Marvel And Dc Draft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
WHAT IF FOR SOME STUPID REASON MARVEL AND DC HAVE A CHARACTERS DRAFT OF THREE CHARACTERS WHETHER HERO OR VILLAN.

MARVEL DRAFTS 3 DC CHARACTERS TO COME TO MARVEL AND DC DRAFTS 3 MARVEL CHARACTERS TO COME TO DC.

WHAT 3 CHARACTERS WOULD YOU HOPE GETS DRAFTED TO EACH UNIVERSE?

Symmetric Chaos
edit

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
WHAT IF FOR SOME STUPID REASON MARVEL AND DC HAVE A CHARACTERS DRAFT OF THREE CHARACTERS WHETHER HERO OR VILLAN.

MARVEL DRAFTS 3 DC CHARACTERS TO COME TO MARVEL AND DC DRAFTS 3 MARVEL CHARACTERS TO COME TO DC.

WHAT 3 CHARACTERS WOULD YOU HOPE GETS DRAFTED TO EACH UNIVERSE?

Galactus/Overmaster
Eternity/Kismet
Hulk/Superman

DigiMark007
Moved.

And stop TALKING IN CAPS.

Thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I would love for Thor/Spiderman/Eternity to go to dc

And DS, Superman, and Spectre to go to marvel.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I would love for Thor/Spiderman/Eternity to go to dc

And DS, Superman, and Spectre to go to marvel.

I agree with that

xmeat
my picks for marvel=superman,doomsday,wonder woman
dc picks=thor,juggernaut,dr.doom

NoFate007
I'd like to see Batman in Marvel totally sweeping house and putting people in their places. Imagine how much faster Kingpin would be taken down if Bruce was on the case, lol.

Two other people I'd like to see in Marvel are Brainiac and Ra's al Ghul.

DC, I'd like to see Silver Surfer, Thor, and Juggernaut. They're definitely strong enough to not get bitchslapped into obscurity.

srankmissingnin
They should replace the fearful of mutants/super-powered beings civilians of Marvel with the naive, idealistic civilians of DC who could couldn't care less.

Priest
DC would draft thanos for sure, and boot darkseid.
shifty

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by NoFate007
I'd like to see Batman in Marvel totally sweeping house and putting people in their places. Imagine how much faster Kingpin would be taken down if Bruce was on the case, lol.

Not much... no expression

Marvel would definitely draft Superman; they've wanted someone like him since day one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
DC would draft thanos for sure, and boot darkseid.
shifty

LOL Highfather would find Thanos rather easy to dispatch. Or The Gods of Apok would kill thanos as he would no longer have death's inchantments.

marvelprince
Eh, I don't know how I like the idea of Superman in the MU. For DC I'd send Thor, Wonderman, Justice.

For Marvel I'd send Batman, Aquaman and Hawkman.

WrathfulDwarf
Marvel would really benefit if they draft Hal and the rest of the GL corps.

A cosmic police department would do beauties for their universe. Thanos and Galactus would be their top priority.

On earth Doomsday would really be the only one that could stop the Juggernaut, Hulk, Abomination and other heavy weights.

If Superman goes to Marvel....No more Avengers...a brand new Justice League would replace it.

Oooohh...almost forgot...drafting The Wizard Shazam would increase Magic in the MU. So, he's a top pick.

DC...well, they'll take the mutants.

xmeat
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

Marvel would definitely draft Superman; they've wanted someone like him since day one. why i thought cap was to marvel what supes is to dc.

Bouboumaster
Marvel takes:
- Green Lantern (whatever wich)
- Flash
- Batman

DC takes:
- Dr Doom
- Thor
- Galactus

xmeat
bump

Alfheim
I would like to see the whole Batman family in Marvel, there to good for DC.

Marvel aint sending nothing over to DC, thats blaspehmy.

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

Marvel would definitely draft Superman; they've wanted someone like him since day one.

i actually agree... the closest thing marvel have to supes (in terms of character) is cap, and even he is a public enemy now...

xmeat
Originally posted by Alfheim
I would like to see the whole Batman family in Marvel, there to good for DC.

