wedding day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pagett100
does it seem like elizabeth is upset before see discovers will has been arrested?

«§hõnknêss»
Yes, and that would probably be because her wedding was just ruined by a huge storm no expression

pirate179
ive noticed that too but i never mentioned it just in case i was being stupid! embarrasment smile

pirate179

«§hõnknêss»
big grin Yup!

It's not 100% obvious in the film but that's what it says in the book anyway . . .

pirate179
thats why i never mentioned it cuz i didnt wanna look like an idiot. lol

«§hõnknêss»
laughing Why would that make u look like an idiot?

pirate179
cuz i have no idea about anything, or about whats going on most of the time! especially when its obvious like that! big grin laughing but its ok

lovethemtigers
I just assumed she looked upset...because her wedding was ruined by a storm....no one is there....and the groom doesn't show up...I assumed she thinks Will stood here up...and then that's when she discovers he's been arrested...

T.Maria
i always heard that in hollywood, they used a good storm to make the audience aware that something was not right....

That something bad was gonna happen...
Maybe this was the writers/directors way of trying to show us that Liz/Will weren't meant to get married??

Its no coincidence that we have heard so much about fate being intervened....it all points so vigorously to liz/will being ill fated...

What i really wanna know is the big difference between the american and english trailors for AWE ....(when it comes out, obviously lol). I'm really interested to know what will be shown more prominently...

Jack/liz or will/liz......

Mistypirate
She seemed upset because she wasn't going to be able to have a wedding night. Because she though Will stood her up.

lovethemtigers
yeah..and being upset about her wedding night just reminded her of Jack more....because she was having wicked dreams about Jack....LOL

lovethemtigers
I agree with Willo though....the rainy wedding just sends a message that its doomed...not meant to be...and then later...the sinking dress...and then fade into Lizzie and then jack approaches...her future...

Chiki Mina
Yup...fate intervenes.

T.Maria
has anyone got the AWE posters in their theatres yet??

I saw ours today big grin

a-k-a-amber
OMG! I NEED TO GO LOOK!

Chiki Mina
In my theaters theres nothing yet. Just Harry Potter 5, Spidey 3, and Shrek 3. Oh, and The Simpsons! big grin

T.Maria
lmao!! big grin

i thought the US would have had them up by now???? smile

Ours are only teaser ones atm, the main pic being the one with them all standing in a line with their swords drawn..liz and will on either side of jack.
But the others should be up soon enough big grin big grin WOOOOHOOO!!!!

T.Maria
CHIKI!!!!
DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THERE ARE HARRY POTTER 5 POSTERS?!?!

i havent seen them sad
is there any of draco malfoy??? lmao! big grin

Chiki Mina
I havent seen Mr. Kinky Malfoy stick out tongue

Just Voldemort eek!

T.Maria
See...now YOUNG voldemort is hott...old voldemort is creepy lmao!! big grin

but both YOUNG and OLD Malfoy's are VEEEEERRRRRRY hott big grin hehe

Not as hott as Captain Jack Sparrow....(obviously lmao)

But close big grin hehehe!!!

Chiki Mina
Tee hee. Have you seen Daniel Radcliffe lately? His chest I mean eek!

T.Maria
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Tee hee. Have you seen Daniel Radcliffe lately? His chest I mean eek!

I KNOW!!
I couldn't believe it when i opened a newspaper and there he was...looking like THAT! lmao.

Hes doing an actual sex scene live on stage in a play!!!!!!...its weird coz hes like what? 2 years younger than me lmao!

impure thoughts, i tell you!!!! smokin'

**bangs her brain against the table to make her stop thinking about it***

Chiki Mina
Wait....what?!

Are you saying like real intercourse? Or just acting as if having sex?

T.Maria
REAL intercourse...

its his way of showing people that he ISNT just harry potter....

So its safe to say that harry potter has popped his magical cherry big grin hehehehehe!

thats why he had to buff his body up lmao!

T.Maria
http://the-leakycauldron.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=9&pos=6

^^^^^^
Not for the feint hearted lmao!

But it does prove my point of a naked harry potter (daniel radcliffe) and his equally nude female co-star in the play....

And there are a few pictures with him and a white horse, too....which scares me to death when i think about WHY theres a horse there......lmao

Ok and im offtopic again.....

I think ive got the flu sad

Chiki Mina
Ah! Serenity now! Good Lord..........*stares at the pic*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.