10 million parademons vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
???

Draco69
Actually Parademons are SUPPOSED to be very, very tough foes. Originally Superman (both pre and post) had difficulty defeating two or three of them.

That said, if Parademons are written they way they were meant to be and not the cannonfodder they've become due to the influence of the cartoons, Thor loses.

masterbruce
even if they are mere cannon fodder...thor cannot defeat 10 million

he could easily defeat 10 with no trouble

he'd have to waste some energy to take down 100, but no sweat

he'd incur some damage if he faces 1000, and exert some effort, but he'd kill them in the end

he'd start being taxed facing 10,000, even throwing that many punches (assuming one punch takes out a parademon) and using Mjolnir that many times would leave Thor quite spent

100,000 parademons would kill Thor

xmeat
a huge does of lightning from the sky can get the job done.

masterbruce
Originally posted by xmeat

no it won't.

supremthor
parademons are immortal

xmeat
Originally posted by masterbruce
no it won't. yes it will thors a god he could summon lightning from the sky obliterating the air and ground.

What If...
he got an upgrade?!11?!!/!??!

Symmetric Chaos
yes it will thors a god he could summon lightning from the sky obliterating the air and ground.

Obliterating the air and ground?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Obliterating the air and ground?

Yeah. Just not the Parademons. leftright

Symmetric Chaos
It seemed like an odd way to describe lightning . . .

xmeat
Originally posted by What If...
he got an upgrade?!11?!!/!??! what does that mean

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah. Just not the Parademons. leftright you saying lightning wont destroy the demons then your on crack.

SpunkySmurph

Badabing
Thor BFRs the whole bunch.

hunbu04
people always used thor is a god as a way of justifying their answers without proof or good reasonings and if you don't know this already parademons are also gods. everyone born on new genesis and its sister planet are gods and they have godlike characteristics.

LORDSIDIOUS01
FOR ASGARD FOR MIDGARD The Mighty Thor is victorious

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
FOR ASGARD FOR MIDGARD The Mighty Thor is victorious

Sidious, wake up Thor he's still sleeping laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
you saying lightning wont destroy the demons then your on crack.
Please shut the **** up.
Oh and Parademons FTW.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Please xmeat help me get off crack i cant stop smoking it.

confused whaaat

juggernaut66666
no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Please xmeat help me get off crack i cant stop smoking it.

juggernaut66666 why would you give him an opening like that? sad

juggernaut66666

juggernaut66666 why would you give him an opening like that? sad
huh

Symmetric Chaos
I was kidding . . .

Rewmac
There was an issue where 2 para demons pwned Supes. I can't recall the exact issue now...But it happened.

xmeat
Originally posted by Rewmac
There was an issue where 2 para demons pwned Supes. I can't recall the exact issue now...But it happened. supes aint a god thor has so many ways to dispose of them it aint funny plus if he's bloodlusted then they have no chance.

juggernaut66666
supes aint a god thor has so many ways to dispose of them it aint funny plus if he's bloodlusted then they have no chance.
Thor loses. no expression

xmeat
Thor wins smile

bout time you saw the light.

juggernaut66666
You retard you don't know nothing about comics you are the only guy who thinks that Thor can win and modifying my quotes just make you look more pathetic.

Newjak
You retard you don't know nothing about comics you are the only guy who thinks that Thor can win and modifying my quotes just make you look more pathetic. Couldn't Thor feasibly BFR the whole bunch now I'm not an expert on the parademons but could this work?

juggernaut66666
I never saw Thor BFR ing 10 million people or even 10 thousand
anyway X-meat think Thor can beat them in a fight.

Newjak
I never saw Thor BFR ing 10 million people or even 10000 So then Thor could BFR them if he could teleport them all?

Draco69
Originally posted by Newjak
Couldn't Thor feasibly BFR the whole bunch now I'm not an expert on the parademons but could this work?

Which wouldn't work...

They all have "Father" Boxes. Which allows instantenous teleporation via BoomTubes.

juggernaut66666
X-meat thinks he can beat them in a fight. no expression

Newjak
Originally posted by Draco69
Which wouldn't work...

