current annihlus vs current thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
ok dont know where annihlus got his new powers but is he enough to take on the likes of thanos

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
ok dont know where annihlus got his new powers but is he enough to take on the likes of thanos

they are both still alive

Stupid Rookie
Currently Thanos is Dean and Annihilus is a baby.

Does A have the quantum bands? I could see him winning with them. Otherwise he will lose because Thanos will discover his weakness. Nova ripped out his heart or whatever pretty fast. Thanos could do the same.

With the band he would be really powerful though. He is certainly above Surfer without them, so adding Quasar's power to that is huge.

xmeat
didn't annihilus defeat thor and asgard.

Mider999
i thought in annihilation that annihlus defeated quasar and nova at the same time

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
didn't annihilus defeat thor and asgard.

he has also encountered the ff

Mider999
yeah but this is annihilation annihuls i heard he had a giant power boost, he was able to fight firestorm and quasar at once and took quasars bands.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
yeah but this is annihilation annihuls i heard he had a giant power boost, he was able to fight firestorm and quasar at once and took quasars bands.

the living death that walks is still alive. he did get a big power up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.