Living Tribunal limitations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
me and judge debated some fights on ms yesterday. we came in on LT, and Jason from friday 13th. judge said that absolutely NOTHING can delete Jasons mask. its impossible, even for unlimited power and changing in the rules of the universe. i said \"well, living tribunal just says that now, the mask can be destroyed, then it can, since he is omnipotent\" but the judge continued to protect the mask... so... can LT delete the mask? and list some forces that are > LT, like TOAA. also, some forces that are even with him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Chikorita
me and judge debated some fights on ms yesterday. we came in on LT, and Jason from friday 13th. judge said that absolutely NOTHING can delete Jasons mask. its impossible, even for unlimited power and changing in the rules of the universe. i said \"well, living tribunal just says that now, the mask can be destroyed, then it can, since he is omnipotent\" but the judge continued to protect the mask... so... can LT delete the mask? and list some forces that are > LT, like TOAA. also, some forces that are even with him. Not unless he is now the Judge and lawmaker of the Wildstorm U.

Chikorita
wildstorm u?

Juntai
wildstorm u? Yes, Friday the 13th comic is produced by Wildstorm, a DC comic subsidiary... Wildstorm also features titles like Wildcats, Authority, Midnighter.

Symmetric Chaos
LT's only limitations are presumably set by the TOAA. Judge is wrong plain and simple.

Within the MU no one is even with him
PreRetBeyonder and MoleculeMan are argueable more powerful and the HOTI is more powerful by demonstration.

Within the DCU the Sorce and the Presence are more powerful than him. Spectre is probably his rough equal.

Within Image comics Mom is at a minimum his equal and probaby more powerful.

Chikorita
so, lets see if i got this right...

The Jasonmask thing:
it cant be deleted by Living Tribunal, as he is only powerful in MU... right?

The powerthing:
1: TOAA & Presence
2: Beyonder & Moleculeman & this "hoti" i don know
3: living tribunal & spectre /
3: living tribunal
4: spectre

?

Symmetric Chaos
Cosmic hieracrchys are really hard to make.

On KMC the LT would be able to destroy Jasons mask because his powers are all assumed to function. Judge might have a case for LT not being able to effect it becuase its not from the MU however.

Chikorita
hmmm.... so the judge was kinda right, then.

these are the beings so far i know surpasses LT:

beyonder, the brothers, michael the arcangel, toaa, the presence

guy222
me and judge debated some fights on ms yesterday. we came in on LT, and Jason from friday 13th. judge said that absolutely NOTHING can delete Jasons mask. its impossible, even for unlimited power and changing in the rules of the universe. i said \"well, living tribunal just says that now, the mask can be destroyed, then it can, since he is omnipotent\" but the judge continued to protect the mask... so... can LT delete the mask? and list some forces that are > LT, like TOAA. also, some forces that are even with him.

Living Tribunal is second to his creator, The One Above All. In Marvel. He is granted powers by God to oversee the Multiverse. He will always exist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.