Marvel aint sending nothing over to DC, thats blaspehmy. why wont they.

xmeat
why wont they.

Scoobless
From MU - Dr Doom, Loki, Magneto

From DCU - Joker, Cyborg Superman, Sinestro

Villains just seem like more interesting trades to me.

smile

xmeat
ah

Soljer
why wont they.

Because, apparently Alfheim is an ignorant marvel-ite fanboy.

"Too good," roll eyes (sarcastic).

Redatom65
captain atom's best suitted for Marvel. He has a tragic bginning in which he obtains his powers and plus he doesn't get alot of panel time these days.

xmeat
bump

Help
Marvel-LT, Sentry, Dr Doom

DC-Spectre, Martian Manhunter, Batman

Tried to pick equals.

Ash's Boomstick
Be nice to see the Constantine in Marvel. He'd **** with Marvels magics heads a bit.

xmeat
bum

OB1-adobe
I would love to see a 12 part story with marvel and DC charcters. Like a crisises on infinite earths, only like DC earths and Marvel's earths

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
Because, apparently Alfheim is an ignorant marvel-ite fanboy.

"Too good," roll eyes (sarcastic).

Well on second thoughts DC can have stilt-man. laughing out loud

Well ive tried getting into DC several times but it just hasn't worked except for Batman. Im sorry but they have a tendency to make some really weakass characters. I like the look of Promotheus though.

Im sure if I tried really hard I could find get into DC.....maybe

db_renji
DC would do good to take Spidy, Wolverine, and I'd like to see Black Panther interact with Bats. Or maybe Dr. Strange he would finally have some real competition in DC in terms of magic. Or maybe Surfer.

Marvel should take Captain Atom, Deathstroke (could act as Deadpool's older brother or have them linked in some way.), and maybe GL-Kyle (he might work well, with ppl like Silver Surfer).

Entity
Marvel gets DC's best:
Nightwing
Kyle Rayner
Kon-El

DC can have:
Pym
Spider-woman
Speedball

Cause I never liked them big grin

capt it up
death stroke so people can see how abd at fighting he really is. Death stroke fights human characters in does well however he is out fought. If he came to marvel he be fiight MA that are meta humans and would get his ass kicked

Mider999
lucifer
thanos
LT
superman

xmeat
Originally posted by Entity
Marvel gets DC's best:
Nightwing
Kyle Rayner
Kon-El

DC can have:
Pym
Spider-woman
Speedball

Cause I never liked them big grin interesting

Entity
interesting

Care to elaborate on your opinion?

xmeat
Care to elaborate on your opinion? he gave dc all the sucky characters and marvel good ones.

Entity
he gave dc all the sucky characters and marvel good ones.

Exactly! cool

xmeat
Exactly! cool care to elaborate?

SpunkySmurph
Marvel gets:

Joker
Batman
Aquaman

DC gets:

Venom
Nick Fury
Professor X

Entity
care to elaborate?

Well Marvel has so many kick ass characters and much bigger balls then DC ever did. And most of DC characters suck, not because the concepts suck just they lame, corny and unbelieveible way their written.

How many Marvel characters still where underwear outside the pants? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Entity
Well Marvel has so many kick ass characters and much bigger balls then DC ever did. And most of DC characters suck, not because the concepts suck just they lame, corny and unbelieveible way their written.

How many Marvel characters still where underwear outside the pants? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just figured I'd get bring the ones that deserve dignity over and let Marvel's lame run with their own! stick out tongue

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Marvel gets:

Joker
Batman
Aquaman

DC gets:

Venom
Nick Fury
Professor X im curious how is aquaman gonna fit in marvel when they already have a king of the sea.

xmeat
im curious how is aquaman gonna fit in marvel when they already have a king of the sea.

xmeat
bump

dawsey28
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/352995_1-marvel-dc-draft

xmeat
Originally posted by dawsey28
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/352995_1-marvel-dc-draft **** its impossible to think of anything original anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.