Batman and Night Wing versus Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Everyone has their regular equipment.

The Ultimate Showdown takes place on the streets of Gotham City!

Soljer
Hmmm...I would say that Nightwing is the weak link here, as far as sheer skill goes.

But then again, the Bat family carries a TON of gadgetry, something that may end up making Shiva the weak link.

I'm undecided.

braz
Batman could take out Batgirl, not straight up though, he would have to do some planning and follow her footsteps or route around Gotham City's buildings and study them to find out where, how and when to strike and with what. because str8 h2h Cassie>>Bruce. and then Nightwing and Batman could tagteam Shiva in the end.
Batman Nightwing 6/10

masterbruce
Originally posted by braz
Batman could take out Batgirl, not straight up though, he would have to do some planning and follow her footsteps or route around Gotham City's buildings and study them to find out where, how and when to strike and with what. because str8 h2h Cassie>>Bruce. and then Nightwing and Batman could tagteam Shiva in the end.
Batman Nightwing 6/10

They start out the battle facing each other a block apart.

Devil Lance
Batgirl + Shiva 9/10

Nightwing isn't a factor here

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
Batman Nightwing 6/10

Straight hand to hand?

Batman = Batgirl = Shiva > Nightwing. Hence, Nightwing is the weak link in a straight up brawl.

However, Shiva doesn't typically carry 'gadgets,' while the Bat family do.

A well placed gas grenade could take Shiva out without a problem. I could easily see this going to Batman and Nightwing, so long as Nightwing keeps out of a direct melee confrontation with Shiva or Cass.

xmarksthespot
Shiva and Cass ~6 or 7ish/10

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Shiva and Cass ~6 or 7ish/10

Perhaps in h2h, but Nightwing and Batman both have superior weaponry.

Batman/Nightwing 6-7/10.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
Perhaps in h2h, but Nightwing and Batman both have superior weaponry.

Batman/Nightwing 6-7/10. Bah! Nightwing gets raped for the third or fourth time. And enjoys it as much as always.

batdude123
Bah! Nightwing gets raped for the third or fourth time. And enjoys it as much as always.

You complete me. happy blush2

xmarksthespot
You complete me. happy blush2 Aww, you complete me too. dodgy dd

LORDSIDIOUS01
So Illogical. Batman and Nightwing take this.

Superherovandal
Lady Shiva and Cassie Cain annihilate the Bat team. Cass and Lady Shiva and beyond Batman skill-wise by a fair amount. and they are faster, better fighters than Bats or NW. the mother and daughter win 8/10

Blair Wind
When you are a better fighter than batman (which does not happen often) what would the most dangerous man in the DCU universe and his "son" do? Use all their advantages. The out gadget the other team, and win based on that.

Draco69
I find it strange that everyone says gadgets is a winning factor here...but gadgets are useless against the likes of Cap or Daredevil....

no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
I find it strange that everyone says gadgets is a winning factor here...but gadgets are useless against the likes of Cap or Daredevil....

no expression

Huh?

I've always said Batman beats both DD and Cap due to gadgets. no expression

Superherovandal
Considering the fact that both would read NW and Bat's body movements i doubt they would be able to do anything to them. LS and CC both are bullet-timers. CC's dodged multiple bullets at point-blank range.

Draco69
Huh?

I've always said Batman beats both DD and Cap due to gadgets. no expression

Apparently we're the only ones...

down

batdude123
Aww, you complete me too. dodgy dd

I know. droolio

batdude123

down

Hug? weep

Draco69
Hug? weep

hug

batdude123
hug

Wonder Woman with all her weapons would beat the crap out of Thor. blush2

Soljer

down

Not true. I'm a Captain America fan, and even I admit that, with Gadgets, Batman'd likely take Cap for the majority.

And that's exactly what'd happen here.

Not that Batman is outclassed or anything - it's just that his partner is.

