I Had An Eventful Night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
I went over to my friend Franks house to hang out with him and a couple girls. Well we're up in his room watching The Hills Have Eyes and around 10:30 he gets a cell call from our friend David. Recently in our area, these two guys have been robbing peoples houses and have hurt a couple people.

David tells Frank that "Two guys have broken into my house and beat the shit out of me and Aaron. They hit us with bats and Aaron is on the ground not moving and he is twitching." We are like "Holy shit!" and we tell Franks older brother Jeff about it and say we need to go down there to help them out. Franks brother grabs his handgun and my sister's husband, Josh who is 6'5" 310 grabs two metal bats.

Before we leave, Frank calls David back, and David doesn't pick up his cell. Frank puts the Cops on speed dial so when we pull in we can call them. Well it has been snowing a ton here and we got about 12 - 15 inchs of snow the past two days. When we get down there all the lights are off in the house and the door is open a bit. Frank, Me and Jeff go in and we call out Davids name, he doesn't answer, so we have no idea if anyone is in the house or if Aaron is possibly dead or severely hurt. We go upstairs and those two f*ckin idiots are sitting there watching TV.

Long story short we were pissed. Who the hell does that? Calls someone they know will come to their aid and lies about something as serious as a robbery and assault?

F*ckin people....

Thorinn
Should have given them a warning shot. smile

Ronny
Oh my goodness! That poor Aaron guy! cryoh

Puzzle

Bardock42
Someone who cares more about humour than their friends.

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn

DarkC
Never cry Wolf.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ronny
Oh my goodness! That poor Aaron guy! cryoh

Röland
Originally posted by Bardock42
Someone who cares more about humour than their friends.

Sad isn't it?

Rogue Jedi
smith & wesson.

Röland

We should have beat the shit out of both of them. You don't f*ck around with something like that.

Leo.M
I would have smacked them with the bat one time so they would try that shit again.

Rogue Jedi
glock. 9 mm hollowpoints.

Thorinn

Röland
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

The gun was a 9mm but I dunno if it was a Glock.

Rogue Jedi
kick them in the nuts, go home and eat oreos.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I'd use a Colt but yeah that would be my reaction too.

Röland
I have some friends and family like that, but somehow, I would know if they were joking, they probably couldn't keep from laughing.

Usually with David you can tell he is joking, but he is the type that likes to talk sh*t, and he sounded serious so we thought he did something stupid and two guys came after him.

DarkC

Röland
Originally posted by DarkC
FiveseveN?

No idea.

Thorinn

Rogue Jedi
beretta 92f.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DarkC
FiveseveN?

P-90 shifty

Röland
Big mouth eh? Probably not long till something for real happens.

That's why we were so pissed because Me, Frank and Aaron all know one day he is going to get into big trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.