superman vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
in a all out fight with no exceptions who would win?

Ptr_Grifin
trains

cowboy
?

Bouboumaster
Superman can't kill deffinitively Logan without bfr. Wolverine wins via Superman death of being to old.

PiruBlood
just in adavance i never read comics in my life so i was curious how i should start learning these charachters.. i only know of marvel and dc to do movies and cartoons.

grey fox
Heat Vision pretty much owns Logan.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by PiruBlood

Ok... I'm in a nice mood.

Superman is a million times better then Wolverine in every possible category. If you took a Wolverine from every single panel that he ever appeared in, and placed them in a room with Supes, Supes would STILL utterly pwn them before one could blink.

Wolverine has no concievable way of hitting Superman... his claws are sharp enough, but he doesnt have enough strength to cut through the bio-aura, despite the claws being sharp.

In addition, Superman is fast enough to fly to Saturn before Wolverine can say "Bub"

And Superman is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much insanley stronger then Wolverine. I won't get into that.

Questions?

jinzin
I believe it was said best when it was said:

"wolverine's the best there is at what he does...

....superman's the best there is, PERIOD."

spidey-dude
is this thread a joke ?

Redatom65
no the thread isnt a joke the user who said wolverine wins must have been joking though

LORDSIDIOUS01

sidious says howlett wins meh

Kazenji
Wolverine could allways dip his claws into some kryptonite ?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Redatom65
no the thread isnt a joke the user who said wolverine wins must have been joking though

honestly though has superman ever bent adamantioum? yes i know im very very limited on comic knowledge but thats my question.

What If...
He doesn't need to be able to bend adamantium.

Superman can simply rip Wolverine's flesh off, and then melt the adamantium to make some earrings of doom for Lois yes

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Redatom65
no the thread isnt a joke the user who said wolverine wins must have been joking though duh

spetznaz
My goodness .....has the ghost of Wolverine8888 come back to haunt us!!!!!!

Fanboyism is a virus.

qqqqqqq
can HV melt adamantium?

Bouboumaster
Wolverine have more skilled!

That said, Superman would wtfpwn Wolverine. If the KO is a victory, Superman win hands down 9,9/10 (the 0,1 is the IF Wolve found kryptonite when he falls in Smallville after Supes trown him out of New-York)

If the KO ISN'T a victory, the fight would stand to a couple of year. It ends when Supes die from a heart attack, at 75 years old, with no BFR. Wolverine would be the last man standing.

Galvaclaw
The age thing wouldn't work. Post crisis Superman won't die of old age. He's been shown to be alive thousands of years in the future.

Swanky-Tuna
honestly though has superman ever bent adamantioum? yes i know im very very limited on comic knowledge but thats my question.
Not to my knowledge. He doesn't have a lot of meetings with adamantium though. If any. He could just sear the flesh off Wolverine's bones though, and boil whatever's inside them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
trains

co-sign

Priest
Close match, Superman's good, but wolverine does have that healing factor, he's practically immortal.
id say wolverine wins with a slight majority. wolvies addimantium skeleton turns the tides in his favor.bag

blind faith
zOMG WOLBERIEN 10/10

HE IS TEH 1337 MEGA MUTANT HE R TTEH BEST AT WUT HE DOSE AND A TRU BELEEVUR SO KLAWS FOR TTEH WIN LOLZZ!!!!!1111ONEONE

Heh sorry just kidding, too one-sided fight for Supes...

steverules
Dammit people wolverine is superman...everyone knows that! shifty

marvelprince
Hasn't Hulk bent adamantium before? If so can't Superman literally turn Wolverine into a pretzel?

SpunkySmurph

He doesn't need to be able to.

He could sear flesh from Wolverine's bones
Punch his ass to Jupiter
Throw his ass to Saturn
Move fast enough to vibrate through Wolverine.

Soleran
Originally posted by Priest
Close match, Superman's good, but wolverine does have that healing factor, he's practically immortal.
id say wolverine wins with a slight majority. wolvies addimantium skeleton turns the tides in his favor.bag

I like you.

Priest
Originally posted by Soleran
I like you.
sly

WrathfulDwarf
Superman shoves those cigars up his.....well, you get the idea.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG. I am just outdone.

python99
Supes blows Wolverine away with his breath match done.

grey fox
Freeze Breath. Shatter. Rinse Repeat.

WINZ FOR TEH S !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.