who has sex on valentines day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gabrella101
tell us if you have sex on v day

Puzzle
Man we got some nosy people on KMC.

Captain Maynard
Yes. There, I said it. Did you get your fix, pervert?

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Yes. There, I said it. Did you get your fix, pervert? I did dd

guy222
Originally posted by gabrella101

have to wait til later

lil bitchiness
Yep. Just an hour ago. It was Valentine special!

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yep. Just an hour ago. It was Valentine special! Go on...shock

Blue_Hefner
Not me

§uffer§noopy
My hand and I couple everyday of the week.

Bloigen
I have to wait 'till she gets back. disgust

Röland
I did last year, but not this year. weep

BlackSunshine
I hope I get to before I go to bed tonight.

WrathfulDwarf
None for me.

The Pict
Originally posted by BlackSunshine

Where do you usually do it? confused

amity75
Too pissed off after the Rangers game for sex. Though I took up the offer of a BJ.

PiruBlood
no because i get sex all the time and a need 1 day to relax.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by The Pict
Where do you usually do it? confused

at home, but my man is at work till 10 tonight and I gotta get up at 7am for work. So I'm hoping he doesnt get stuck too late at work or he hopefully gets off work early.

PiruBlood
at home, but my man is at work till 10 tonight and I gotta get up at 7am for work. So I'm hoping he doesnt get stuck too late at work or he hopefully gets off work early.

i can help ya out big grin

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by PiruBlood
i can help ya out big grin

I don't know you. confused

Puzzle

You don't want to either.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Puzzle

no....no I don't.

Leo.M

Its not for the public to know no2

The Pict

laughing out loud

Puzzle
no....no I don't.

Now...I on the other hand will help you with your problem. We can record it so Matt can enjoy it later on.

PiruBlood

aw my bad i forgot to intorduce my self. * grabs your hand and says im piru and kisses it* nice to meet you.

BlackSunshine
Now...I on the other hand will help you with your problem. We can record it so Matt can enjoy it later on.

ok blush2

Puzzle
ok blush2

Score drool

PiruBlood

man you wouldnt know what to do with a female. you'd probably nut yourself after a girl says high to you.

Puzzle
man you wouldnt know what to do with a female. you'd probably nut yourself after a girl says high to you.

Quit telling your life story to all of KMC, no one gives a shit.

PiruBlood
Quit telling your life story to all of KMC, no one gives a shit.

man i bet the chicks you meet in your town are the ones i already slept with. ask your last gf she can confirm the hours i hit that like a crook. and so you know puzzle your ex gf was really tight but i changed that.

Ambience
man i bet the chicks you meet in your town are the ones i already slept with. ask your last gf she can confirm the hours i hit that like a crook. and so you know puzzle your ex gf was really tight but i changed that.

He's damn fine.
Shut up right now, we all know your still some 13 year old virgin ok?
Just stop bitching please, nobody wants to hear it from the likes of you.
erm

Puzzle

Yeah, you sleep with ugly ass chicks then. smile

Once again, do your research next time, my last girlfriend wasn't tight and I knew this. Should have been forewarning that she liked to sleep around with piss stains like you.

The Pict

You're the sh!t, dude thumb up

I believe every word you say.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Ambience
He's damn fine.
erm

Don't worry, every one of his posts directed to me are being reported since he is the one who started this. He'll be gone within a day.

Ambience
Don't worry, every one of his posts directed to me are being reported since he is the one who started this. He'll be gone within a day.

I just had to say that.
The little shit.
no expression

Plus, you are fine.
So I just had to get that out there.

ninja

PiruBlood
He's damn fine.
erm

lol 13 huh? hmmmm uh no. last i checked im 22 and you know what go back to being on your knees because thats all you ever do is just suck and swallow. lol and a virgin eh? tell me this you little internet anna nicole smith if i was a virgin how would i have documentation saying that my 3 year old daughter is mine? and 3rd of all you wanna jump into something that dosent even concern you thats find because im in the mood to take on alot of people. now sit down and respect your elders and go suck suck off a 90 year old you little hobag.

Puzzle
Plus, you are fine.
So I just had to get that out there.
ninja

So are you. shock

PiruBlood

thats what i thought snitch. kmc is your life you little ******.

Puzzle
lol 13 huh? hmmmm uh no. last i checked im 22 and you know what go back to being on your knees because thats all you ever do is just suck and swallow. lol and a virgin eh? tell me this you little internet anna nicole smith if i was a virgin how would i have documentation saying that my 3 year old daughter is mine? and 3rd of all you wanna jump into something that dosent even concern you thats find because im in the mood to take on alot of people. now sit down and respect your elders and go suck suck off a 90 year old you little hobag.

