Smallville Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amazon
I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if it's been brought up a gagillion times before. I was wondering what everyone thinks about the idea of a spin-off or continuation of Smallville called Smallville justice league. Where instead of Clark being the star of the show it's the whole justice league, and there are a tone of bad guys, with Lex at the head of course. wink

Dan-El
Nah, give me a Green Arrow solo spin off.

Colombiankilla
If they did to a spinoff they would finish lex first then go out and save the world

Amazon
No way! Lex is the best villian ever... ok.. Zod is the best so far then Lex. Man that Michael Rosenbaum is just awesome smile

Colombiankilla
YEAH OKAY
LOL

Amazon
I did sound like a giggling school girl didn't I haha. Ah well, I like my bad boys. To be honest I don't know too many other superman bad guys.

Kon-El
What about Bizzaro he is his enemy too so you must like him big grin laughing

Amazon
Ha ha Cheeky monkey.
I'm sure bizarro is a bad ass villan... just not as sexy. I like the evil geniouses better than the big monsters. evil face

davood
what about genius monsters?

Kal875
lol, your using the frogger sig!

davood
you bet, !
down with lana!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.