i thought.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krill
i thought we could start a kingdom hearts story to pick up where the second game left off..... any ideas.... someone start a story line.

Blaxican
I'll just tell you now before some of the more retarded people get here and bash you...

When trying to start an RP at this site, you must first post your idea here, and wait for the Moderator (Ushgarak) to approve your idea. Then, you will be allowed to make a thread about it. new members make this mistake all the time, so don't worry about. Just don't do it again.

EDIT: Wait... you've been here for over a year... eh.

Darth Extecute
I honestly do not think this guy realise, nor know that.
He have had one of these threads before where someone said the very same thing, but never returned to reply in it. I certainly do not believe he will return and reply in this one.
Member for one year, 12 posts in total. 12/12 = 1.. Count on a reply next month smile

krill
i didnt post much cuz ive been training to protect our country so darthdick can shove it up his A**!!!

PS.. thanks to blaxican for telling me instead of jumping on my case.

Darth Extecute
My, you're quite the rude one! tomato

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.