You vs Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so this is dick you're fighting against the first Robin when he was like 13theen and was molestated by Batman every night laughing out loud
Dick wants you dead because he thinks he's a big Dick and wants to show it to ya laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok so who will win this?

You or Ho-wonder?

Discus!!!!

cool

grey fox
I call the cop's , they come and haul the little puke away.

Chikorita
spitethread... mosst of us are around 20, and i have martial art skills. the kid dont stands a chance. and the dickhumor aint funny.
sorry, homie, try harder next timewink

Symmetric Chaos
I take out my Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Cannon. Boom headshot . . .

Board Walker
The little punk, punks the cops and then punks you all night long.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so this is dick you're fighting against the first Robin when he was like 13theen and was molestated by Batman every night laughing out loud
Dick wants you dead because he thinks he's a big Dick and wants to show it to ya laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ok so who will win this?

You or Ho-wonder?

Discus!!!!

cool

I win. Bigger and more deadlier.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
I win. Bigger and more deadlier.

eek!

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I take out my Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Cannon. Boom headshot . . .

Please, Jackal or Walters Mono-wires so PWN Seras Harokannon.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Please, Jackal or Walters Mono-wires so PWN Seras Harokannon.

I think the 13 mm is the Jackal. (the wires are awsome though)

Darth Macabre
I can win.... no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I think the 13 mm is the Jackal. (the wires are awsome though)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=394828&highlight=Hellsing+forumid%3A98

My Hellsing respect thread.

jinzin
I'd love to assume I could take robin in a fight... but the fact of the matter is that robins is shown so many times to casually take down entire posse's of bigger tougher and more well trained henchmen then I am... so robin probably wins....

Now if I were Jplatinum it'd be a different story alltogether.

spidey-dude
il take out robin easy

Swanky-Tuna
If you're talking 50's Robin, I think anyone with good martial art experience could do it. Back then he was just doing hiptosses and saying "gee wilickers!" wasn't he? If it's 13 year old Robin from back then shown today he'd probably be as crazy like Bucky or something.

Wally West
Robin would kick all our asses. At that age he'd of been trained by Batman for 4-5 years already, been dodging bullets daily and of KO'd people far more skilled, bigger, stronger, faster than anyone here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.