Trailer maybe push to March 2nd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
We maybe getting a teaser in ghost rider but the actual trailer may come out in March 2nd with wild Hogs. Rumors are going around the net that Wild Hogs maybe carrying the full length trailer while ghost rider maybe carrying the teaser...

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=848476#848476

*Please note that may change

PirateDiva
Interesting! Well now that i think about it....The interview did say we''l get a Glimpse at AWE with Ghost Rider!! So i can see why it would just be a teaser....wow this sucks!! Oh well i'll Take what i Can Get!!! embarrasment

Mistypirate
Oh so they are going to show a teaser in Ghost Rider? Its better than nothing. Ohh well. wink

IheartPocky
a teaser is a trailer to me! im excited the full length trailer will come that early!

katelovespirate
okay... what? No trailer till MARCH?! The movie flipping comes out at the beginning of May. that's one month publicity. what are they thinking? Other films stick their trailers on films 6 months in advance. are they refilming? lol.

pirate179
i am so bummed! oh well, i guess a teaser is better than nothing smile

pirate179
i sorry computer is having problems and posted twice!

PirateDiva
Well this is the teaser for DMC....so if we get anything like this tomorrow...it's all good for me...I'll Take it!!!! big grin

http://www.totaleclips.com/Player/Bounce.aspx?eclipid=e25912&bitrateid=241&vendorid=600

pirate179
every time i see that teaser it still gets me all excited! omg i cant wait for tomorrow. i hope that it really does come out tomorrow cuz i am tired of waiting!!! eek!

PirateDiva
I know its funny how i still get the chills watching DMC trailers even though i know what happened....The trailer is just really good! I bet the AWE trailer is gonna make my skin crawl!!! Ahhhhh I cant wait! big grin

IheartPocky
Yeah! eek!

Mistypirate
I got goosebumps! smile big grin OMG I cant wait

Bwa Ha Ha
tommorow?

willofthewisp
February's a short month, ladies (and gentlemen?), and we're more than halfway through it. March 2 would be a great date for the teaser.

Pirategirl85
i know it's only two weeks till march 2nd So hold on still mates

pirate179
im holding, but barely big grin

pirate179
hey! i am hearing from other sources that the trailer definintely wont be out tomorrow and it is coming out in march! does anyone else have any ideas on this...?

«§hõnknêss»
Teaser: WOO

(It doesn't work for me but it might work for people with faster connections sad )

pirate179
ya i have seen this before!

«§hõnknêss»
It wont let me watch it cry and I missed the teaser when I went and saw Ghost Rider last night too sad

pirate179
oh! i sorry! well its not much, the one you posted, its just the disney channel surfers thing...you've already seen ghost rider?

«§hõnknêss»
Yup, it came out here yesterday. smile

pirate179
cool! where is here? embarrasment

IheartPocky
wonder when they'll put it on yahoo.com

pirate179
i dont know, but i am still waiting, but i will prolly first see it on youtube

IheartPocky
hehe yeah im watching youtube and yahoo at the moment.. and this place.. waiting.. reloading the pages.. waiting..

lovethemtigers
boy...they really want us going crazy over this movie..,come on, Disney, what's the big deal just give us the trailer, already....

Pirategirl85

IheartPocky
maybe if i go to sleep and wake up the trailer will be out..

Gravitation
The trailer didn't come out. Even KTTC doesn't have it.

a-k-a-amber
Im going tonight is it not on ghost rider?

Gravitation
doesn't look like it...

sailorleo
gah! i ****en hate disney! all the other summer block busters have their yteasers out! WTF disney!

Scottie
shake_it RHUBARB!

pirate179
i talked to a friend who works in a movie theaters and he said no trailer until wild hogs...i think that comes out march 2nd, rite??

PirateDiva
So any word on if the teaser is on Ghost Rider?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by pirate179
i talked to a friend who works in a movie theaters and he said no trailer until wild hogs...i think that comes out march 2nd, rite??

You have got to be kidding me!!! %&!* *^#%@!

Mistypirate
I knew it. sad mad

pirate179
i was so mad after talking to him, not at him,well maybe a little for raining on my parade (lol) but at disney! what are they thinking!!! mad

IheartPocky
I am so mad! well.. irritated.. WHERE IS THE TRAILER!?!?!?!?

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhhhhh....i know are Hope go up...and then they get shattered....it's driving me nuts!

pirate179
i know i am tired of the emotional rollercoasters!!!

IheartPocky
WHERE IS THE TRAILER!?!?!? and where are those bootleggers when you need them!!??

IheartPocky
AGH fine.. i guess its true.. we will have to wait till march..

