Karate Kid versus Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Karate Kid

versus

Savage Hulk

jasonk3
Karate Kid

spidey-dude
Originally posted by masterbruce
Karate Kid

versus

Savage Hulk are u ok ?

Bouboumaster
KK is soooo ****ed.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
KK is soooo ****ed.

That is soooo wrong

xmeat
hulk

Badabing
Thunderclap, groundstomp or KK ends up in orbit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Karate Kid was able to beat Precrisis Daxamites>>>Kryptonians. Hulk is screwed. He's too slow.

Bouboumaster
He doesn't need to be fast.

Board Walker
KK > all versions of Hulk

Badabing
Hulk wins!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H4Im6q9e0ow
Happy Dance rock

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk wins!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H4Im6q9e0ow
Happy Dance rock

WIN!!!

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Karate Kid was able to beat Precrisis Daxamites>>>Kryptonians. Hulk is screwed. He's too slow.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

agreed Hulk wins 10/10.

SpunkySmurph

Wow.

I'm co-signing one of Nvr's posts.

Symmetric Chaos
My first reaction was to give this to Hulk.

After looking at what people have written I'll give this to KK however (how high above Kryptonians were PreCrisisDaxamites?)

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
My first reaction was to give this to Hulk.

After looking at what people have written I'll give this to KK however (how high above Kryptonians were PreCrisisDaxamites?)

KK was the very embodiment of Plot Device power, he was plot device incarnated.

He could pressure point anything and OHKO it, regardless of its form, nature, being, even if it was a rock or pure energy or a ghost.

He also had the strength, speed, reflexes which surpassed PC superboy.

P.S. The explanation was that KK used his opponents strength against them.

Nikkolas
Hulk lit the Dark Cosmos with a punch and punched an asteroid 2x the size of Earth, destroying it.

So, he kinda wins.

Priest
is there a diffrence between Pre-Crisis Karate Kid and Current? confused

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Karate Kid

versus

Savage Hulk

hulk

Bouboumaster
Do you only imagine whenn Hulk would do is Thunderclap?

KK would be thrown in space, lol

bigbran
KK... easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
is there a diffrence between Pre-Crisis Karate Kid and Current? confused

None

Accel
This is basically plot-device martial arts vs plot-device strength. In the old days, this fight would be full of judo tosses across the country and punches ripping apart reality. This is pretty much a stalemate.

Though, I don't see even KK avoiding a good old fashioned thunderclap...

The Fake Macoy
KK's been shown to hurt Daxamites. He's going to take Hulk down. While it's arguable that he couldn't avoid a thunderclap, KK does have his flight ring. That gives an advantage in one way. I still have to say that KK's going to win. Anyone who takes on Validus is pretty insane.

Muck101
Hulk SMASH!

Hulk 10/10.
I can't see how anyone could doubt the hulk going against most anyone. He one-shotted an asteroid 2x the size of earth. methinks 2xearthsizeasteroiddestructionviaonepunch>>> anyone else.

bigbran
Originally posted by Muck101
Hulk SMASH!

Hulk 10/10.
I can't see how anyone could doubt the hulk going against most anyone. He one-shotted an asteroid 2x the size of earth. methinks 2xearthsizeasteroiddestructionviaonepunch>>> anyone else. He used speed, and duribility to destroy the asteroid.
Same as Superman running through the moon. Same as Surfer going through asteroids, ships. Same as anyone who uses some form of flight, and speed, to go through something... it has nothing to do with strength.

Gladiator, is the only one to my knowledge, who has actually stood there, with no speed, and blew apart a planet (even Champ has had to jump almost into orbit to do it).

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Muck101
Hulk SMASH!

Hulk 10/10.
I can't see how anyone could doubt the hulk going against most anyone. He one-shotted an asteroid 2x the size of earth. methinks 2xearthsizeasteroiddestructionviaonepunch>>> anyone else.

Walking Plot Device >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (place opponent here)

Accel
I forgot about the flight ring...