They all have "Father" Boxes. Which allows instantenous teleporation via BoomTubes. Yeah then anything that could take Supes with two guys should also be able to take Thor.

Although it would be interesting to see how many Thor could take out.

A godforce blast could be quite devastating if he gets enough time.

Imean Thor going all out could last longer than most people think he would still loose but I think a blood lusted Thor>Superman

Draco69
Thor would be able to beat about 1000 at most if he plays it very smart and uses his hammer to full potential.

If he just brawls, he gets owned in two minutes.

xmeat
im retarded i don't know nothing about comics im the only guy who thinks that Thor cant win .

no pathetic

Newjak
Thor would be able to beat about 1000 at most if he plays it very smart and uses his hammer to full potential.

If he just brawls, he gets owned in two minutes. I understand and that is what I meant him using all his power

Symmetric Chaos
im retarded i don't know nothing about comics im the only guy who thinks that Thor can win.

pathetic

I understand and that is what I meant him using all his power

Thier numbers are still too great for him to beat all of them.

The idea of how many would he be able to take might make a good thread.

Rewmac
Thor goes down. 10 million of the parademons and someone is even saying Thor will win???
As a Thor fan I'm saying he is losing badly. Probably 20 Parademons would be enough, but 50 for sure.

tjcoady
anyone who is saying Thor is going to win 1). doesn't know what a parademon is and 2). really has no idea just how large of a number ten million is.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tjcoady
anyone who is saying Thor is going to win 1). doesn't know what a parademon is and 2). really has no idea just how large of a number ten million is.

That's xmeat in a nutshell

Newjak
pathetic

Thier numbers are still too great for him to beat all of them.

The idea of how many would he be able to take might make a good thread. I understand this and said I don't see Thor winning

Like you said I was wondering just how many he could take down.

Symmetric Chaos
Like you said I was wondering just how many he could take down.

Would you like me to make a thread on the subject?

Newjak
Would you like me to make a thread on the subject? There really is no use to start another thread just do it here

Scoobless
10,000,000 is a hell of a lot of them.

Thor could take out a lot ... not sure about a hell of a lot (yes, these are scientific terms)

PDs never seemed that tough to me (this 2 taking on Superman doesn't seem to reflect their current status) ... The Eradicator took on an entire planet full of them at once.

I'd think winds & hail of thousands of mph along with continuous lightning strikes would at least hold them back while Thor could destroy their planet, taking them all out at once.

shrug

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Scoobless

Thor could take out a lot ... not sure about a hell of a lot (yes, these are scientific terms)

PDs never seemed that tough to me (this 2 taking on Superman doesn't seem to reflect their current status) ... The Eradicator took on an entire planet full of them at once.

I'd think winds & hail of thousands of mph along with continuous lightning strikes would at least hold them back while Thor could destroy their planet, taking them all out at once.

shrug

YOu think Thor could destroy Apokolypse? confused

Hulk rules all
Thor couldn't even defeat 10,000,000 neutered poodles so how's he gonna defeat 10,000,000 demons? This is one of the biggest mismatches I've seen on this here board.

Scoobless
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
YOu think Thor could destroy Apokolypse? confused

Why not? ... is it indestructible or something? .... confused .... people need to tell me these things.

no expression

Newjak

shrug Sounds good although my idea was that Thor made a shield. Started to make the Godforce blast and then at the last second teleported outside and blasted the battlefield.

Don't know how many that would take out I would say alot though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why not? ... is it indestructible or something? .... confused .... people need to tell me these things.

no expression

Thier planet is Apokolyspe. It's fueled by DS. The beings on APok are vast and superior. Highfather and DS have fought many times and shook the cosmos and the planet survived. Thor won't be able to destroy apoc.

Scoobless
Sounds good although my idea was that Thor made a shield. Started to make the Godforce blast and then at the last second teleported outside and blasted the battlefield.

Don't know how many that would take out I would say alot though.

The fact tht Thor can create planet-wide weather systems that can take out Ego makes me think he can do well here.

