, so that is where your logic kicks in. Any thread that gets attack or criticized is unoriginal, according to your logic. It's very simple. You should know this. Don't just debate semantics to defend yourself, it's ridiculous.

Seraphim XIII
So what you're saying is that you were subtly making a point that you think I'm of inferior intelligence. Nice. Reported.

You have no evidence supporting that I directly insulted your intelligence. Based on a possible assumption you may be trying to destroy my thread, I'm going to ignore you for now.

Strangelove
No, I didn't. You're directly appealing to ignorance here, A logical fallacy among them. By your logic, ANY THREAD THAT GETS ATTACKED, including those that are original, are simply unoriginal. Time and energy are exerted when a post is made, so that is where your logic kicks in. Any thread that gets attack or criticized is unoriginal, according to your logic. It's very simple. You should know this. Don't just debate semantics to defend yourself, it's ridiculous. No, you are making a fatal mistake. Any thread can be attacked for being stupid, spam, or just a waste of time. That in and of itself is not unoriginal. A thread can be attack and still original. I'm not speaking of any thread just being attacked in general. I'm talking about threads having their originality questioned. And this is usually black and white. If you have to spend time and energy defending your threads originality, then it's not original.

Strangelove
You have no evidence supporting that I directly insulted your intelligence. Based on a possible assumption you may be trying to destroy my thread, I'm going to ignore you for now. Like I said in the beginning, I wasn't doing this to be mean to you. I didn't care at all that is was your thread. It's a duplicate thread.

Barker
You have no evidence supporting that I directly insulted your intelligence. Based on a possible assumption you may be trying to destroy my thread, I'm going to ignore you for now.
How you you manage to get yourself into an argument in every thread you go into? srug

Seraphim XIII
No, you are making a fatal mistake. Any thread can be attacked for being stupid, spam, or just a waste of time. That in and of itself is not unoriginal. A thread can be attack and still original. I'm not speaking of any thread just being attacked in general. I'm talking about threads having their originality questioned. And this is usually black and white. If you have to spend time and energy defending your threads originality, then it's not original.

No, it can't be. Not by your logic. You said that if TIME + ENERGY is exerted into the defense of a thread, it cannot be original. This goes for any thread, deemed original or not, IF WE PLAY BY YOUR LOGIC.

You slip up each time with this:

If a random person walks into a thread and insults it or questions it, it's unoriginal. ANY THREAD. That is what your logic plays on. If you have to defend it, it is automatically deemed unoriginal. That's faulty logic, Strangelove. Sorry, but it is.

The bottom line is distortion and change are different, making this thread differential. It's not a duplicate so just ... Get over it!

I'll brb later. I have a lunch meeting.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
No, it can't be. Not by your logic. You said that if TIME + ENERGY is exerted into the defense of a thread, it cannot be original. This goes for any thread, deemed original or not, IF WE PLAY BY YOUR LOGIC.

If a random person walks into a thread and insults it or questions it, it's unoriginal. ANY THREAD. That is what your logic plays on. If you have to defend it, it is automatically deemed unoriginal. That's faulty logic, Strangelove. Sorry, but it is.

The bottom line is distortion and change are different, making this thread differential. It's not a duplicate so just ... Get over it!

I'll brb later. I have a lunch meeting. What is your purpose here?

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
What is your purpose here?

I don't mind Strangelove coming in here and sharing his opinion, but if he's going to say something that is wrong, like Distort = Change and the faulty logic, I'm going to dispute it. Simple.

Anyways, I've got to leave. I'll see you guys later.

No hard feelings, Strangelove. I still wuv you. stick out tongue

Strangelove

I'll brb later. I have a lunch meeting. You're saying the same thing over and over again as if it's supposed to make sense. It doesn't. You're wrong. This is a duplicate thread. And thanks to your constant need for an argument, it will likely be closed instead of merged. Congrats.

Seraphim XIII
You're saying the same thing over and over again as if it's supposed to make sense. It doesn't. You're wrong. This is a duplicate thread. And thanks to your constant need for an argument, it will likely be closed instead of merged. Congrats.

Nice retort. Don't worry, I still wuv you, Strangelove. big grin

Strangelove
Nice retort. Don't worry, I still wuv you, Strangelove. big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Barker
How you you manage to get yourself into an argument in every thread you go into? srug

In this case it seems like Strangelove was just being a jerk.

Seraphim XIII

Don't call Strangelove a jerk. That's stupid. Thanks for defending me, but Strangelove was merely commenting and sharing his opinion on what he thinks is right and what should be done.

Strangelove
In this case it seems like Strangelove was just being a jerk. No. I was reporting a duplicate thread and Seraphim just had to make an argument out of it.Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Don't call Strangelove a jerk. That's stupid. Thanks for defending me, but Strangelove was merely commenting and sharing his opinion on what he thinks is right and what should be done. Thank you for being somewhat civil

Seraphim XIII
No. I was reporting a duplicate thread and Seraphim just had to make an argument out of it.Thank you for being somewhat civil

No problem, but shit! I've gotta go!

See you all later.

Symmetric Chaos
No. I was reporting a duplicate thread and Seraphim just had to make an argument out of it.

srug

You could have just dropped it and lets the Mods sort it out rather than arguing with Seraph.

Strangelove
srug

You could have just dropped it and lets the Mods sort it out rather than arguing with Seraph. Well you're right about that, but continuing to defend my point in an argument that I didn't start does not make me a jerk

Seraphim XIII
Well you're right about that, but continuing to defend my point in an argument that I didn't start does not make me a jerk

I had to correct the Distort = Change thing.