IM IRRITATED WITH YOU, GORE!!

pirate179
yup...looks like march 2nd with wild hogs...

a-k-a-amber
CONFIRMED THE TRAILER IS NOT ON GHOST RIDER!!!

i went and saw it.....

*starts crying*

pirate179
oh i sorry! was the movie any good at least??

a-k-a-amber
yes it was actually i loved it!

pirate179
well then at least it wasnt a waste of time or money

Pirategirl85
Wow they sure love to tease us for a reason, I think they know how big the movie is and want to see how many people are talking about and how popular it is a a topic even though there are no trailer.....I think the big test to see if the fans are still into POTC and how will the majority of the people will react when the trailer comes out...I think it will come out in a big surprise they won't tell us which movie it will be....

pirate179
well trailer or no trailer i will be at the movie theaters! midnight showing here i come!!! although a trailer would be nice...

Pirategirl85
I remember they did a documentry on star wars 6 and they did the same thing with the thrid movie...had to keep it undergound and and a secret. They even kept pushing the trailer and saying it will be out in this movie when it wasn't Just like AWE i'm not surpirse that they are doing the same thing. Maybe the third and last installment of the sequal will be big hit and they are teasing with us.

pirate179
well thats not very nice...IMO smile

IheartPocky
I don't like it when they tease us. cry

Pirategirl85
Yup it's true no trailer in ghost rider my brother saw the movie and nothing yet.....

sailorleo
disney's a bunch of d**sh bags

IheartPocky
Originally posted by sailorleo
disney's a bunch of d**sh bags

yeah.. cry

aelizabeth
well, it isn't called a teaser trailer for nothing, i suppose.

PirateDiva
ya the teaser trailer is really living up to its name!

IheartPocky
someone on yahoo movies said they saw the trailer huh

http://messages.movies.yahoo.com/Movies/Films/threadview?m=te&bn=12172484-hv1808713062f0&tid=2675&mid=2675&tof=1&frt=2#2675

PirateDiva
OMG u got to be kidding me....so its like a lottery game....if u walk into the right theater, u may see it!!?

Gravitation
This is sad. We get all worked up and happy,and what happens?!
depri

Mistypirate
Originally posted by IheartPocky
someone on yahoo movies said they saw the trailer huh

http://messages.movies.yahoo.com/Movies/Films/threadview?m=te&bn=12172484-hv1808713062f0&tid=2675&mid=2675&tof=1&frt=2#2675

That can't be real, I don't believe it. Thats dumb ,the person has to be lying.

pirate179
ya i mean why would they only play the trailer randomly???

Hambah
pirate179 I love your siggie smile

pirate179
thanks!! i was really bored but im not good at blending or stuff so thats what i got!! but thanks!! big grin i really like yours too hambah its so cute!

Chiki Mina
Well, no more rumors for me. *shreds rumors to peices* Instead of having a "bash Will to pieces thread" there should be a "bash RUmors to peices" thread.

I saw Ghost Rider because I wanted too and finally a movie worth wasting $5--for me. Nicolas Cage was hot. He was buffed.

Epic movie was the worst comedy ever made. Tried to copy off of Scary movie.

Blood and Chocolate- garbage and garbage

The Messengers-scares ya but could've been better.

But I digress...There was no teaser or trailer for AWE. Let's go back to the "rumors" of a trailer, shall we?

1) Trailer coming in november for Santa 3- FALSE

2) On DMC DVD- FALSE

3) On the Super Bowl- FALSE

4) Bridge to Terabithia- NEGATIVE

5) Ghost Rider- NU UH

So now they are saying that it's going to be on the movie Wild Hogs? I wouldn't bet my bottom dollar for it, sorry.

Though, I'am going to see because it looks really funny. But I'm not gonna bet that the trailer will come there.

I will wait for an official confirmation of a trailer from Disney channel or something.

pirate179
sounds good to me mina...i will wait wit you

Pirategirl85
who ever that person said on yahoo that he saw the trailer must be lying cuz it was there...Somebody should ask him how the teaser went....

Chiki Mina
I'm going to ask him if his ass was switched with his brain. I know he's lying. I hate it when people try to soil the name of Disney and Pirates with false statements.

pirate179
are u ok mina???

Chiki Mina
Yes, I'm better smile

Right now, my main concern is the trailer. I don't like on how people want to waste our money on movies that we don't want to see in order to see if theres even an AWE trailer.

I saw Ghost Rider because I wanted to. And I loved it.

pirate179
well thats good

Chiki Mina
Bastards...

Sorry big grin

Just wanted to get that out of my system.

pirate179
Go for it and if u wanna keep going!! it helps

Chiki Mina
Are you new, Pirate179?

