Paranoid thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazon
Lex is experimenting on Lana and it has something to do with her pregnancy. What if she's actually pregnant with Clarks baby. What if Lex some how inseminated her with Clarks DNA. This way he can take yet another thing from Clark and he can observe the development of the baby and thereby figure out Clarks secret. Freaky thought confused

As evil as he is Lex is still my favorite character.

Darkchoco
He wouldnt want anything of clarks to be close to Lana....

Colombiankilla
unless he kept a little of Clarks blood that his ex wife exstracted you never know

Amazon
In past episodes Lex has said how he wanted to take everything away from Clark. It would be the ultimate theft to take his child and raise it as his own, or even raise it to hate Clark. He could use a kryptonian child to become even more powerful and ultimatley learn Clarks Secret. That or he would experiment on it. Yikes.

Colombiankilla
DAMN that would be a TwIsT

Kal875
The producers wouldn't put that much thought into it. That would take quite a lot of seasons. But your right it would be one hell of a twist.

Colombiankilla
DAMN right Kal

Amazon
That's true, it would take a lot of seasons. But maybe that's what he's done, but in the show the baby doesn't survive thereby causing Clark to go stark raving mad and finally do away with Lex. Hmm.... that would be an interesting end to season 6 or maybe season 7. But maybe a bit to dark for the show.

Kal875
or if Lex took some of Clarks DNA, experimented on it, and made: Bizzaro! (not the baby being Bizzaro, just makeing a clone type thing in a lab)

Colombiankilla
Wow that would be confusing Imagine a CLArk vs Evil Clark matchup at the end of season 7 DUHN DUHN DUHN

Kal875
B.A.

Amazon
oooh a clone. I didn't even think of that. Like a Clark and a Clark on red kryptonite. But they'd have to super grow the kid to make it a match for Clark. Lex could fake the child's death so Lana won't look for it, while all the time it's been held up in a secret lab. If the child is actually Clarks Lex would probably feel less guilty about it. Not that he feels guilty about anything anyways. But I don't think he would do that to his own kid.

Dejavu
Great theories, although I don't think it's possible for it to be Clark's kid because of two reasons that I could think of; 1 if it really was clark's baby then it should of been already born long time ago it doesn't take a year or more for a baby to born but then again it wouldn't be 100% human not sure how long it would take. 2 I believe Clark lost all his powers when he was really with Lana so even if it was his it may not even be special oops so it's just one reason, could be his but the kid won't have special powers...... I'm guessing Lex made her pregnant somehow don't know how but he probably has a feeling that Lana is slipping away from Lex like she's beginning to have 2nd thoughts about the marriage or maybe leave him because she's figuring out the man he's becomming. By "faking" her pregnancy it puts a lot of pressure on her and she would probably stay with Lex like Clark says when he was on Red K, the only reason why she is probably with Lex is because of the baby... If it wasn't for the baby I think Lana would probably leave lex.

Amazon
Originally posted by Dejavu
Great theories, although I don't think it's possible for it to be Clark's kid because of two reasons that I could think of; 1 if it really was clark's baby then it should of been already born long time ago it doesn't take a year or more for a baby to born but then again it wouldn't be 100% human not sure how long it would take. 2 I believe Clark lost all his powers when he was really with Lana so even if it was his it may not even be special oops so it's just one reason, could be his but the kid won't have special powers...... I'm guessing Lex made her pregnant somehow don't know how but he probably has a feeling that Lana is slipping away from Lex like she's beginning to have 2nd thoughts about the marriage or maybe leave him because she's figuring out the man he's becomming. By "faking" her pregnancy it puts a lot of pressure on her and she would probably stay with Lex like Clark says when he was on Red K, the only reason why she is probably with Lex is because of the baby... If it wasn't for the baby I think Lana would probably leave lex.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Lex artificially inseminating Lana with Clarks sperm or something. Not from Lana and Clark having sex. Lex could have got Clarks DNA from the time that Clark died. Clarks body was left unattended for a short period of time. It could have happened then. It could have been inseminated into Lana during the time she hit her head when the chandeleire fell after Lex's disembodied friend tried to kill him.... whoah try saying that 5 times really fast.

And I agree, Lana would have probably left Lex by now if it wasn't for the baby. Lex doesn't seem to care as much about being seconds as long as he gets what he wants. Sealing the deal so to speak.

Darkchoco
I Think the baby is clarks. There is goign to be some surprise with the baby and its not the misscarriage. The makers Smallville said that Bizzaro is a good possibility stick out tongue

Amazon
If she is pregnant with Clarks Bizzaro Red K baby LOL I wonder if she'll get any powers like heat vision or super speed or strength. Maybe it'll just make her phycotic. Then her and Lex may become the ultimate bad ass couple. At least until the baby is born.

Amazon
oohhh this is sounding more and more like what's going to happen!!! eek!

Amazon
sad Well that was lame....
We finally find out what's up with Lana's baby and it turns out the big secret is (drum roll please) There is no freaking baby!!! That is sooo lame. Again making lana the freaking victim.

Well at least it means that Lex isn't as evil as all that yet.. I mean he's totally evil, but he hasn't crossed the line to artificially inseminating Lana. He just gave her hormones to make her think she was pregnant. I wish the answer would have been more exciting than that.

Oh well. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.