about wolverine and spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Fighting against these people 1 on 1, who powers would you want out of
wolverine or spiderman

black tarantula
sabertooth
thing
hulk
wendigo
venom
deathstroke

Choose wolverine or spiderman for each.

Sparkz
Wolverine for all claws would be more effective than class 15-20 strength and healing factor would compensate for speed decrease.

masterbruce
Wolverine. healing factor will allow me to make mistakes. If im spiderman, I better hope I bring my A game every fight or I'm screwed as I won't have the writers saving me with some large dose of PIS.

Sparkz
Originally posted by masterbruce
Wolverine. healing factor will allow me to make mistakes. If im spiderman, I better hope I bring my A game every fight or I'm screwed as I won't have the writers saving me with some large dose of PIS.

Who n that list has Spidey beat due to PIS, cept that one time with the Hulk...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sparkz
Who n that list has Spidey beat due to PIS, cept that one time with the Hulk...

I think he just means Spider-man in general. The guy's rouge galleries is packed to the brim with characters he doesn't stand a chance of beating with out the timely intervention of a plot device.... with a few mooks like Shocker thrown in for good measure.

Sparkz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think he just means Spider-man in general. The guy's rouge galleries is packed to the brim with characters he doesn't stand a chance of beating with out the timely intervention of a plot device.... with a few mooks like Shocker thrown in for good measure.

Well thats like most characters rouge gallery's then... usualy makes a better stroy for one thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.