Flash Gordon (2008 or 2009)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Yup, another Flash Gordon film will be introduce for this generation.

In the works....

LORDSIDIOUS01
I hope it isn't better than the Sam J. Jones one. That one was campy but good. Melody Anderson was looking so fine.

vintageSW77
itll be good to see a fun big budget sci fi flick featuring heroes vs evil villians with lots of spacecraft,alien planets and alien life forms on the big screen

we havent had one of those since 1997

Count Makashi
I liked this movie, especially the evil second in command, the general, i don't know his name. It will be interesting to see the new version.
I remember that those Roobin Hod lookalikes, had a stupid test of skill, where you had to put your hand in a rock with holes and there was some creature inside that bit you if you put your hand in a wrong hole and you died because of it, so it had nothing to do with skill, just guessing the right hole, that bothered me so much, how stupid is that, test of skill, but it had nothing to do with skill.

Solo
Maybe they'll rerelease the Queen soundtrack.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Count Makashi
I liked this movie, especially the evil second in command, the general, i don't know his name. It will be interesting to see the new version.
I remember that those Roobin Hod lookalikes, had a stupid test of skill, where you had to put your hand in a rock with holes and there was some creature inside that bit you if you put your hand in a wrong hole and you died because of it, so it had nothing to do with skill, just guessing the right hole, that bothered me so much, how stupid is that, test of skill, but it had nothing to do with skill.

Klytus or something
just a dull Vader clone

i wonder if itll be a semi serious remake or a piss take

crAZRick
Originally posted by Count Makashi

ya Klytus!

and, it wasn't a 'skill test' it was a right of passage into Manhood/Warriorhood, for the young man to step up and risk his life because his king asked/required him to... before he would officially become a man/warrior for the kingdom, before he would be put in a place ot officially be asked to sacrifice his life for that kingdom, the young man would have to show his dedication to the kingdom by risking his life in the game of chance... just as there would be a strong chance that, should the kingdom go to war, the young warrior might not return from the battle, so would be good to know he would still fight that battle, and not wuss-out or run away from it, given the horrbile odds.

hardly stupid, a good test!!

although, a remake of this campy classic?!?

talk about a foolish test of faith, endurance, and a whole lot of luck!!

sj1
it was also a test of pain, if they were strong enough to withstand the pain of the bite they would have passed the right of passage or be killed to avoid the pain.

not a good remake but better than the previous flash gordan flick. i hope they are more serious with a newer version with a big budget.

Quinlan-Vos
Isn't it a TV series that's coming...?

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Quinlan-Vos
Isn't it a TV series that's coming...?

Yes, a Sci Fi channel original.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
Yes, a Sci Fi channel original.

Sci-Fi channel does bring some good shows.

Bicnarok

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I believe the show was just cancelled.

kodak
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I believe the show was just cancelled. sad lame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.