Didn't I own your ass last night with this same argument? Anyone can lie about their age on KMC, hell they can lie about their age anywhere on the internet.

How the hell do we have proof of you with documentation about having a 3 year old brat? Oh wait, we don't, chalk that up as another one of your little lies.

Also, last night I seem to have told you to heed your own advice about staying out of business that doesn't concern you, seems like you fail once again because *GASP* you're still trying to argue like a little b!tch.

Leave the girl alone and crawl back to mommy's teat like we all know you want to do.

Puzzle
thats what i thought snitch. kmc is your life you little ******.

It's not snitching, it's keeping KMC the way it's supposed to be, asshat free.

PiruBlood
Didn't I own your ass last night with this same argument? Anyone can lie about their age on KMC, hell they can lie about their age anywhere on the internet.

How the hell do we have proof of you with documentation about having a 3 year old brat? Oh wait, we don't, chalk that up as another one of your little lies.

Also, last night I seem to have told you to heed your own advice about staying out of business that doesn't concern you, seems like you fail once again because *GASP* you're still trying to argue like a little b!tch.

Leave the girl alone and crawl back to mommy's teat like we all know you want to do.

oh thats a low blow. your gona start bashing my 3 year old huh? that goes to show you aint shit but a ****ing *****. and you owned me? lol last i checked you had someone do the fighting for you. tell you what once i get my camera fixed by 10pm tonight ill post a birthcertificate stating my birthday plus my daughters. you hit the lowest ****in blow you little ***** and i got no problam proving you wrong.

Ambience

Is somebody else going to report that or should I?

erm

Ambience
oh thats a low blow. your gona start bashing my 3 year old huh? that goes to show you aint shit but a ****ing *****. and you owned me? lol last i checked you had someone do the fighting for you. tell you what once i get my camera fixed by 10pm tonight ill post a birthcertificate stating my birthday plus my daughters. you hit the lowest ****in blow you little ***** and i got no problam proving you wrong.

You knocked some chick up?
laughing

Poor...poor stupid woman.
cry

The Pict

erm

I'll do it thumb up

Leo.M

I wanna see picture of you. Just to see if you really are 22.
Its the Internet and anyone can say any age.

DarkC

erm
If it's not a permaban I'll go out streaking nude in -20 Celsius weather.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Leo.M
I wanna see picture of you. Just to see if you really are 22.
Its the Internet and anyone can say any age.

i will post a pic as soon as my digital camera gets fixed. i godda pick it up at 10 tonight. if i had a scanner id scan 1 but hey digital cameras are better.

Ambience
Originally posted by DarkC
If it's not a permaban I'll go out streaking nude in -20 Celsius weather.

And I'll watch
ninja
then warm you back up.

DarkC
i will post a pic as soon as my digital camera gets fixed. i godda pick it up at 10 tonight. if i had a scanner id scan 1 but hey digital cameras are better.
Please take time to savour your next few hours on KMC.

They'll be your last.Originally posted by Ambience
And I'll watch
ninja
then warm you back up.
Dear god no. laughing I'd force you to close your eyes.

I know you would. ninja

PiruBlood

erm

see this is what i hate people can dish shit out but when someone retaliates they cant take it. talk about a hypocrite.

DarkC
see this is what i hate people can dish shit out but when someone retaliates they cant take it. talk about a hypocrite.
*snort*

You're spewing flame left, right, and centre.

And you're calling us the bashers. Ridiculous.

Leo.M

I see.

Can I suggest you something? Try to be a little more nicer, I know you probably don't give a rats ass, but ppl take things too personal sometimes. stick out tongue

PiruBlood
*snort*

You're spewing flame left, right, and centre.

And you're calling us the bashers. Ridiculous.

hey this chick steped into a fight where her name was never mentioned see page 2. me and puzzle were fighting and all of a sudden some 2 cent easy anna nicole ripoff gets involved so yea i attacked her. and now she wants to cry and be like oh mods help me. i dont attack females unless they attack me first verbaly. this hole thing was just between me and puzzle and now all of a sudden people wanna jump on his dick like hes a god or something.

Ambience
Please take time to savour your next few hours on KMC.

They'll be your last.
Dear god no. laughing I'd force you to close your eyes.