Beta Ray Howard
Thier planet is Apokolyspe. It's fueled by DS.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Is this the Nvrpokolypse? The version that is complete speculation created in your own head?

Nobody has even ATTEMPTED to destroy the planet because most heroes in DC believe that no life should be snuffed out.

Do you really think that a Thunder God who would probably believe that the planet would be better if it were snuffed out can't destroy it?

laughing

Scoobless
Thier planet is Apokolyspe. It's fueled by DS. The beings on APok are vast and superior. Highfather and DS have fought many times and shook the cosmos and the planet survived. Thor won't be able to destroy apoc.

Batman (with prep mind you) threatened to destroy Apokalipse in Superman & Batman #12 by using Hellspores.

DS believed he would do this and backed down ... which means Apokalipse is not indestructible ..... the Fact that the God blast can badly hurt Galactus/Celestials suggests, to me, that he has enough firepower to take the planet out.

smile

shifty .... God-Blast >>> Omega Effect.

GB:

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/8890/thorgodblast1ar7.th.jpg http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3682/thorgodblast2vo2.th.jpg

OE:

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/5779/dg19rw8.th.jpg http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/4334/dg41tq9.th.jpg http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/7336/dg42ai7.th.jpg

So, obviously, Thor >>> Darksied.

evil face

masterbruce
Godblast also had literally no effect on Juggernaut...didn't even budge him

that leads me to believe that it in no way can destroy a planet

bigbran

that leads me to believe that it in no way can destroy a planet Umm... it stopped and pushed him back...

Check out your sources, before you say something...

Scoobless

that leads me to believe that it in no way can destroy a planet

Power of Cyttorak(sp?) >>>>> structural integrity of any planet.

Cyttorak is/was an elder god type being who is (probably) more powerful than Darkseid ... at least in defensive power.

Draco69
People.

Thor can't destroy Apokolips....

It's the size of a galaxy. Literally.

It's god-like technology in conjunction with Darkseid's will powering the planet (that's why he made the Amazon's give him their "faith" so he could restore the Firepits as he was weakened against Imperiux) makes it extremely difficult to attack much less destroy.

Some info on the "planet" : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apokolips

juggernaut66666
All the Thor boys got WTFPWND!!!!!

Newjak
All the Thor boys got WTFPWND!!!!! Hasn't Thor absorbed Galaxy destroying attacks. And I do believe Galactus has destroyed countless Galaxies before shifty

stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
bangin

Newjak
bangin Plus if Thor managed to blow a hole to the core who knows what would happen maybe some DBZ action no expression

juggernaut66666
Or some Pokemon action.

Symmetric Chaos
Whats with the anime hate going around?

Soujaboy
Why did Beta Ray Howard get banned?

Symmetric Chaos
Storm and Wrathful decided he was Marcus.

Artemis has contacted Raz to see if she can get him back.

Draco69
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Why did Beta Ray Howard get banned?

*shrugs*

It amazes me that trolls like DevilGoblin and Xmeat haven't been banned though.

sad

Draco69

Who's Marcus....?

Symmetric Chaos
Who's Marcus....?

Apparently some old (now banned) poster who had a posting style similar to BRH.

Soujaboy

Um yeah thats a good idea, he was actually a great contribution to KMC. Why he was banned is beyond me, sock or not he was causing no problems. Especially considering posters such as x-meat, devilgoblin, and hulk rules all, are allowed to plague these forums with their trolling ways.

Scoobless
People.

Thor can't destroy Apokolips....

It's the size of a galaxy. Literally.

It's god-like technology in conjunction with Darkseid's will powering the planet (that's why he made the Amazon's give him their "faith" so he could restore the Firepits as he was weakened against Imperiux) makes it extremely difficult to attack much less destroy.

Some info on the "planet" : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apokolips

DS fears Hellspores though .... no expression

Either way, the fight was never actually stated to be on Apokalips .... it could be any planet.

Draco69
DS fears Hellspores though .... no expression

Either way, the fight was never actually stated to be on Apokalips .... it could be any planet.

They can fly away. Or just teleport away.

xmeat
thor teleports them to hela or hades or mephisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.