I don't remember...I appoligize.

pirate179
no biggie...i registered jan 1

Chiki Mina
Well, I know it's late but welcome aboard! lol

I haven't been online.

pirate179
thanks!! i noticed cuz i used to come here even before i registered and i alway knew everyone by thier sigs and i was like wow havent seen minas sig in a while...but ya...thanks

Chiki Mina
big grin No problem.

In case if PirateDiva or Misty shows up tell them I said hi.

pirate179
okie dokie

diddly
chill you guys everything will reveal itself in time

Chiki Mina
Well, I'm not pranoid.

Pirategirl85
must be calm must ba calm................................................................................................ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad

Pirategirl85
according to wikipedia...
On February 10th, 2007 an announcement was stated for teaser trailer to be released on February 16 during the Ghost Rider film. But during an Interview from Ifilm.com with Gore Verbinski, He said he never said such thing. Then Gore Verbinski calmly announced that the POTC3 teaser trailer will be attended during the 300 film on March 9th, 2007.

That would make sense..."300" is a pretty big and anticipated movie and the trailer being attatched to that movie is def. alot smarter than putting it w/ a crapy movie like "Wild Hogs" or "Meet The Robinsons"...

SOURCE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_At_World%27s_End

Ericadawn
Except that the demographic is all wrong...

Pirategirl85
Some industry news about Disney that has to do with AWE:

Disney, Paramount, Universal,Warner Bros., Miramax, DreamWorks, and Pixar are joining forces.

According to Augie Roswell, a spokesperson for Disney films, Disney, Paramount, Universal, Miramax , DreamWorks, Pixar, and Warner Bros. are joining forces in hopes to bring bigger box office numbers. The seven studios have signed a 300 million dollar contract for each studio to show previews in one studio's film, for another studio's movie. Mike Selwyn, managing director of Paramount Australia, told today's (Thursday) Sydney Morning Herald that, " All studios have inherited major losses and we hope to bring bigger and better amounts to the box office. Disney signed over the trailer rights to Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, to be shown in front of three films that have no connection to Disney." When asked what the three films were, Mike replied, " 300, Dead Silence, and The Number 23."

Came off of IMDB and the poster didn't give a link for the original source.

PirateDiva
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

IheartPocky
but.. the number 23 is out already

Chiki Mina
si, el numero 23 lol

An Insider said its going to be attached with Wild Hogs.

surfchikpir8fan
Hang on, has Ghost Rider been released in America yet? Because it's out here, has been for at least two weeks unless the newspaper is lying, lol. But surely they wouldn't of put the trailor with it otherwise surely someone from schoool would have seen Ghost Rider by now, and there fore would've watched the trailor. I havn't heard anything so I presume lil Aussie doesn't have Ghost Rider with the trailor ... yet. Sorry that's all I can give of help.

Ericadawn
Ghostrider has been released here and at present, no currently released films have the trailer, including Ghostrider and 23.

But Wild Hogs comes out on Friday...

PirateDiva
^^Cant wait! I love John Travolta anyways!!! big grin

pirate179
me too! i love all those guys so i am really excited to see it!

PirateDiva
It looks funny so i dont mind watching it!! lol

Chiki Mina
John Travolta is looking good in this movie! Purrr

PirateDiva
LOL...yesterday wen they were interviewing John Travolta (who was totally at the Oscars and i was totally excited) his wife kept trying to Hog the Mic it was annoying....i was like Shut Up and let John Talk!!!!!

Chiki Mina
Squee! I was so excited last night. When I saw John Travolta, Robert Downey Jr!! I like him stick out tongue

Ohhh! And my favorite comedian, Jerry Seinfield!! SQUEE!! OMG And Jack Black!!

Pirategirl85
LOL hey this friday we'll see what will happn

Chiki Mina
Im going to see it anyways. Sorry, Disney, Im seeing the movie because I want to smile. Don't think Ill waste hard earned money for a trailer. If the trailer comes, it would be a bonus and I will be mega happy. If it doesn't come *shrugs* there will still be a tomorow for me.

IheartPocky
chyeah, ill watch the trailer on the internet. because I know I'm going to go see some toher movie i want to see and its gonna have the trailer on it. On the last movie I saw the trailer like three or four times in theaters.

willofthewisp
only 4 days if this March 2 thing is right!

Chiki Mina
Yah smile

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0o0 Well See!!!

Pirategirl85
Another trailer of AWe will premier with Dancing with the stars on March 19th according to the French Tabloids....Who know's only time can really tell....

lovethemtigers
Guess I'll be watching Dancing With the Stars on March the 19th...AWE trailer on TV...for real this time? or just another tease....

