Wolverine Fatass edition vs Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
Wolverine sits at home in a year in front of the tv, eating Mcdonalds. he takes on a lot of kilos and becomes fatter than a sumowrestler. he now fights the blow. he is only NEARLY as fat as blob. who wins this?

ExtraMision5555
wolverine

masterbruce
judge, oh my dear judge...just couldn't stay on the straight path for long huh?

Chikorita
i am on the straight paht. jsut a little, funny debatewink and i arent judge, whirly

Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie wont be able to move.

Chikorita
but he got claws and healing factor, stillwink

Symmetric Chaos
But he wont be able to move and the claws will be shorter because they have to go though the layers of fat before they come out.

Chikorita
he will JUST be able to move enough to slash blobwink his arms are still free, remember, only NEARLY as fate as blobwink

Symmetric Chaos
one year w/o moving he wont have any muscles

Chikorita
hmm... he moves when eating chips and icecream and going on toiletbig grin

Board Walker
He wouldn't be fat, his HF does more then just heal wounds, it keeps his body in peak shape, such as age, poisons, etc.

He could spend a year not moving and just eating McD's, he would still be in peak shape.

Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't Blob have really tough skin? (PreHoM)

Chikorita
hmm... but now, he is fat, kinda like a fault, okay?wink

Symmetric Chaos
bumpy bumpy bump

SpunkySmurph
1. In the OP you refferred to the Blob as "the blow".
2. Wolverine cant get fat
3. Blob's power is not to be fat, he has an ACTUAL power, a fact which I am fairly positive you wern't aware of
4. You called masterbruce "Whirly"
5. This thread is beyond dumb, and I just needed a fifth point, for closure.

no expression

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
1. In the OP you refferred to the Blob as "the blow".
2. Wolverine cant get fat
3. Blob's power is not to be fat, he has an ACTUAL power, a fact which I am fairly positive you wern't aware of
4. You called masterbruce "Whirly"
5. This thread is beyond dumb, and I just needed a fifth point, for closure.

no expression

great sig...brings alot of nostalgic memories

Redatom65
Blob and Wolverine take a scooter to McDonalds and share their differances over a heart attack

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Redatom65
Blob and Wolverine take a scooter to McDonalds and share their differances over a heart attack

and on the way there they flatten Judge by running over him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.