Draco69
Wonder Woman with all her weapons would beat the crap out of Thor. blush2

notworthy

batdude123
notworthy

eyes

SpunkySmurph
moodynutsmoodynutsmoodynutsmoodynutsmoodynuts
moodynutsmoodynutsmoodynutsmoodynutsmoodynuts

Batman-Prime
What all forget is the fact that Batman and Nightwig share an past with each other. No sexual, mind you, but they are used to fight as a team, in a most dynamic way, a duo par excellence. This would be the main advantage. And Nightwing is top if it comes down to Martial Arts and Acrobatics, he learned from the BEST.

spetznaz
Put it this way:

Scenario A:

IF it is a sudden H2H fight, then the girls are going to beat the boys.
Why?
Well, because Shiva is a killer of killers ....basically the best there is (well, that takes out a number of ppl who are better...eg Karate Kid, but you get my drift). Cassandra Cain is also the best there is (is she better than Shiva ...I say yes, others say no, it really doesn't matter .....point is she is also at top tier). There is no need to elaborate on their abilities (eg 'reading' what moves someone will make before they do).

Batman is a top tier too (is he better, I say no, others say yes, it is not really necessary which. Point is he is top tier). And so is Grayson ....Nightwing can clear a room of ninja with no problem (actually even Robin considers a group of ninja as a 'only a workout', and to Nightwing he doubts they can even make him sweat), thus he is also EXTREMELY good.

Problem is that Nightwing is nowhere as good as Cassandra, and no where as good as Shiva.
In a bloodlusted match, Nightwing wouldn't even be able to land A SINGLE BLOW on either Cassie or Shiva before his neck was broken or Shiva had driven her fingers through his skull and into his brain (her so-called 'Leopard Punch').

With Grayson gone it would be Shiva and Cassie against Batman, and while personally I think either of them can take them out, I am sure that even those who think Batman can win solo would HAVE to agree that Batman cannot beat both Shiva and Cassie at the same time!

Thus, in a sudden H2H match the women would win.
And honestly I think they'd win it EASILY .....primarily because Nightwing would go down in an instant against either Shiva or Cassie, and once that was done it would be the two of them against Batman.

The weak link is Nightwing (as good as he is, and he is GREAT, he is simply not at Shiva's or Cassie's level)

Scenario B:

Your 'typical' Batman/Nightwing setup ....i.e gadgets, some prep, teamwork, etc.
In such a situation it is VERY possible for Bruce and Dick to win. WIth some of their gadgets, and laying up the area, they might be able to pull off some stratagem that allows them to win.

Thus, as long as they do not make it into a pure H2H deal they have a chance. Although the thing will be how to make whatever gadgets they use connect against people who dodge fullisades of bullets from point-blank range.
Although by gadgets i do not mean batarangs .....maybe some area effect device.

Conclusion:

Anyways, if it is a H2H situation I would have to give it to the women .....and I'd give it to them (wait for it) 10/10.
Why? Once Nightwing goes down (and he WILL go down, in less than a second) both would tag-team Batman. He goes down (even if we assume that the women are at least as good as Batman in H2H, then that would mean that it would be like ONE Batman fighting against TWO Batmen. And that is if they are all equal ....personally I believe they are better, but that is another discussion).

However, if Batman and Nightwing are allowed to use their minds, then the fight TOTALLY shifts the other way .....now Bat and Wing have the advantage, and a very serious advantage at that. It is now their element, and they can win this.

Thus it depends what scenario we are looking at.
A 'sudden' H2H encounter, or something that has some prep element added to it.
Which scenario is chosen can make this fight become a 10/10 for either side ....depending on the scenario.

marvelprince

no expression

Hmm. That's not really true. I think gadgets are the reason he beats both of those guys

Btw, very nice assessment spetznaz.

superbatman86
Nw and Bats 10/10.Thre's a reason why they're called the dynamic duo.As great as they are individually there WAY better together.The Total is more than the sum of the parts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.