Avengers Reassemble!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Artemis1860
You heard me right. I am putting out the call here and now. All former Avengers, your positions will be reserved unless you personally PM me and tell me otherwise.

I am putting out the call for the Avengers to reassemble! One. Last. Time.

Marcus4600: Thor *this position is retired and will not be up for grabs*
Darkcrawler: Namor
Badabing: Thing
Psyquis: Darkhawk
Tony Stark: Iron Man
Rewmac: Wonder Man (Formerly War machine)
V: Sentry
Putar: Sandman
Artemis1860: Scarlet Witch
King KAM: Captain America
Brainchild: Moon Knight
grey fox: Phoenix9
*if anyone has been left out, pm me and I shall make note*


Perhaps some have moved on, perhaps some have had name changes. Bring it all here fellow Avengers.


AVENGERS REASSEMBLE!

Psyquis52
Darkhawk reporting to...well...actually this is kind of moot because even if I report in it's not like I'm a favorite or anything. So.....


Darkhawk reporting to be an nuisance.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Darkhawk reporting to...well...actually this is kind of moot because even if I report in it's not like I'm a favorite or anything. So.....


Darkhawk reporting to be an nuisance.

Good to see you in, Darkhawk.

Soljer
...Are you trying to make trouble?

You're Illuminati - and the Illuminati is a family.

Once you're in....you go out in a body bag...

stick out tongue.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Soljer
...Are you trying to make trouble?

You're Illuminati - and the Illuminati is a family.

Once you're in....you go out in a body bag...

stick out tongue.

I'm not making any trouble. The call was put forward, and I have passed it on, answering it along with others.

The Scarlet Witch is returning to the Avenger's Mansion.

I'm going back to my roots.

Psyquis52
And I'm Magik which means that I'll more than likely get in trouble for this.

DigiMark007
Considering the timing, this should be interesting.

wink

Black Adam
Originally posted by Psyquis52
And I'm Magik which means that I'll more than likely get in trouble for this.

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME mad




hopefully this turns out better then the last time you guys did this stick out tongue

Artemis1860
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Considering the timing, this should be interesting.

wink

Hey digi, our spiderman (CaptainStoic - left so i hear) left the forum, and we could use a new one. wink

Psyquis52
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Considering the timing, this should be interesting.

wink
Or tremendously disasterous. We'll see.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Black Adam
YOU'RE DEAD TO ME mad




hopefully this turns out better then the last time you guys did this stick out tongue Please don't be so harsh. sad

I love my friends on Magik. I'm just trying to be supportive to all my friends....which is actually quite a task.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Black Adam
YOU'RE DEAD TO ME mad




hopefully this turns out better then the last time you guys did this stick out tongue

Any Avengers you're a fan of? shifty

Martian_mind
This is the call?

So be it,the waters will run red with avengers blood and ladles tonight!!!

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Martian_mind
This is the call?

So be it,the waters will run red with avengers blood and ladles tonight!!!

*grabs omega spoon* Let's be allies and friends instead. big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Hey digi, our spiderman (CaptainStoic - left so i hear) left the forum, and we could use a new one. wink

Nah. I have a team.

GLC!

cool

Black Adam
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Any Avengers you're a fan of? shifty

well there's ms.marvel and She hulk....I don't really think I want join with those characters though stick out tongue


but nah I'm good with the magiks.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Artemis1860
*grabs omega spoon* Let's be allies and friends instead. big grin

*Looks down at psyquiz's dismembered corpse and then Ladle in his hand* "so be it,we shall rule this forum as gods!!!"

Artemis1860
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nah. I have a team.

GLC!

cool

We're cooler... much more fitting for some one as cool as you digi... shifty cool

Badabing
*Jumps out of a plane* Clobberanamo! *Lands on the Avenger's lawn*

Martian_mind
I shall always be an Illuminati boy....and i'm not an original member....but can i be a Backup avenger or something of the sort?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Martian_mind
This is the call?

So be it,the waters will run red with avengers blood and ladles tonight!!! You can't kill me. I'm Darkhawk.


You won't even notice me and I'm not just saying that because of the stealth mode I have. I'm saying that mostly because nobody notices Darkhawk. Ever.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Martian_mind
*Looks down at psyquiz's dismembered corpse and then Ladle in his hand* "so be it,we shall rule this forum as gods!!!" Wait a minute!


I never agreed to this!

grey fox
Fortunately i'm lenient enough to allow team members to come running back to their old teams on a temp basis.
Mwhahahahaha

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
Fortunately i'm lenient enough to allow team members to come running back to their old teams on a temp basis.
Mwhahahahaha Thank goodness for good friends. big grin

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Wait a minute!


I never agreed to this!