I know you would. ninja

laughing
Orly?
What if I peeked?

Over and over again
ninja

DarkC
hey this chick steped into a fight where her name was never mentioned see page 2. me and puzzle were fighting and all of a sudden some 2 cent easy anna nicole ripoff gets involved so yea i attacked her. and now she wants to cry and be like oh mods help me. i dont attack females unless they attack me first verbaly. this hole thing was just between me and puzzle and now all of a sudden people wanna jump on his dick like hes a god or something.
They know each other.

Course she'd get pissed.
Even if she didn't know you, you present yourself as someone as friendly as Saddam Hussein.

People can jump in if they want to.

Besides. No one likes you at this point, in here.

PiruBlood
They know each other.

Course she'd get pissed.
Even if she didn't know you, you present yourself as someone as friendly as Saddam Hussein.

that cracks me up actually. do you really think i care honestly? this is the internet and you know what i can care less who likes me or not because im strictly a villian and im gona stay that way. i never hit low blows about peoples kids cause i know my limits. but for puzzle and his little botox face lifted girlfriend to disrespect my child is a low blow. you godda admit. i dont care about the cheap shots about me but cmon my daughter is 3 years old.

DarkC
that cracks me up actually. do you really think i care honestly? this is the internet and you know what i can care less who likes me or not because im strictly a villian and im gona stay that way. i never hit low blows about peoples kids cause i know my limits. but for puzzle and his little botox face lifted girlfriend to disrespect my child is a low blow. you godda admit. i dont care about the cheap shots about me but cmon my daughter is 3 years old.
Strictly a villian. *chuckling*

I really pity your daughter at this point if she has to put up with someone with a disposition like you.

a1hsauce
does masturbating count?confused

Ambience
They know each other.

Course she'd get pissed.

If I didn't love you before.
embarrasment

Standing up for me?
that is so unbelievably sweet.

DarkC
If I didn't love you before.
embarrasment

Standing up for me?
that is so unbelievably sweet.
*spluttering*
The hell kind of man would I be? stick out tongue

PiruBlood
Strictly a villian. *chuckling*

I really pity your daughter at this point if she has to put up with someone with a disposition like you.

hey dark you know what im a father and you know what that means the world to me. and why would you pity my daughter or judge me you dont know me. you never hung out at the bars or clubs with me. so technicaly you cant even comment on me.

Ambience
Botox face girlfriend?
laughing

Please, I know I'm attractive.
And I think all the guys here know it to.
Don't go there.
smile

DarkC
hey dark you know what im a father and you know what that means the world to me. and why would you pity my daughter or judge me you dont know me. you never hung out at the bars or clubs with me. so technicaly you cant even comment on me.
You think I don't know what kind of a person you are? At least to some extent?

Take a look throughout this thread and see your actions and reactions to other people over a silly little event.

That tells me enough. You're an a**hole. No disguising it or sugaring up.

PiruBlood
Botox face girlfriend?
laughing

Please, I know I'm attractive.
And I think all the guys here know it to.
Don't go there.
smile

hey incerting a paris hilton picture in your bio dosent mean your hot. yea you may be a whore like her and anerexic but jeez i bet you got a face like andre 3000 from outkast.

Ambience

We judge you because of how little respect you have for ANY woman, including you daughter. I pity her as well. If you truly did love your daughter, you'd stop making sexist remarks to woman!

And why would any of us want to chill with you, EVER?
I'd rather be around a pmsing bear.
no expression

DarkC
hey incerting a paris hilton picture in your bio dosent mean your hot. yea you may be a whore like her and anerexic but jeez i bet you got a face like andre 3000 from outkast.
...laughing

Take a look into her profile and see, you disgusting piece of shit.

PiruBlood
You think I don't know what kind of a person you are? At least to some extent?

Take a look throughout this thread and see your actions and reactions to other people over a silly little event.

That tells me enough. You're an a**hole. No disguising it or sugaring up.

yea im an ******* but at least i treat my kid right. just because i got a **** you attitude dont mean i dont care for whats important to me. and like i said the chick started with me and yea i will be sexually insulting the ***** because she insulted me first. and i technically never bashed all women. i only attacked 1.

Ambience

A whore like her?
Your poor, poor daughter.
She has so much to be ashamed of.

Your no more fit to be a father than shit.
My dog would have better parenting skills than you.
Your just some piece of scum, who happened to wander upon our forum.
Enough said.