PirateDiva
I love Dancing with the Stars...so i'll be watchinf Regardless...but i'll have u know that France has their own Dancing with the Stars...maybe they r talking about the release of the trailer in their country, not ours!

Chiki Mina
I loathe reality shows. Except maybe dancing with the stars. But I don't have time for tv. Oh well, there is always youtube.

PirateDiva
lol....i guess there is always utube...lol!

Chiki Mina
Dancing with the stars and American Idol are the only shows that I could watch as in "reality" Since is about dancing and music. Plus is funny watching American Idol lol when simon is around stick out tongue

Pirategirl85
I know but we have wait and see what will happen

pirate179
i am really tired of waiting...i want it now!!!! sorry...lol

lovethemtigers
yeah...the only tv I watch is american idol, survivor and deal or no deal....once upon a time I watched Friends....but that's in the past....

But i will watch dancing with the stars....I don't know about you guys...but I'm really nervous/excited/anxious about the trailer....

pirate179
i really only watch american idol and scrubs (i love that show lol)
but ya i am so ready for the trailer, youve no idea!!!!

PirateDiva
America's Next Top ModeL!!!!! eek!

kiwibird
Originally posted by pirate179
i really only watch american idol and scrubs (i love that show lol)
but ya i am so ready for the trailer, youve no idea!!!!
lol i think we all know how you feel

IheartPocky
Criminal Minds!!! woot!

PirateDiva
W0o0o0o0o0oo0 TraiLer.....NOW!!!!! mad

Ericadawn
And now, it won't be with Wild Hogs...

I hate Disney

PirateDiva
mad Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! mad

Do u know what frustrates me????....that fact that I JUST SAW A STINKEN TRAILER for FANTASTIC FOUR on TV.....and that Movie doesnt even come out til JUNE 15 and it's out on TV already!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! mad

Sorry i know i am totally loseing my cool right now!!!!....but seeing that trailer for a movie that isnt out til June pissed me off cause Pirates comes out in MAY.... b4 Fantastic Four and every other movie Known to man that has a dam trailer out already that comes out b4 or after PIRATES that already have freaking trailers and now the AWE trailer isnt even coming out with Wild Hogs....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!....and im just sooooooo upset right now that im Rambling....sorry about this....But my nerves Hit an edge at the Moment!!!!!!!

I Know, I Know....Rumors are EVIL evil face and waiting for a trailer sucks!

Djinn

Jacky Sparrow
can't wait anymore tooo! I've seen the other films so often!!! come on we need somethin now to talk about!!!!!!!!....with a J/E ending!!!!!!

Djinn

Jacky Sparrow

Djinn
achso. ich bin aus frankfurt!

Jacky Sparrow
ah, ich aus paderborn

Djinn

Jacky Sparrow

Djinn

Jacky Sparrow

siriuswriter
Um... Je parle un peu de francais parce que j'ai pris cette langue en l'ecole....

bat14

IheartPocky
ohjohnny.net:

"Where's the Trailer for POTC3? Word from a source at Disney is now claiming it will be on the premiere of the ABC show "Dancing with the Stars." "

IheartPocky
ohjohnny.net:

"Where's the Trailer for POTC3? Word from a source at Disney is now claiming it will be on the premiere of the ABC show "Dancing with the Stars." "

PirateDiva
Cool German....i wanna Learn! What are ya'll saying? eek!

Dancing with the stars....i love that show!!! I'll be watching anyways!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
Uh....*goes to spanish mode* Carla!! Te tengo que decir algo!!

PirateDiva
Que Que es!!! Dime a horita! Ya quiero saber!!!!!

Chiki Mina
Te voy a enviar un mensaje. Dame un break, carajo!!! stick out tongue

PirateDiva
Cono (dont know how to put the ~ over the n...lol) Ok pero lo quiero ya!!! big grin

Chiki Mina

PirateDiva

willofthewisp
If it's still March 2, guys, that's tomorrow! Start looking for it tomorrow and maybe we'll be able to put a link or post it on here. Oh, I can't wait to see it! Please no more holding back, movie people! We need to see the trailer now!!!!!!

PirateDiva
^^ I agree....we really do need to see this Trailer now!!!! Although i doubt it'll be there tomorrow....something tells me it wont! But i still wanna see the Movie anyway!! big grin

Djinn

Djinn

PirateDiva
isnt the Movie coming out on May 25th everywhere? World Wide release!

Djinn
yes i think so... i hope so ^^

Chiki Mina
25th worldwide. Since its probably has a kick ass ending stick out tongue

pirate179
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
25th worldwide. Since its probably has a kick ass ending stick out tongue

dont you know it! yeya!! big grin

Chiki Mina
Squee! Yeah! They are keeping that ending top secret.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>