Rhino vs Thing Boxing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
a real, 6 rounds match between those titans. who wins?

Grimm22
Ben 10/10

Chikorita
isnt rhino stronger than ben?

Tassadar
Originally posted by Chikorita
isnt rhino stronger than ben?

No. Rhino maxes out at class 70. Thing is class 90 to 100.

Ben wins 10/10.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Chikorita
isnt rhino stronger than ben? Not even close dude. Ben has way more skills than Rhino does also. Rhino goes down. Bens got heart.

Soleran
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
Not even close dude. Ben has way more skills than Rhino does also. Rhino goes down. Bens got heart.

Crazy Heart for the win or course.

masterbruce
Ben has the HOTI

Chikorita
thing 10/10
didnt knew this was a spitethread. i expected rhino to be stronger than thing. sorry, guys

LORDSIDIOUS01
Ben Grimm stood toe-to-toe with The Champion of the Universe. No Brainer match. The Thing wins.

KillAll
he got the living day lights beat out of him by the champion....

Hercules
Originally posted by Tassadar
No. Rhino maxes out at class 70. Thing is class 90 to 100.

Ben wins 10/10.

Rhino is class 85 not 70..result still remains the same though, Ben could box before he was the Thing, Rhino is a simple Brick, hes no boxer, he would get creamed.

Hercules
Originally posted by KillAll

Yep and kept getting back up, Ben is a good boxer, Champion is an elder of the universe and said to be the greatest h2h combatant in the universe (which is why the whole She Hulk deal rankles me) no way Ben should have won it was his fighters "heart" that kept him in it.

Hulk rules all
The Thing wins this one in a fairly quick and decisive KO. Rhino stands no chance in this one. Now if Rhino vs Thor in a boxing match, it would be a toss up with a slight lean towards the Rhino.

Hercules
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
The Thing wins this one in a fairly quick and decisive KO. Rhino stands no chance in this one. Now if Rhino vs Thor in a boxing match, it would be a toss up with a slight lean towards the Rhino.

Say what!!! do you just hate Thor, is that the reason for your bias? a God with thousands of years of fighting experience, losing to Rhino in a boxing match??

Thor is an amazing hand to hand fighter, people forget this as he uses his hammer most of the time but trust me he can throw a punch and combined with the fact hes a lot stronger than Rhino and Rhino is nowhere near as skilled as he is, Rhino is going down hard and fast!

Symmetric Chaos

yes

oh wait that post was actually really stupid

Badabing
The Thing wins this one in a fairly quick and decisive KO. Rhino stands no chance in this one. Now if Rhino vs Thor in a boxing match, it would be a toss up with a slight lean towards the Rhino. eek! messed What the f**k? laughing laughing

guy222
Originally posted by KillAll

champion got pimped by thanos, what's ur point. ben has toughness. he wins

golem370
Rhino lifts 80 tons

snoopdogg
Bens got Heart! laughing The only thing that helps him with is getting more @ss beatings.

Batman-Prime
Rhino vs Goku, boxing, would be fair......:P

Chikorita
no, batmanprime. goku is way to fast, and he can lift 400 tons. yes, the 40 tons he lifted was on a planet with ten times the gravity of earthwink

jgiant
Ben will rape rino

Alfheim
The Things wins , The Rhino is strong but Ben is a better fighter.

Kurash

i think im gonna . . . sick

golem370
Thing is stronger and a better fighter. Rhino lifts 80 tons and Thing lifts between 85 and 100 tons.

Blind
Never.... ever.... EEEEVER thought I'd agree with Grimm on anything...

so I won't here.

Rhino at least wins one. Just simply because I can't bring myself to do it.

Just kidding. Sorry Grimm.

Thing 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.