Don't worry....you get resurrected in a B-grade storyline and fade into obscurity for years until all you reappear for is to die again,The world keeps on spinning. stick out tongue

Artemis1860
Originally posted by grey fox
Fortunately i'm lenient enough to allow team members to come running back to their old teams on a temp basis.
Mwhahahahaha

Hey grey fox, check out the list. I asked Marcus and he said you joined our ranks towards the end, though I only vaguely remember it. big grin

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Don't worry....you get resurrected in a B-grade storyline and fade into obscurity for years until all you reappear for is to die again,The world keeps on spinning. stick out tongue

You really know my character. confused

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You really know my character. confused

Batman isn't the only man with contingency plans...oh i can notice you Darkhawk....boy can i ever...

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
*Jumps out of a plane* Clobberanamo! *Lands on the Avenger's lawn*
Dammit! Acknowledge my presence beeyotches!

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Badabing
Dammit! Acknowledge my presence beeyotches!

*waves and in the process accidentally turns Martian_Mind's ladle to a feather duster*

Oops. big grin

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Badabing
Dammit! Acknowledge my presence beeyotches!

Oh i'm sorry......It's just Darkhawk is so much better a character than you are stick out tongue

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Badabing
Dammit! Acknowledge my presence beeyotches!

I'm not going to acknowledge the Thing. He kicked my @#$ in that whole mess with the Goddess. Infinity Crusade was it?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Artemis1860
*waves and in the process accidentally turns Martian_Mind's ladle to a feather duster*

Oops. big grin

*Clicks fingers and returns ladle to normal,then looks at omega spoon and reminds Artemis that he knows everything there is about it.....then procceeds to maim darkhawk some more)

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Martian_mind
*Clicks fingers and returns ladle to normal,then looks at omega spoon and reminds Artemis that he knows everything there is about it.....then procceeds to maim darkhawk some more)

*reminds martian_mind who he is speaking to and turns ladle back to feather duster*

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Artemis1860
*reminds martian_mind who he is speaking to and turns ladle back to feather duster*

*reminds Artemis he doesn't care for rank or power,then pwns Darkhawk with featherduster as he is trained how to use that as well*

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Martian_mind
*reminds Artemis he doesn't care for rank or power,then pwns Darkhawk with featherduster as he is trained how to use that as well*

*gets bored with this game and just simply shoots him*

Badabing
Hey, there's a petition to bring back BRH in the Off Monkey thread. Sign your name!

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Artemis1860
*gets bored with this game and just simply shoots him*
*resurrects himself and lols*



So can i sign up?

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Martian_mind
*resurrects himself and lols*



So can i sign up?

And which Avenger do you wish to represent?

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Badabing
Hey, there's a petition to bring back BRH in the Off Monkey thread. Sign your name!

Already did. I used a creepy ass font. rofl.

Badabing
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Already did. I used a creepy ass font. rofl.
I saw. I wasn't sure if that writing was Transylvanian or not.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Artemis1860
And which Avenger do you wish to represent?

Captain Mar-Vell

Artemis1860
Hm. Last time Mar Vell was darthgoober.

(i should have made a note that the list i put up is not complete, it was done by memory)

Psyquis52
Do my eyes decieve me? Did Martian Mind compliment my character earlier? big grin



No wait. Nevermind. It was just sarcasm. <_<

Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8390127

grey fox
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Hey grey fox, check out the list. I asked Marcus and he said you joined our ranks towards the end, though I only vaguely remember it. big grin

Yeah but I currently have more influence as head of a team.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by grey fox
Yeah but I currently have more influence as head of a team.

True, but I was referring to the fact that you'll still be treated like an avenger. magicks or no. big grin

Badabing
Goodnight everybody. Make sure you all let your voices be heard but stay cool. cool

Psyquis52
Goodnight. I've been heard. I never get out of control.


Influence. Bah! I've never had any influence and look at me now. I'm super! laughing out loud

Artemis1860
Goodnight.

TricksterPriest
*giant hologram appears in the sky* apocalypse "Know this, Avengers. You reassemble at your peril! The KMC Society shall not sit by and allow you to continue protecting the weak and feeble. YOU SHALL CRUSHED AS THE TREES BEFORE THE FIRESTORM! Fear me, for I am Apocalypse, High Lord and YOUR DESTRUCTOR! THERE WILL BE A RECKONING, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR OBLIVION. YOU CANNOT HOPE TO DEFEAT US!" *hologram fades*

Nice job reassembling the team. Btw, I asked someone to sign the petition for me since I'm on a mac. What happened to BRH?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*giant hologram appears in the sky* apocalypse "Know this, Avengers. You reassemble at your peril! The KMC Society shall not sit by and allow you to continue protecting the weak and feeble. YOU SHALL CRUSHED AS THE TREES BEFORE THE FIRESTORM! Fear me, for I am Apocalypse, High Lord and YOUR DESTRUCTOR! THERE WILL BE A RECKONING, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR OBLIVION. YOU CANNOT HOPE TO DEFEAT US!" *hologram fades*

Nice job reassembling the team. Btw, I asked someone to sign the petition for me since I'm on a mac. What happened to BRH?

