Venom statue!! Big Spoiler!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZ MAN
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/spiderman2o29/sideshow-collectibles-2007021109-1.jpg

A taster for whats to come smile

http://countingdown.com/movies/2756481/board?viewpost=3935405

dxnwo1
cooool

Arachnid1
There's a thread exactly like this on a different forums of mine. Awesome. Happy Dance

Dan-El
Though they gave him a web pattern, I think Venom will look awesome. He's, dare I say, to die for? Muwahahaha!

steverules
There's something to orgasm over....and yes it is...to die for

Kal875
Originally posted by Dan-El
Though they gave him a web pattern, I think Venom will look awesome. He's, dare I say, to die for? Muwahahaha! Oh how very clever!

D_Shiznitdog
http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/content/challenges/SM3Mission_image1.jpg

Blind
How's that a spoiler again?
confused

DBZ MAN
For the people who are purposely trying to avoid looking at the movie adaptation of Venom of course.

Darth Jello
the connective tissue on his lips is ****ing gross. btw, has anyone noticed how much the movie venom looks like Doppleganger?

arcinis
Ha. It looks alot like Spider-Venom from MC2 universe.

charlesbarkley
hope thats not it.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by arcinis
Ha. It looks alot like Spider-Venom from MC2 universe.

Yeah it does, but lets hope its to promote the movie.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Darth Jello
the connective tissue on his lips is ****ing gross.
It's been like that for a long time try checking out the lethal protector comics

doctorstrongbad

kiekan
He is never actually blue. Artists just use blues and purples to help show details on characters/clothing that is all black. There have been screw ups, though, like in video game, Marvel VS Capcom, when they actually made Venom blue. Its just wrong, by definition of the character. They don't call it "the black costume" just because it sounds cool...

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by kiekan
He is never actually blue. Artists just use blues and purples to help show details on characters/clothing that is all black. There have been screw ups, though, like in video game, Marvel VS Capcom, when they actually made Venom blue. Its just wrong, by definition of the character. They don't call it "the black costume" just because it sounds cool...

I know they have to use blue for details, but I prefer the black and white art. They made him look really stupid in the video game, but it was an awesome game.

F_doomed
That looks like Vomit not Venom

steverules
It's spider vomit shifty

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
It's spider vomit shifty

Since your the expect, what color is spider vomit? lol

F_doomed
The brown thats in the corner of his mouth.. Obviously..

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/spiderman2o29/sideshow-collectibles-2007021109-1.jpg

A taster for whats to come smile

http://countingdown.com/movies/2756481/board?viewpost=3935405

Fascinating

steverules
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Since your the expect, what color is spider vomit? lol

lol well since venom looks like vomit, and venom has got spider-mans powers only better...I'd have to say spider vomit is venom! Spider-man vs His vomit a.k.a Venom big grin

arcinis
Originally posted by steverules
lol well since venom looks like vomit, and venom has got spider-mans powers only better...I'd have to say spider vomit is venom! Spider-man vs His vomit a.k.a Venom big grin

Umm...yeah.
=\

mith fox
any one think he needs a longer tongue?

thesithlord3
this is a new toy and i think its a bit dissappointing

arcinis
Originally posted by thesithlord3
this is a new toy and i think its a bit dissappointing
thats pretty cool.

steverules
Thats not a toy it's like...a bust I think they call them, like a miniature statue, does look kinda cool

DBZ MAN
It's a bust.

F_doomed
yep it sure is Bust...nuts, Feces....They is Killing venom

steverules
I thought it was called a bust, glad I got it right. It looks like someones burnt their nut's

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by F_doomed
yep it sure is Bust...nuts, Feces....They is Killing venom

Yep but they will make tons of money on anything will Venom on it or about Venom in general. Its sad, but thats how big business works.

spencerspider
it is sad, and that might be the only reason some people even see this movie is for venom

arcinis
I sure am. ^_^

VeNoM_Factor
pretty sweet

F_doomed
I dunno after watching that fight between Harry and pete..Damn I might see it just for that...THANKS NBC!

spencerspider
lol yea harry is my fav character and im glad that he has a kick-ass fight scene

steverules
Do you think spidey beats Harry then Harry helps or Harry Beats oPete and decides to help or...they are fighting and then Harry decides to help?

spencerspider
i think what we saw will not be the only time they fight. cuz u see peter throw a bomb at harry later on in movie prob so maybe they fought again at oscorp or something. and then at the end harry sees peter getting beatdown by venom and sandman so he comes to help his best friend

steverules
I want that to happen, sounds good

spencerspider
yep great ending and all 4 are in the mix

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by spencerspider
yep great ending and all 4 are in the mix

Are you sure all four are fighting at the end?

spencerspider
yep i think so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.