Spiderman Has one More day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasonk3
http://comics.ign.com/articles/764/764925p1.html

Who leaves spiderman forever?

Dan-El
God I hope it's not MJ. Damn you, Quesada!

Spiderman_RJ
after many civil war talks,quesade saying he doesnt like mj,their marriege, i believe they will divorce....wich after so long is kinda stupid even for me ,who dont like her,today there is no woman who could be with parker except felicia but she is with puma (LAME,btw didnt fireheart made a promise to peter to never return to NY,oh yah....someone forgot about THAT),unless they bring gwen the real ultimate only one,but after what he heard with norman banging her,i seriously doubt peter would see her with the same eyes, unless they tell it was......another clone...
or they make another super interisting (yah im being sarcastic) person to fit peter but not spider-man,so we would have all those problem he had with his personall life before.
want to make peter life interesting? make he become the lover of a 16 years old girl,THAT would be dramatic and never though before,FRESH.
or maybe bendis will finally have his dream come true and spider woman and spider man will become a couple.

steverules
Not MJ...she has a nice ass shifty remember when punisher was lookin at her ass at the end of spider-man 2 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman_RJ
grow up you............

i just read the article and now im scared ........."Quesada has repeatedly mentioned that he'd like Peter Parker to be single again, but didn't want Parker to be a widow or divorcee. Perhaps Marvel has finally found a solution." okay if they are apart......but she isnt dead,or divorced, there is only 2 things can happen

1-norman seduces her and she leave with him
2-she is tranported to another dimension like the ending of that stupid cartoon.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
grow up you............

i just read the article and now im scared ........."Quesada has repeatedly mentioned that he'd like Peter Parker to be single again, but didn't want Parker to be a widow or divorcee. Perhaps Marvel has finally found a solution." okay if they are apart......but she isnt dead,or divorced, there is only 2 things can happen

1-norman seduces her and she leave with him
2-she is tranported to another dimension like the ending of that stupid cartoon.

or maybe the punisher shows her the true meaning of punishment.

steverules
Me...grow up?...never!

Yup punisher could show her some punishment...alot of punishment...why do you think he's called the punisher laughing out loud

Dan-El
It's ridiculous! Pete has the one great thing in his life right now! He has a family! A small one, but a family none the less! He deserves that bit of happiness! He has nothing else!

They keep pushing him and pushing him: Killing him, bringing him back to life, separating him from his wife, his friends have turned on each other, and his first true love was killed through (what he believes) is his own recklessness.

Pete needs MJ.

steverules
He needs to punish MJ big grin

the_satan32
Unfortunately MJ is going to live. Quesada revealed new promotional panels of the upcoming Sensational Spider-Man Annual which takes place after Civil War, the panels show Mary Jane alive and well with Peter in his black costume on top of the Empire State Building. My gues is that they are going to kill someone else that's close to Pete (Aunt May?) and that's why he's wearing the black costume.

steverules
He's back in black, thats why he was wearing his black costume...Aunt May better not die

Dan-El
When does One More Day come out? I thought it would be AFTER Back in Black.

If Aunt May dies, I won't be so sad. She's a great character, but she's had her time.

steverules
I'm gonna pretend u didn't say that!

Dan-El
What? I mean, I'll miss her character, but she's so old!

IMO, Aunt May dying is the best way for Peter to grow up. I think some of the best comics were written after Aunt May's original death way back in Amazing #400 (stupid retcons). And weren't her final moments with Pete powerful?

Damn, I need to re-read it.

steverules
I bought it recently, when I went to America and I bought like...a load of spider-man comics, I like spent over $170 on spider-man comics, I came back with so many and I don't regret it cause I had so many spider-man comics to read and it was great

the_satan32
I agree that Aunt May should finally die. She's an excellent character but is too old. Her role in the beginning was to guide Peter. However Peter is an adult now doesn't need guiding anymore.

Arachnid1
Never!!!!!!!!! Aunt May and MJ should live!!!!!!!! I don't car how long Aunt May has been around. She is the one who owns all super hero's. The lady is practically a cosmic.

Aunt May PWNS Wolverine- so kick ass!!!

Aunt May Owns Captain America, Ironman, and Mr. Fantasic- part 1
Aunt May Owns Captain America, Ironman, and Mr. Fantasic- part 2

She makes Ironman, Mr. Fantastic, and Captain America act like kids. Reed sucks up to her. lol.... laughing

I don't want MJ to go either. She dissed Wolverine. The whole parker family owned Wolverine. laughing

Mary Jane owns Wolverine...lol...