DarkC
yea im an ******* but at least i treat my kid right. just because i got a **** you attitude dont mean i dont care for whats important to me. and like i said the chick started with me and yea i will be sexually insulting the ***** because she insulted me first. and i technically never bashed all women. i only attacked 1.
Oh, yeah. I'm sure.

A total a**hole who treats his kid right.
You just used her to try and buy you credit not long ago.
Great fatherhood right there.

If you really were mature enough you'd leave your own daughter out of this.

"I wasn't sexually insulting her", said the ***hole.

Take a good look at the first reply to her comments.
I smell something. Bullshit. And it's coming from you.

PiruBlood
We judge you because of how little respect you have for ANY woman, including you daughter. I pity her as well. If you truly did love your daughter, you'd stop making sexist remarks to woman!

And why would any of us want to chill with you, EVER?
I'd rather be around a pmsing bear.
no expression

like i stated you got involved in something that never concerned you. and since i verbaly abused you that says i have no respect for women right? thats a bunch of crap. so if i just attacked you verbal i attack all females right?

DarkC
like i stated you got involved in something that never concerned you. and since i verbaly abused you that says i have no respect for women right? thats a bunch of crap. so if i just attacked you verbal i attack all females right?
She has the right to be angry. Don't tell her what to do as if you had the authority, because let's face it, you don't.

She butts in, you basically start throwing insults at her like a kid fresh into Junior High. Yeah, respect for women right there.
If you really respected her you'd play it more nicely than jumping right in.

Once again. Bullshit.

PiruBlood
Oh, yeah. I'm sure.

A total a**hole who treats his kid right.
You just used her to try and buy you credit not long ago.
Great fatherhood right there.

If you really were mature enough you'd leave your own daughter out of this.

"I wasn't sexually insulting her", said the ***hole.

Take a good look at the first reply to her comments.
I smell something. Bullshit. And it's coming from you.

hey the ***** said im a virgin and i stated that i can show documentation to show i have a kid. thats all i said and puzzle attacked my child with his remarks. ill be glad to copy and paste

PiruBlood
ambience coment

He's damn fine.

my comment.

DarkC
hey the ***** said im a virgin and i stated that i can show documentation to show i have a kid. thats all i said and puzzle attacked my child with his remarks. ill be glad to copy and paste
Yeah, she has good reason too, you're acting unbelievably immature for being a said 22-year old.

What's more, you start blustering further by bringing your daughter into play.

You're just acting stupid. Ridiculously stupid.

Ambience

Like David so brillantly made a point of.
Assholes never treat anybody right, including there children.
And you brought her into this, so stop trying to drag her out.

And as for sexually insulting me?
Like I give a damn what you think. I have the most wonderful man to back me up and defend my honor. Your just making yourself look like a complete and utter bastard.

And you only attacked "one".
What kind of man are you attacking a woman at all?
no no, your not a man.
because a man would never act as childish as you.
you are even a sad excuse for a boy.

ToMacco
my lord

PiruBlood
puzzles comment

Naz
This thread makes me giggle. ermmha

Ambience

Somethin that cnocerned my friends.
And I'm devilishly loyal, and besides, you were acting like a complete animal in the first place!

You used terms offensive to ALL woman like "Whore" "**** "Hoe" "*****".
So don't even start with me, and this "i only attacked you".

And you didn't treat just me like this, but black sunshine as well!
Your makin yourself look like a fool.
just stop talkin
smile

PiruBlood

Like I give a damn what you think. I have the most wonderful man to back me up and defend my honor. Your just making yourself look like a complete and utter bastard.

no no, your not a man.

you say you didnt care i insulted you but yet you said shal i report this. if you didnt care you wouldnt make that comment. and if i was such a bad guy who hates woman why would i defend my daughter?

PiruBlood
Somethin that cnocerned my friends.
And I'm devilishly loyal, and besides, you were acting like a complete animal in the first place!

You used terms offensive to ALL woman like "Whore" "**** "Hoe" "*****".
So don't even start with me, and this "i only attacked you".

And you didn't treat just me like this, but black sunshine as well!
Your makin yourself look like a fool.
just stop talkin
smile

lol i was joking with blacksunshine all i ever said to her was id help her. how is that insulting? no sexual talk took place or any bashing for that matter.

Ambience

how do we know this kid even exists?
erm

besides, what chick would sleep with you? Honestly!
I mean, unless you paid her.
because I can't imagine.
shock

Naz

no no, your not a man.

After reading this entire thread (yay me, I don't have ADHD) I have to wholeheartedly agree with this post thumb up

Good Lord, PiruBlood, you honestly made a fool of your self.

