Galactus vs. Apocalpyse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Friend of mine came up with this and i really dont know who would win

batdude123
no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scarlet315
i really dont know who would win

no expression

You are joking right?

TricksterPriest
no expression ...........Even I'm not gonna side with Apoc on this one. Unless Galactus is near death, below even terrax levels, Apoc is going to be permanently dead this time.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no expression ...........Even I'm not gonna side with Apoc on this one. Unless Galactus is near death, below even terrax levels, Apoc is going to be permanently dead this time. Galactus would still beat him...

TricksterPriest
Terrax jobs more than Galactus, and 2nd, Galactus was almost killed by Gladiator the last time he was near death. His heralds had to save him.

I'm not saying Apoc would even win then, I'm saying he'd have to be that weak for Apoc to have any kind of chance.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Terrax jobs more than Galactus, and 2nd, Galactus was almost killed by Gladiator the last time he was near death. His heralds had to save him.

I'm not saying Apoc would even win then, I'm saying he'd have to be that weak for Apoc to have any kind of chance. You mean, the comic where Thor, Gladiator, etc, had no effect on him?

The Galactus mini-series right?

guy222
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Friend of mine came up with this and i really dont know who would win

I like one sided matches. Lets give Apoc some backup. How about Tiamut?

For the thread, Apoc loses

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222

doh my brain

Arachnid1
Originally posted by guy222

For the thread, Apoc loses

How about god for back up? No...wait. Oden looses too. laughing

DigiMark007
Ok ok. Galactus wins. Easily.

Closing now before there's even more spam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.