Aunt May is a GOD. I wouldn't be suprised if she owns Thor next... laughing Happy Dance

I don't know who it will be but I don't care as long as its not them!

steverules
Aunt May rocks my sox...she's got a better ass than MJ drooldroolio

Dan-El
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Never!!!!!!!!! Aunt May and MJ should live!!!!!!!! I don't car how long Aunt May has been around. She is the one who owns all super hero's. The lady is practically a cosmic.

Aunt May PWNS Wolverine- so kick ass!!!

Aunt May Owns Captain America, Ironman, and Mr. Fantasic- part 1
Aunt May Owns Captain America, Ironman, and Mr. Fantasic- part 2

She makes Ironman, Mr. Fantastic, and Captain America act like kids. Reed sucks up to her. lol.... laughing

I don't want MJ to go either. She dissed Wolverine. The whole parker family owned Wolverine. laughing

Mary Jane owns Wolverine...lol...

Aunt May is a GOD. I wouldn't be suprised if she owns Thor next... laughing Happy Dance

I don't know who it will be but I don't care as long as its not them!

I have to say, the man makes a persuasive argument. But I still gotta stay with my opinion.

Arachnid1
Also, if aunt May dies now, Spiderigrl will be born in two more marvel years and Norman will come back. Then Norman and Spiderman will have their last fight. Norman will die and spiderman will lose his leg. Man, I hope Aunt May diesn't die cause that would mean that the era of spiderman will be around for like 15 more years.

I want Spiderman to be around my whole life.

Long live Aunt May! Let her immortality RAINE!!!!!! smokin'

steverules
We need to make a shrine to Aunt May...we need an Aunt May statue

Dan-El
Also, if aunt May dies now, Spiderigrl will be born in two more marvel years and Norman will come back. Then Norman and Spiderman will have their last fight. Norman will die and spiderman will lose his leg. Man, I hope Aunt May diesn't die cause that would mean that the era of spiderman will be around for like 15 more years.

I want Spiderman to be around my whole life.

Long live Aunt May! Let her immortality RAINE!!!!!! smokin'
Not going to happen. The final battle between Spidey and GG happened because Osborn had kidnapped the newborn May Parker during the Circle of Five arc.

Plus, that's the MC2 universe, not 616.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Dan-El
Not going to happen. The final battle between Spidey and GG happened because Osborn had kidnapped the newborn May Parker during the Circle of Five arc.

Plus, that's the MC2 universe, not 616.

I thought it was just the future.....? confused

Superguy
Originally posted by steverules
Aunt May rocks my sox...she's got a better ass than MJ drooldroolio Well, you'll have some fierce competition from Deadpool there!

steverules
Damn

Dan-El
I thought it was just the future.....? confused

Nope. It all sprung from a "What if...?" comic back in the late 90s. It asked "what if the Parker baby had lived?", with Spider-Girl being the answer.

Dan-El
One More Day doesn't come out until August, so we'll see what happens. Till then, I'm crossing my fingers, hoping MJ stays.

the_satan32
Don't worry she appears in Sensational Spider-Man Annual.

Go to Wikipedia and search Mary-Jane Watson you'll find two panels from it there.

Dan-El
One More Day comes out in August, annual's in May. It's still up in the air.

Spiderman_RJ
well its is said doctor stranger will have a big role in this comic
my theory is, maybe, the title fallen son,will either be hercules,or peter son in pregnant mj,who dies after she is shot in the womb.
then we know mj is very bad in some sorta of coma,and the only way she is kept alive is by doctor strange shanigans.hence all this flashback of their marriege in annual.
so she is alive, tthey are still married, and she is out of his comic for a good long time.

Dan-El
Fallen Son? Where'd you get that from?

Spiderman_RJ
fallen son is a fall out arc after marvel civil war, aparently someone very important and dearest in marvel will die, and will put an end to civil war.
or did you mean why the heck i came up with that in one more day?

Dan-El
The last one. It confused me a bit, lol!

Fallen Son's going to be either: 1.) the Sentry or 2.) the recently returned Mar-Vell

doctorstrongbad
Maybe a minor character will die? They really seem to be punking Spidey out recently. Why not give the guy a break?

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think its Aunt May.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I think its Aunt May.

That would make Peter go a little crazy, make that a lot crazy. Bad guys better watch out for a blood lusted Spidey .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.