Onslaught vs. The Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Onslaught revels in his new power as he finally fully consumes Franklin Richards and Nate Grey's full power. Suddenly he senses something behind him. He sees a strange cyborg with an energy blade on one of it's arms. "So, someone believes they can stop the onslaught?" Onslaught turns, his armor shining in the daylight.

Onslaught at full power, all abilities, including energy form if fury can break his armor.

Fury...........is basically whatever's normal for him.

Since it's my personal policy not to post an opinion of the fight in opening posts, I'll reserve that for later.

Symmetric Chaos
Fury shunts Onslaught into nonreality. (or whatever he did to MJJ)

TricksterPriest
Well, I tried. Should I have said Full Potential Onslaught?

King Kandy
Franklin manipulates reality...

Not as well as MJJ. And he couldn't put fury down.

Of course, Onslaught has some other powers that would give Fury a fight in Un-Reality, but after a lengthy battle fury would win.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Franklin manipulates reality...

Not as well as MJJ. And he couldn't put fury down.

Of course, Onslaught has some other powers that would give Fury a fight in Un-Reality, but after a lengthy battle fury would win.

Do u think MJJ can defeat Onslaught in his ultimate form?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by guy222
Do u think MJJ can defeat Onslaught in his ultimate form? yes MJJ got to be the most powerful warper

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
yes MJJ got to be the most powerful warper

Maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.