Any ways KK can hurt Hulk, sure, but Hulk can basically heal from the damage and just get stronger and tougher from there. And from what I recall, KK only ever managed to beat Superboy was in pure H2H. And the only time he beat a Daxamite was when the guy flew down towards and Val used his own speed to judo throw him into deep space.

Since Hulk doesn't speedblitz, nor does he rely on fighting skill, I highly doubt KK would be bale to pull off his super-karate shenanigans to take him down.

The Fake Macoy
Perhaps, but still, KK has done some crazy stuff before. Besides, if he could avoid getting hit by a Daxamite, that to me indicates that Hulk would never hit him.

spidey-dude
you guys ok ? wtf is KK gonna do to hulk ? let me guess that crane crap ? hulk snaps his leg off easy

juggernaut66666
zomfg

DigiMark007
Doesn't the flight ring provide a decent forcefield too?

Because "thunderclap ftw" would work otherwise, but I dunno. Probably a long-ass stalemate otherwise, though Val might be able to do something to KO Hulk if he uses his strength against him.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Doesn't the flight ring provide a decent forcefield too?

Because "thunderclap ftw" would work otherwise, but I dunno. Probably a long-ass stalemate otherwise, though Val might be able to do something to KO Hulk if he uses his strength against him. how is any human gonna beat hulk ? im surprised you havent closed this thread digi

DigiMark007
Originally posted by spidey-dude
how is any human gonna beat hulk ? im surprised you havent closed this thread digi

KK isn't human level. Not by a long shot.

He is to top-tier martial artists like top-tier martial artists are to my grandma, and has been able to do things well above street (in addition to his Legion flight ring)

King KAM
KK beats hulk but loses to Cap

Badabing
Originally posted by King KAM
KK beats hulk but loses to Cap eek! laughing out loud

King KAM
Originally posted by Badabing
eek! laughing out loud cap would whipe the kitchen floor with this Plot devices face

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King KAM
KK beats hulk but loses to Cap

God-like jobber aura ftw. laughing

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DigiMark007
KK isn't human level. Not by a long shot.

He is to top-tier martial artists like top-tier martial artists are to my grandma, and has been able to do things well above street (in addition to his Legion flight ring) elektra could take KK out easy and shes no mutant

Soljer
elektra could take KK out easy and shes no mutant

It's apparent that you have absolutely no clue who Karate Kid is.

TricksterPriest
elektra could take KK out easy and shes no mutant

No. Just stop right there. roll eyes (sarcastic) Elektra is not beating KK.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
It's apparent that you have absolutely no clue who Karate Kid is. is this the KK from the movie or some other KK ? cause if this is the KK from the movie you guys need some help

nvrbeenwthagirl
is this the KK from the movie or some other KK ? cause if this is the KK from the movie you guys need some help

LOL He's karate kid from the legion of super heroes, ANd he is able to beat daxamites who are stronger than even superman.

Soljer
is this the KK from the movie or some other KK ? cause if this is the KK from the movie you guys need some help

Val Armorr.

spidey-dude
LOL He's karate kid from the legion of super heroes, ANd he is able to beat daxamites who are stronger than even superman. well i dont know anything about the super hero KK so i dont know what the kid could do or not. but when it comes to muscle i think hulk is the strongest.

Soljer
well i dont know anything about the super hero KK so i dont know what the kid could do or not. but when it comes to muscle i think hulk is the strongest.

Good for you. Good thing that strength means shit-all to Val.

Fanboy
well i dont know anything about the super hero KK so i dont know what the kid could do or not. but when it comes to muscle i think hulk is the strongest.

http://supermanica.info/wiki/images/d/dc/Superboytowingplanets.jpg

If Karate kid beat a guy who can do this then Hulk has no chance because nothing Hulk has done doesn't even compare to towing 13 planets with one hand.

Accel
From what I recall, Val never really beat Superboy, just held his own against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.