BlackBolt vs. Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Wakanda has 1 hour prep to come up with new weapons to beat BB.Plus BB is on the offensive and he won't stop until every Wakandaeain is dead.

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
Wakanda has 1 hour prep to come up with new weapons to beat BB.Plus BB is on the offensive and he won't stop until every Wakandaeain is dead.

bb

ExtraMision5555
not too fimiliar with wakandian tech
do they have anything to counter a full out wakanda destroying scream?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by hulk10

Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment.

Vibranium
A precious extraterrestrial metal found only in meteor deposits in the African nation of Wakanda and in the Antarctic jungle of the Savage Land. Captain America's shield is made of vibranium, American Steel, and adamantium. The variation of vibranium found in the Antarctic has been dubbed Anti-Metal. Whereas vibranium absorbs all vibratory energy (i.e., sound) in its area, as well as kinetic energy directed at it, Anti-Metal produces, rather than absorbs these vibrations.

Young Tony Stark says

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tech6fp.jpg

And worst of all you said

1 hour of prep

ninja

ninja ninja ninja

LORDSIDIOUS01
T'Challa goes down to the high pitched voice of Black Bolt.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
T'Challa goes down to the high pitched voice of Black Bolt.

Really, this is Wakandia, you know, the most advanced nation on marvel earth with limitless tech, with a large meteor size deposit full of vibranium that absorbs sound, and their opponent is a guy who produces sound, and they know hes coming an hour in advance.

right.........

Wakandians have dealt with worse (mephitso comes to mind) BB wont be much of a problem.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Really, this is Wakandia, you know, the most advanced nation on marvel earth with limitless tech, with a large meteor size deposit full of vibranium that absorbs sound, and their opponent is a guy who produces sound, and they know hes coming an hour in advance.

right.........

Wakandians have dealt with worse (mephitso comes to mind) BB wont be much of a problem.

Except blackbolt doesnt produce sound

his scream tears atoms to pieces

still, my qestion remains, is their any evidence (not the ambiguity of advanced technology, becuase i know wakanda has it) that would imply wakanda can withstand an earth destorying scream from black bolt?

Rick/Genis
who's mephitso?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
who's mephitso?

confused

guy222
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
who's mephitso?

Mephisto, I thought

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
Mephisto, I thought

Yeah he's Mephisto.

The HellLord that took Doom's mother's soul.

DigiMark007
Vibranium = Dead Inhuman King.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah he's Mephisto.

The HellLord that took Doom's mother's soul.

Yes he did. He fears Zarathos/Noble Kale. Blackheart was his son

Rewmac
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Vibranium = Dead Inhuman King.
It doesn't. If the Inhuman King can produce a maximum shout as loud as he can. Then I suppose whole wakanda would be gone.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Rewmac
It doesn't. If the Inhuman King can produce a maximum shout as loud as he can. Then I suppose whole wakanda would be gone.

I would 110% agree with that, if there was no prep, with prep, they know hes coming, they have files on him, and they would know what to do.

But I agree, if black bolt suddenly appeared in the outskirts of wakandia and let loose his scream, its good night wakandia, but the one hour prep nullifies any surprise BB attack.

Vibranium>>>>>>>BB

Hell they might not even need that, Wakandia cut off Mephisto's power, like an off switch, You know, the devil and all, yeah, Just cut his power off.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Rewmac

The vibranium would absorb most of it. I realize BB could wipe out an un-prepped city, but some vibranium anti-metal bullets and some judiciously placed shielding, and they'd be fine.

There would be huge damages to Wakanda, no doubt, but BB would still bite it.

Rewmac
It would I know. But only vibranium would remain. I read up on Black Bolt just a couple months ago. Some say he can even destroy a country. I know if they have prep they can come up with some protective strategy, but if the whole country just goes away.

Let me tell what I think.

Vibranium absorbs the sonic damage. But it can't absorb the Earthquake and so. And you can't really prepare for catastrophes like these.

hulk10
Bump

SpunkySmurph
1. Vibranium has been destroyed from explosions in the past... it's not THAT tough.

2. BB's voice doesn't produce sonic damage... it molecularily rearranges what it touches. That would easily work on vibranium.

3. Wakanda MAY get some wins through Blackbolt contingency plans... but I'm currently inclined to believe that the african nation goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.