Symmetric Chaos
Well you're right about that, but continuing to defend my point in an argument that I didn't start does not make me a jerk

Yeah . . . (I liked this thread I hope the mods merge it or someone bumps the otherone)

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I quite dislike this fellow.

Strangelove
I had to correct the Distort = Change thing. not to be mean, but don't you have to be somewhere? stick out tongue

And you made your point admirably, but the threads are still the same

Strangelove
Yeah . . . (I liked this thread I hope the mods merge it or someone bumps the otherone) bumped

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
not to be mean, but don't you have to be somewhere? stick out tongue

And you made your point admirably, but the threads are still the same I'm with the Strange on this one. smartass

Barker
Don't call Strangelove a jerk. That's stupid. Thanks for defending him, but Strangelove was merely commenting and sharing his opinion on what he thinks is right and what should be done.

Scottie
StrangeGlove

"oh this isnt my glove!"

tongue_ss

Slay
Originally posted by Barker
Don't call Strangelove a jerk. That's stupid. Thanks for defending him, but Strangelove was merely commenting and sharing his opinion on what he thinks is right and what should be done.

Strangelove
Don't call Strangelove a jerk. That's stupid. Thanks for defending him, but Strangelove was merely commenting and sharing his opinion on what he thinks is right and what should be done. Deja vu shock

Symmetric Chaos
*thows hands up defensively*

Hey guys I already apologized . . .

Barker
duster

Strangelove
*thows hands up defensively*

Hey guys I already apologized . . . well you didn't apologize so much as say "Yeah. . . . . . " but apology accepted stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Fine then.

Sorry Strangelove.

Strangelove
Fine then.

Sorry Strangelove. Accepted again ermm

Eclipso
I agree with Strangelove. and Serph, you do seem to get in allot of arguements.

Mywi
AnotherBrickInTheWall

LifeInSepia
My wii

LifeInSepia
LATE EDIT

strangelove and seraphim XIII are arguing, now there's a shocker no expression

Strangelove
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
LATE EDIT

strangelove and seraphim XIII are arguing, now there's a shocker no expression http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/ohyou.jpg

Mywi
Strangehate

§uffer§noopy
Myweiner.

Eclipso
SoopySnuffer

Mywi
Hairclipso

Smiter
Gemsco

Impediment
Schmiter.

Seraphim XIII
Pimpediment.

sly

LifeInSepia
Pimpediment.

sly

sweet!

SeraphimXIV, or HIV for short. SerapHimXIV

Uneeklyconfused
ExistInMonochrome

~Da Moose~
Uncle Buck

Uneeklyconfused
Uncle Buck laughing...

Duh Mus bag

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
laughing...

Duh Mus bag

Uneeklycoherent.

Eclipso
Sorg Lord

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Eclipso
Sorg Lord

Elclitso?

Eclipso
Sorgahim

Mywi
Lips

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Eclipso
Sorgahim

u lose, gday sir

=Tired Hiker=
Diaphram XIII

Eclipso
=Fried Biker=

Strangelove
Astronomical event that occurs when one celestial object moves into the shadow of another-o

Eclipso
Distorted and dysfunctional sexual intercourse. laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Paper Clipso.

Impediment
Energetic Humper

Seraphim XIII
Gimpediment

Impediment
Sheriff Him 31

Seraphim XIII
Impedimental

Barker
Sphincter 13.

Impediment
Bark-at-the-Mooner

Seraphim XIII
Corker.

Strangelove
Still a duplicate thread, by the by ermm

Impediment
Weird Affectionado

Vinny Valentine
If you could change the username of the member above you, what would you choose?

This is a Duplicate Thread.

And you go on about how its to Distort but you ruined yourself and whole logic in the argument because in your opening sentence you use the word Change.

This isn't an Attack at you, its just me telling you, that you made a mistake.

So stop getting all preachy and up-tight about it Seraphim.

Impediment
Vincent Cocotti Vega Brown

Seraphim XIII
This is a Duplicate Thread.

And you go on about how its to Distort but you ruined yourself and whole logic in the argument because in your opening sentence you use the word Change.

This isn't an Attack at you, its just me telling you, that you made a mistake.

So stop getting all preachy and up-tight about it Seraphim.

You're wrong. I didn't ruin my logic. If you're going to come in here and confront me about this, try doing it correctly. I made a mistake of DICTION, son. I meant to place distort there, but instead, I placed change there. You're way off. Oh, the irony.

Anyhow, It's simply not a duplicate because change and distort are two different animals. Just like similie and metaphor; A simile is a sub type of what a metaphor is, but they're TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

GOI.

§uffer§noopy
You're wrong. I didn't ruin my logic. If you're going to come in here and confront me about this, try doing it correctly. I made a mistake of DICTION, son. I meant to place distort there, but instead, I placed change there. You're way off. Oh, the irony.

Anyhow, It's simply not a duplicate because change and distort are two different animals. Just like similie and metaphor; A simile is a sub type of what a metaphor is, but they're TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

GOI. laughing out loud You're dumb.

Strangelove

GOI. Originally posted by Strangelove
If you have to spend energy defending the originality of your thread, it's not original

Vinny Valentine

GOI.

laughing

Can you go into one thread anywhere on this forum and not cause an argument?

Seriously.

Look :

Main Entry: distort
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: falsify
Synonyms: alter, angle, belie, bend, bias, buckle, bull, change, collapse, color, con, contort, cook, crush, curve, deceive, decline, deform, deteriorate, deviate, disfigure, doctor*, fake, fudge*, garble, gnarl, knot, lie, mangle, melt, misconstrue, misinterpret, misrepresent, misshape, pervert, phony up*, sag, scam*, slant, slump, snow*, torture, trump up*, twist, warp, whitewash*, wind, wrench, writhe

hmm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>