2 new jokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



PiruBlood
SUM PERVERTED JOKES

What fits between 2 boobs, goes in a hole, and works best when pulled hard?
a seatbelt, what were u thinkin?

At sunday school, a disscussion was started about which part of your body enters Heaven first. 'Jimmy' said he said that the legs go first. "Why?" asked his sunday school teacher. "Because," he said, "every night i look through the crack of my mom's bedroom door and her legs are in the air and she's screaming 'GOD, IM CUMMING!'"

AOR
This isn't pg-13...or funny....really it's not

K73SK
Originally posted by AOR
This isn't pg-13...or funny....really it's not yeahhh but neither are half the other crap on KMC OTF...as in pg-13

Mywi
Originally posted by AOR
This isn't funny....really

Naz
Originally posted by K73SK
yeahhh but neither are half the other crap on KMC OTF...as in pg-13

...yeah it is ermm

R÷land
To put it nicely, those jokes sucked.

Kongu Dude

LifeInSepia
suzie is in sunday school. She is vary sleepy, cos it's like 10 AM, so she doses off. The teacher spots that she is asleep, and so decides to embaress her by asking her a question.
'Suzie, who is the son of god?'
The boy behind suzie jabs her in the back with a pencil, and she yells out:
'Jesus Christ!'
The teacher shrugs, and moves on. Of course, suzie falls asleep again. The teacher again notices, and asks her another question:
'Suzie, who created the universe, and everything in it?'
The kid again pokes her in the back, and she yells
'God Almighty!'
The teacher shrugs and moves on. Suzie falls back asleep, and the teacher is really peeved. She asks
'Suzie, what did Eve say to Adam after they had had their 23rd child?'
The boy pokes here in the back again, and suzie bolts up, and yells
'If you stick that thing inside me 1 more time, i'll break it in half!'

Bloigen
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
suzie is in sunday school. She is vary sleepy, cos it's like 10 AM, so she doses off. The teacher spots that she is asleep, and so decides to embaress her by asking her a question.
'Suzie, who is the son of god?'
The boy behind suzie jabs her in the back with a pencil, and she yells out:
'Jesus Christ!'
The teacher shrugs, and moves on. Of course, suzie falls asleep again. The teacher again notices, and asks her another question:
'Suzie, who created the universe, and everything in it?'
The kid again pokes her in the back, and she yells
'God Almighty!'
The teacher shrugs and moves on. Suzie falls back asleep, and the teacher is really peeved. She asks
'Suzie, what did Eve say to Adam after they had had their 23rd child?'
The boy pokes here in the back again, and suzie bolts up, and yells
'If you stick that thing inside me 1 more time, i'll break it in half!'

It's better with the husband and wife in church, it's just weird when it's two kids. ermm

Barker
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
suzie is in sunday school. She is vary sleepy, cos it's like 10 AM, so she doses off. The teacher spots that she is asleep, and so decides to embaress her by asking her a question.
'Suzie, who is the son of god?'
The boy behind suzie jabs her in the back with a pencil, and she yells out:
'Jesus Christ!'
The teacher shrugs, and moves on. Of course, suzie falls asleep again. The teacher again notices, and asks her another question:
'Suzie, who created the universe, and everything in it?'
The kid again pokes her in the back, and she yells
'God Almighty!'
The teacher shrugs and moves on. Suzie falls back asleep, and the teacher is really peeved. She asks
'Suzie, what did Eve say to Adam after they had had their 23rd child?'
The boy pokes here in the back again, and suzie bolts up, and yells
'If you stick that thing inside me 1 more time, i'll break it in half!'
Like he randomly asks about the 23rd child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He asks about the 24th. What the f**k? no expression

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by PiruBlood
SUM PERVERTED JOKES

What fits between 2 boobs, goes in a hole, and works best when pulled hard?
a seatbelt, what were u thinkin?

At sunday school, a disscussion was started about which part of your body enters Heaven first. 'Jimmy' said he said that the legs go first. "Why?" asked his sunday school teacher. "Because," he said, "every night i look through the crack of my mom's bedroom door and her legs are in the air and she's screaming 'GOD, IM CUMMING!'"


laughing no expression doh I forgot not to laugh.

žufferžnoopy

K73SK
Originally posted by Naz
...yeah it is ermm sex isn't pg-13, and half the threads i see on KMC talk about sex...i mean, no one should be having sex till they're like 18 n older or something >.> 13? nooo....how pedophilic >.>

Naz
Originally posted by K73SK
sex isn't pg-13, and half the threads i see on KMC talk about sex...i mean, no one should be having sex till they're like 18 n older or something >.> 13? nooo....how pedophilic >.>

That's why Titanic and the likes are rated PG-13, because they don't talk about sex. ermm

Problem_Child
michael jackson died today confused
he chocked on 12 year old nuts laughing

Barker
Originally posted by Problem_Child
michael jackson died today confused
he chocked on 12 year old nuts laughing
Barker is going to die today.. confused

Because that "joke" wasn't funny enough to qualify to be called a joke. no expression

Problem_Child
my friend told it to me thought i might share

=Tired Hiker=
I liked both jokes! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.