What Marvel super hero are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Ok heres a quiz to determine what Marvel super hero you are.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=92381

Im Punisher b****. **** with me and I will take you out!

You scored as The Punisher.

After the murder of his wife and kids, FBI agent Frank Castle abandoned his faith in a corrupt legal system and became the Punisher, a relentless vigilante determined to wipe out crime and corruption by any means necessary. Hunted by the police, feared by the criminals, and offering hope to the people of the slums, the Punisher is a force to be reckoned with. "It's not vengeance," he says. "It's punishment."

The Punisher

80%

Daredevil

75%

Blade

70%

The Invisible Girl

70%

The Hulk

65%

Cyclops

65%

Mr. Fantastic

65%

Elektra

60%

Wolverine

55%

The Human Torch

45%

The Thing

40%

Storm

35%

Spider-Man

20%

Newjak
You've got to be kidding me stick out tongue

You scored as The Invisible Girl.

A gifted scientist, Sue Storm is the "Invisible Girl." With her ability to turn invisible and project force fields, Sue is a valuable member of the Fantastic Four. She feels like she is always mediating between the others, settling Reed and Ben's disputes and making her younger brother Jonny behave. She is often frustrated with Reed's distant attitude and inability to express his true feelings.

The Invisible Girl

75%
Daredevil

65%
The Hulk

60%
The Thing

60%
Blade

60%
Mr. Fantastic

60%
Cyclops

55%
Elektra

50%
Spider-Man

40%
Wolverine

40%
The Punisher

40%
The Human Torch

35%
Storm

5%

Superguy
And I'm...
Blade!? What the ****...?
You scored as Blade.

Half human, half vampire, Blade has dedicated his life to hunting down vampires. He satisfies his lust for blood with transfusions so he can avoid his vampiric tendencies. He can work during the day, which gives him an advantage over his vampire opponents. He has a vast arsenal and wields a lethal, acid-etched sword which has killed many, many vampires and made this world a little bit safer for humanity.

Blade

75%
The Punisher

70%
Mr. Fantastic

60%
Daredevil

60%
Cyclops

55%
The Hulk

50%
Wolverine

50%
The Invisible Girl

45%
The Human Torch

45%
Spider-Man

40%
Storm

40%
The Thing

30%
Elektra

15%

Symmetric Chaos
You scored as The Hulk.

The product of a science experiment gone awry, Bruce Banner turns into the unstoppable green monster the "Hulk" whenever his temper rises. The more angry he gets, the stronger the Hulk becomes. Bruce travels the world, hoping to find a cure for the Hulk and bring his life back to normal. However, he often has to become the Hulk to save those he loves when danger threatens.

The Hulk

90%
The Punisher

85%
Mr. Fantastic

80%
Wolverine

70%
Elektra

65%
The Human Torch

55%
Blade

55%
Daredevil

45%
Cyclops

45%
The Invisible Girl

45%
Storm

30%
Spider-Man

25%
The Thing

20%

pr1983

You scored as Cyclops.

As the leader of the X-Men, Cyclops is mature, dedicated, and committed to his cause. A bit stuck-up and arrogant at times, he gets angry when people won't work for the good of the team.

Cyclops 75%

Daredevil 60%

The Invisible Girl 60%

The Hulk 50%

The Punisher 40%

Mr. Fantastic 40%

Wolverine 40%

Blade 35%

Elektra 35%

The Thing 30%

The Human Torch 30%

Storm 30%

Spider-Man 20%

SpunkySmurph
You scored as Daredevil.

Blind since childhood, Matt Murdock has an incredible gift---a sort of radar vision that allows him to interact with his environment better than any normal person. With his incredible senses, Matt became Daredevil, the man without fear. By day he fights crime as a D.A. in Hell's Kitchen. By night, he takes to the rooftops to fight the King Pin and New York's other crimelords.

Daredevil

75%

Cyclops

75%

The Human Torch

75%

Blade

70%

Elektra

70%

The Punisher

70%

Mr. Fantastic

60%

Spider-Man

55%

The Invisible Girl

50%

Storm

50%

The Hulk

45%

The Thing

35%

Wolverine

25%

marvelprince
Thought for sure I would have gotten Spider-Man. I tied for the Human Torch and Mr Fantastic though.

The Human Torch 80%

Mr. Fantastic 80%

Spider-Man 75%

Daredevil 65%

The Hulk 55%

Cyclops 50%

The Invisible Girl 45%

Elektra 40%

Storm 40%

The Punisher 40%

Blade 35%

Wolverine 25%

The Thing 10%

Alfheim
edit

Artemis1860

After the murder of his wife and kids, FBI agent Frank Castle abandoned his faith in a corrupt legal system and became the Punisher, a relentless vigilante determined to wipe out crime and corruption by any means necessary. Hunted by the police, feared by the criminals, and offering hope to the people of the slums, the Punisher is a force to be reckoned with. "It's not vengeance," he says. "It's punishment."

