Batman vs. The Crow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Can batman find the crow and kill it before Eric kills him.

Tassadar
Originally posted by jgiant
Can batman find the crow and kill it before Eric kills him.

No. Batman dies.

LORDSIDIOUS01
HUH???? Yes Batman can. The Crow dies.

jgiant
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
HUH???? Yes Batman can. The Crow dies. I don't know dude, how the hell is he gunna find him before The Crow kills him.

tkitna
The Crow

srankmissingnin

Badabing

srankmissingnin
Oh, and Batman kicks The Crows fairy goth ass.

Beta Ray Howard
Okay, now for some logic:

Unless Batman realizes what's keeping him going and finds that bird, Crow wins this.

Tassadar
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Oh, and Batman kicks The Crows fairy goth ass.

Never.
1) Batman would never be able to realize the Crows weakness, let alone exploit it.
2) The Bat kick does not work on characters outside of Marvel and DC.
3) The Crow cant be knocked out, and Batman cant kill him even if he wanted to. The best he can do is run away.

bigbran
Ahhh... I remember people saying that Crow would beat Thanos...
Now he is placed against Batman... laughable actually.

laughing

qqqqqqq
no prep for batman???

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
HUH???? Yes Batman can. The Crow dies.

Bruce ftw. Cool sig, Sidious

Kurash
i havent read the comics but the movie is one of my favs, and in the movie the crow finds Erics victims for him, it tracks them down and Eric follows. They could do the same to Batman, i dont see how Batman is gonna find Eric first. If it comes down to Bruce vs. Draven, Draven wins

jgiant
The movie is one of my favorites too, i say Crow kills him, hell he is probably faster stronger and more agile than him and his reflexes are probably better.

ExtraMision5555
what does the crow do? i watched that movie when i was like 0

Soleran
Originally posted by bigbran
Ahhh... I remember people saying that Crow would beat Thanos...
Now he is placed against Batman... laughable actually.

laughing

Seriously, I was thinking about that thread because "The Crow" would kill Thanos, he rolls that way!

LordFear
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Okay, now for some logic:

Unless Batman realizes what's keeping him going and finds that bird, Crow wins this.

co-sing
It all comes down to that. If Bat's realizes that the bird is his weakness then game over for Crow otherwise an easy win for BirdMan

jgiant
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
what does the crow do? i watched that movie when i was like 0 He kicks ass and kills people who fuk wit him...plus he got a crow that he chills wit.

XRedRobin416X
1) Batman can beat the crow, but can't kill him since Batman doesn't kill people.
2) Batman could easily figure out the Crow's weakness, believe me he could.
3) The Crow wouldn't kill Batman for the fact that the Crow walks among the world to kill those who killed him and his loved one.
4) The Crow and Batman can put up an amazing fight, that's why know one would know who would win.

I myself can't see a winner, I love both these men. Batman(Bruce Wayne) knows over 30 fighting styles has a 4.0 GPA, and knows a lot about everything. The Crow(Eric Draven) can't die, knows Martial Arts, knows how to use weapons. I believe this fight would end in a draw... but if Batman ever found out his weakness he could kill him.

Oh and the plot to it seems a little bullshit. Batman wouldn't kill anyone, he would kill someone if he needed to, I highly doubt someone he killed would come back to life... except if it was for the Lazarus Pit

illadelph12
laughing @ 4.0 GPA.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by XRedRobin416X
1) Batman can beat the crow, but can't kill him since Batman doesn't kill people.
2) Batman could easily figure out the Crow's weakness, believe me he could.
3) The Crow wouldn't kill Batman for the fact that the Crow walks among the world to kill those who killed him and his loved one.
4) The Crow and Batman can put up an amazing fight, that's why know one would know who would win.

I myself can't see a winner, I love both these men. Batman(Bruce Wayne) knows over 30 fighting styles has a 4.0 GPA, and knows a lot about everything. The Crow(Eric Draven) can't die, knows Martial Arts, knows how to use weapons. I believe this fight would end in a draw... but if Batman ever found out his weakness he could kill him.

Oh and the plot to it seems a little bullshit. Batman wouldn't kill anyone, he would kill someone if he needed to, I highly doubt someone he killed would come back to life... except if it was for the Lazarus Pit

not to mention that if the crow does anything to stray from his mission of vengeance then he will slowly lose his powers

the crow, any of them, would only go after batmanm if he were guilty. now in a more realistic scenario if batman atempts to prevent the crow's vengeance, he'd likely fail as the deal with the bird is impossible to figure without PIS or a blunder by the crow.

thanos-prime
Didn't the crow toss a car in the comic ?

Mindset
Originally posted by XRedRobin416X

Batman(Bruce Wayne)...has a 4.0 GPA Hilarity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.