PiruBlood
how do we know this kid even exists?
erm

besides, what chick would sleep with you? Honestly!
I mean, unless you paid her.
because I can't imagine.
shock

lol you crack me up because how you gona judge me if you never seen me? and like i stated i will post a pic of me with documentation. and once you see that im glad your gona shut the hell up. i got no limits to prove someone wrong.

Ambience
lol i was joking with blacksunshine all i ever said to her was id help her. how is that insulting? no sexual talk took place or any bashing for that matter.

well she didn't seem to think it was to funny.
smile
Your just a creeper.

And a remarkably stupid one at that.
Besides, between me, puzzle, and the beloved DarkC,
any dignity you could have possibly had is gone, hence, my job here is fun.
I've had enough fun.

Barker
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Yes. There, I said it. Did you get your fix, pervert? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ronny
No weep

Puzzle
Wow, I go to the grocery store and it's on page 5 now, yet he still isn't banned for being an ass?

BlackSunshine
Score drool

duster

Puzzle
duster

I love how your signature says "off-limits MILF" yet I can still score...as long as Matt can watch. laughing out loud

Ambience
Originally posted by Naz
After reading this entire thread (yay me, I don't have ADHD) I have to wholeheartedly agree with this post thumb up

Good Lord, PiruBlood, you honestly made a fool of your self.

Yay, recognition!
woot

Smiter
This Valentine sucks. No luck no sex. I'm still gonna hunt for pussy.

simonrob123
wish i did with u

Impediment

Done and done!

headbang

Impediment
I love how your signature says "off-limits MILF" yet I can still score...as long as Matt can watch. laughing out loud

I'll watch. As long as you don't mind wearing the Chicken Suit.......ninja

Puzzle
Originally posted by Impediment
I'll watch. As long as you don't mind wearing the Chicken Suit.......ninja

Easily. stick out tongue

BTW, did that PM I sent about Photoshop help you at all?

Impediment
Easily. stick out tongue

BTW, did that PM I sent about Photoshop help you at all?

Yes, sir, it did. yes Thanx much.

I'm working on a new sig presently.

MightyEInherjar
Sex on Valentines Day is like whipped cream on a sundae - it's expected, and if you don't get it, you're going to have one sh!tty day.

Storm
PiruBlood, consider yourself warned for member bashing!

Please restrain yourself from responding in kind to any mean or derogatory posts. If you fight fire with fire, then you' ll get burned as well.

Phoenix Aska

so...you're like some 22 year old guy with a daughter that spends his time arguing online on a stupid chat forum?

and you want people to respect you out of seniority in age?

You act like a 12 year old boy :/

grow up a little. it's pretty sad if you get your kicks by trying to prove your superiority online. Must be a low self-esteem issue or something, i dunno. -.-

Kongu Dude
100. ermm

Puzzle
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall..

Soleran

I did, several times actually, it was good stuff. The Hallmark holidays paid off for me big grin

Puzzle
98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall..

Kongu Dude
97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall..

Puzzle
96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall..

Kongu Dude
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall..

Puzzle
94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall..

Kongu Dude
93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall..

Puzzle
92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 91 bottles of beer on the wall..

Kongu Dude
91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 90 bottles of beer on the wall..

Puzzle
90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall..

Kongu Dude
89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 88 bottles of beer on the wall..

Puzzle
88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall..

Puzzle
87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 86 bottles of beer on the wall..

Kongu Dude
haermm

BobbyD
87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 86 bottles of beer on the wall..

BOOM!

blowup

Threw a grenade at your wall.

No more beer. wink

Puzzle
Originally posted by BobbyD
BOOM!

blowup

Threw a grenade at your wall.

No more beer. wink That was only the back up wall, you will never find the correct location!

Bloigen
86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 85 bottles of beer on the wall..

Puzzle
85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 84 bottles of beer on the wall..

=Tired Hiker=
tell us if you have sex on v day yes

LethalFemme
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
yes

Röland
I watched The Departed on V-Day. eek!

Deathblow
No. Going through a really rough patch with my girlfriend at the moment, which has saved me a lot of money, but also lost me a lot of sex. I think it balances out.

Who am I kidding. I'm gonna go buy her some horribly overpriced chocolates and beg her for some belated Valentine's action.

=Tired Hiker=

Raven Guardia

V day...hmm.....VD?....sex on Valentines, can give you VD ermm

a1hsauce
humina humina!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.