Elektra

85%

The Punisher

85%

Blade

75%

The Invisible Girl

75%

Wolverine

65%

Mr. Fantastic

65%

Cyclops

60%

The Human Torch

60%

Daredevil

55%

The Hulk

50%

The Thing

40%

Spider-Man

35%

Storm

30%

Apparently though I'm between The Punisher and Elektra

Mindship
You scored as The Hulk.
The product of a science experiment gone awry, Bruce Banner turns into the unstoppable green monster the "Hulk" whenever his temper rises. The more angry he gets, the stronger the Hulk becomes. Bruce travels the world, hoping to find a cure for the Hulk and bring his life back to normal. However, he often has to become the Hulk to save those he loves when danger threatens.

The Hulk 80%
The Invisible Girl 70%
Elektra 65%
Mr. Fantastic 60%
Blade 50%
The Punisher 45%
Cyclops 45%
Storm 45%
The Human Torch 35%
Spider-Man 30%
Wolverine 30%
The Thing 30%
Daredevil 25%

This worked out rather well, considering my perfect superheroine date was Lyla (Go Green!)

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok heres a quiz to determine what Marvel super hero you are.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=92381

Im Punisher b****. **** with me and I will take you out!

The Punisher

80%

Daredevil

75%

Blade

70%

The Invisible Girl

70%

The Hulk

65%

Cyclops

65%

Mr. Fantastic

65%

Elektra

60%

Wolverine

55%

The Human Torch

45%

The Thing

40%

Storm

35%

Spider-Man

20%

I scored Frank. Yay. My favorite characters are the avatar, but GR/Wolverine are interesting

Alfheim
Originally posted by Mindship

This worked out rather well, considering my perfect superheroine date was Lyla (Go Green!)

Hey thats my women your talking about! eek!

grey fox

The Punisher 85%
Blade 70%
Daredevil 65%
Mr. Fantastic 65%
The Invisible Girl 60%
The Thing 55%
The Hulk 55%
Cyclops 45%
Wolverine 45%
Spider-Man 40%
Elektra 35%
The Human Torch 20%
Storm 5%

jgiant
wtf, they are refering to the ultimate version of punisher or the movie version, cuz frank was never in the damned fbi.

Mindship
Originally posted by Alfheim
Hey thats my women your talking about! eek!
Don't get Mindship angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Actually, no one likes me even when I'm not angry...
...except for <sigh> Lyla

Then again, if anyone wants to trade for Powergirl...

Darth Vicious
Cool quiz!

I scored as The Punisher.

Blade
60%
Cyclops
60%
The Human Torch
60%
The Hulk
50%
Daredevil
45%
Mr. Fantastic
45%
Wolverine
45%

Priest
The Human Torch75%
The Punisher 65%
Daredevil 50%
The Hulk 50%
Wolverine 50%
Cyclops 50%
Storm 45%
Mr. Fantastic 45%
The Invisible Girl 40%
Elektra30%
The Thing30%
Spider-Man25%
Blade10%

Soleran
Cyclops here

srankmissingnin
Damn it... I'm a chick. Quick, whats the margin of error on 100%?!

You scored as Elektra.

After her father was murdered by assassins, Elektra avenged him by killing his murderers. Now a vigilante and assassin, Elektra travels the world looking for new challenges. She has incredible martial arts skills and is deadly with any weapon---especially her long daggers.

Elektra 100%
Wolverine 80%
The Punisher 65%
Daredevil 65%
Mr. Fantastic 60%
Blade 60%
The Hulk 60%
Cyclops 55%
The Thing 50%
Storm 40%
The Human Torch 30%
The Invisible Girl 30%
Spider-Man 15%

Swanky-Tuna
Curse science for being so fascinating!

Mr. Fantastic 85%
The Hulk 75%
Daredevil 60%
Elektra 60%
The Punisher 45%
Spider-Man 45%
The Human Torch 45%
Cyclops 40%
Blade 30%
The Thing 30%
Storm 30%
The Invisible Girl 30%
Wolverine 30%

And haw haw, take that, Wolverine.

Priest
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Curse science for being so fascinating!
Mr. Fantastic 85% ermm
Nerd

stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
That quiz sucks. it's too obvious as to what character each question is refering, so it's easy to twist it into the character you'd rather be.

"I like orange"... does thing even really LIKE the color Orange? Or Green for Hulk? Weak test, dudes... weak test.

TricksterPriest
You scored as The Human Torch.

A daredevil, heart throb, and practical joker, Johnny Storm is always getting into trouble. He has a knack for it. He loves breaking the rules which greatly irritates the other members of the Fantastic Four. Still, he is a loyal and true friend who will always come through for them.

The Human Torch

75%

Wolverine

70%

Elektra

65%

The Punisher

60%

Storm

55%

Daredevil

50%

The Hulk

50%

Blade

50%

Cyclops

50%

The Thing

45%

Spider-Man

45%

Mr. Fantastic

45%

The Invisible Girl

30%

Aw man, Torch? I was hoping for someone cooler. sad Why couldn't I get Deadpool? stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
because deadpool wasn't on there...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
That quiz sucks. it's too obvious as to what character each question is refering, so it's easy to twist it into the character you'd rather be.

"I like orange"... does thing even really LIKE the color Orange? Or Green for Hulk? Weak test, dudes... weak test.

Yeah your right; It was just for fun anyway.

Originally posted by Mindship

Then again, if anyone wants to trade for Powergirl...

Nah I got X-23 and kitty pryde.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.