most fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which team or characters you think have the most fans these days ?

Stupid Rookie
Supes, but it is close.

Beta Ray Howard
Spider-Man comics tend to always be a good read. I can't say the same for the rest of the options there.

spidey-dude
superman will always be the most popular of course but he doesnt have alot of fans as he used to. more today are into marvel. back then it was mostly supes.

jrodslam
Superman, Batman and Spiderman easily.

Then Hulk is a close 3rd, then probably Iron Man or Thor. I dont think Wolvie is there just yet.

Team wise has to be X-Men and Justice League. I think the Avengers may have more fans than the Fantastic Four.

srankmissingnin
1. Spider-man
2. Batman
3. X-Men

Superman is fourth.

Priest
Spider-man would Superman in popularity, currently .
he has been the flag ship for marvel for years. He had 2 recent blockbuster movies with another one coming out in may.

WrathfulDwarf
I wouldn't technically call movie goers as fans of the characters.

In Message boards everywhere fans follow characters based on their interests.

All the ones in the list are just popular. Doesn't really mean people follow them.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jrodslam
Superman, Batman and Spiderman easily.

Then Hulk is a close 3rd, then probably Iron Man or Thor. I dont think Wolvie is there just yet.

Team wise has to be X-Men and Justice League. I think the Avengers may have more fans than the Fantastic Four. i hardly ever hear anyone talk about ironman

marvelprince
Superman is iconic. Everyone knows about him but they don't necessarily qualify as fans. Same can be said about Batman imo.

I think Spider-Man has the most fans out there

spidey-dude
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I wouldn't technically call movie goers as fans of the characters.

In Message boards everywhere fans follow characters based on their interests.

All the ones in the list are just popular. Doesn't really mean people follow them. this thread is about the characters in the comics. not movies.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by spidey-dude
this thread is about the characters in the comics. not movies.

Comic book characters get movies because of their popluarity in comics and their ability to draw in fans to the threaters.

Except for Blade, he got three movies with out being popular. confused

Priest
Blades movies did kick major ass.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Priest
Blades movies did kick major ass.

The first one was alright, I guess...

Priest
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
bah..it would be better than Wolverine's upcommin movie i bet
stick out tongue

marvelprince

Gasp! You didn't the Blade movies?

I liked the first, loved the second and thought the last one was kinda meh (cept for Hannibal, he was awesome imo)

jrodslam
i hardly ever hear anyone talk about ironman

I know many Iron Man fans. Iron Man may not be the most talked about character on messge boards, but he has many fans that i know outside of my comp.

Same can be said for Thor.

Thats what i see and hear everytime someones favorites are mentioned.

Priest
Originally posted by marvelprince
Gasp! You didn't the Blade movies?

I liked the first, loved the second and thought the last one was kinda meh (cept for Hannibal, he was awesome imo)
wow i feel the same way completly about the movies eek!

jrodslam
bah..it would be better than Wolverine's upcommin movie i bet
stick out tongue

Unless Omega Red's in it and has a big role.yes

spidey-dude
Comic book characters get movies because of their popluarity in comics and their ability to draw in fans to the threaters.

Except for Blade, he got three movies with out being popular. confused who the hell keeps up with elektra ? and they made an elektra movie. you said they make movies of popular characters.

Priest
Originally posted by jrodslam
Unless Omega Red's in it and has a big role.yes
Yea Omega red would be awesome, i wouldn't mind Sabertooth to be included in the movie as well. Obviously i would want a better version of sabs than the one that was portrayed in X1.

marvelprince
wow i feel the same way completly about the movies eek!

Wow. Well you sir have some great tastes laughing out loud

who the hell keeps up with elektra ? and they made an elektra movie. you said they make movies of popular characters.

Well while it wasn't a blockbuster Daredevil did do fairly well. Elektra was very popular from the movie and the studio thought to capitalize on that. Plus the fact that an Elektra movie would cost much less than an X-men or Fantastic Four I'm sure the stuio didn't think it'd be a terrible idea at the time

spidey-dude
Originally posted by marvelprince
Wow. Well you sir have some great tastes laughing out loud

Well while it wasn't a blockbuster Daredevil did do fairly well. Elektra was very popular from the movie and the studio thought to capitalize on that. Plus the fact that an Elektra movie would cost much less than an X-men or Fantastic Four I'm sure the stuio didn't think it'd be a terrible idea at the time worst marvel movie so far. it was the brat that screwed up the movie.

Tha C-Master
Superman is the most known, but Spiderman is the most popular. Superman is a word in the dictionary, but Spiderman is more personable and relatable.

Juntai
Batman.

Soljer
Spider man. Look at the numbers.

It isn't arguable.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Spider man. Look at the numbers.

It isn't arguable.

Indeed.

Wouldn't this thread make more sense if it was a "Who are you the biggest fan of?" thread, and included the poll?

Evil_Ash
Batman of course.

Polls are biased.

spidey-dude

Except for Blade, he got three movies with out being popular. confused well sorry i didnt put elektra batman and robin or catwoman up there if you think mine suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.