Batman (Begins) vs Dallas S.W.A.T.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, there's one hour of prep for Bats and the fight is in Arkham Asylum

8 members of the Dallas SWAT Team up against the Dark Knight.
can they take him down?

Batman has all of his standardd equip including: Nomex/kevlar biweave suit with everything, graphite kevlar-lined cowl with earphone and nightvision(i know this wasnt off the movie but he could use it here), memory cloth, grapple gun with cartridges and jumplines, mini-mines, batarangs, red smoke capsules, tear gas capsules, flashbangs, medi-kit, cell phone and a flexible periscope.

SWAT: M4 carbines with extra clips, M9 Berretta 9mm handguns with spare clips, kevlar, gas masks and multi-tools.

Symmetric Chaos
The SWAT team is slaughtered.

Bats has far more SpecialWeaponsAndTactics than they do.

Stupid Rookie
No way SWAT wins. Bats could take 20 of them with prep, probably a lot more. If this is one sided prep bats could take an insane amount.

braz
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
No way SWAT wins. Bats could take 20 of them with prep, probably a lot more. If this is one sided prep bats could take an insane amount.

remember, this is Movie Batman and not comic. (Batman Begins)

golem370
Which movie

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
Which movie

BatmanBegins (most recent)

golem370
He was really trained in that movie. He could win

Stupid Rookie
Even movie bats takes this with relative ease.

braz
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Even movie bats takes this with relative ease.

I would think so if he figures out how to short out all the electricity in the Asylum to cause a blackout. once that happens, its over. theyre now in Batman's realm. batman

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman wins. He beats up Dallas S.W..A.T.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman wins. He beats up Dallas S.W..A.T.

hi2

batman wins

Mider999
DAY YOU GUY222 AND YOUR SUPSENSE CAUSING POSTS DONT YOU KNOW I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A HEART PROBLEM OR SOMEONE ELSE ON HERE MIGHT! YOUR SO UNCARING!

anyway yeah even in the movie he called on that army of bats, he had the bullet proof best, the belt (was gonna say thingy) he was highly trained in whatever arts ra's al ghul trained him in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.