*Astral projection appears in the sky,"Know this apocalypse,your pathetic existence shall be dealt with in due time,as i have far more pressing concerns to deal with than a failure such as you,BUT KNOW THIS.SHOULD YOU OR YOUR WORTHLESS SOCIETY STEP FOOT NEAR THE AVENGERS YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF JONN JONZZ AND THEN,THE POWER OF A MILLION CELESTIALS SHALL NOT PRESERVE YOU!!!"





stick out tongue

Psyquis52
Good question. I'll post a link here in a bit but I still don't exactly get it. It seems to me like total conjecture.

BTW Apocalypse vs Darkhawk? Pfffpppt. No way! Darkhawk Pwns all!








(and if you believe that I've got a few others for ya)

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*giant hologram appears in the sky* apocalypse "Know this, Avengers. You reassemble at your peril! The KMC Society shall not sit by and allow you to continue protecting the weak and feeble. YOU SHALL CRUSHED AS THE TREES BEFORE THE FIRESTORM! Fear me, for I am Apocalypse, High Lord and YOUR DESTRUCTOR! THERE WILL BE A RECKONING, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR OBLIVION. YOU CANNOT HOPE TO DEFEAT US!" *hologram fades*

Nice job reassembling the team. Btw, I asked someone to sign the petition for me since I'm on a mac. What happened to BRH? The funny thing is... that some of the upper Avengers could solo Apoc... Classic even.

Thor, Quaser, Sentry, Sersi, wasn't Jack of Hearts an Avenger? There is probably more.

TricksterPriest
I'm not acknowledging Sentry>Apoc yet. Not enough feats and I think Sentry is smoke and mirrors. Quasar, dubious. Sersi, hell no. Thor, good fight, but Apoc is favored. Jack, no.

you greatly underestimate classic Apoc. evil face

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm not acknowledging Sentry>Apoc yet. Not enough feats and I think Sentry is smoke and mirrors. Quasar, dubious. Sersi, hell no. Thor, good fight, but Apoc is favored. Jack, no.

you greatly underestimate classic Apoc. evil face

.......Jonn owns Apoc stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm not acknowledging Sentry>Apoc yet. Not enough feats and I think Sentry is smoke and mirrors. Quasar, dubious. Sersi, hell no. Thor, good fight, but Apoc is favored. Jack, no.

you greatly underestimate classic Apoc. evil face So, you are just in denial, because of your own bias opinion? Sentry, although his little feats should have him tearing Apoc in half, and then eating the pieces. Terrax, the same one who gave Morg trouble?

Sersi... hell yes.

Wait... Apoc beating Thor... the same Thor that was the first ever to topple Arishem? The same Thor who tore a hole in Exitar? The same Thor who had actually beaten Loki, plenty of times? The one who actually goes to fight the people, who Apoc got a tiny ounce of tech from?

Jack of Hearts? The same one that managed to stumble Tyrant, when Beta Ray's hammer did about the same as me throwing a rubber ball, at a steel wall?

Artemis1860

Artemis1860
In the meantime guys, it's 2am my time, i'm offski.

night night.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by bigbran
So, you are just in denial, because of your own bias opinion? Sentry, although his little feats should have him tearing Apoc in half, and then eating the pieces. Terrax, the same one who gave Morg trouble?

Sersi... hell yes.

Wait... Apoc beating Thor... the same Thor that was the first ever to topple Arishem? The same Thor who tore a hole in Exitar? The same Thor who had actually beaten Loki, plenty of times? The one who actually goes to fight the people, who Apoc got a tiny ounce of tech from?

Jack of Hearts? The same one that managed to stumble Tyrant, when Beta Ray's hammer did about the same as me throwing a rubber ball, at a steel wall?

In order.

Sentry: I believe Sentry to be nowhere near as powerful as Marvel is hyping him. There's something about this guy that suggests his power is more flash than thunder. Of course he could beat Apoc conceivably, but I'm sure Marvel is saving some kind of weakness, not counting his unstable mind. Besides, IM beat him rather easily. stick out tongue

Sersi: Hell no again. Exodus was beating her easily. And Apoc owns Exodus.

Thor: If you're using the Arishem and Exitar feats, you're even crazier than I am. laughing You and I both know that his beating them is as valid as Sue Richards beating Exitar, IE, pure PIS. As for Loki, Apoc has beaten him too. Just as easily. It's a tough fight, but Classic Apoc can win it. Maybe with blood&sweat, but it's possible.

Jack of Hearts: No match for Apocalypse's versatility. And as I recall, Tyrant laughed him off, as well as 11 or so other herald levelers (why Jack is called a herald level I'll never understand) and then proceeded to smack him down along with the others. And you're claiming this guy can beat Apoc? laughing


So, that's 2, maybe 3/4 that he can beat. Where did I have bias again?

Artemis1860
Okay, I'm still awake. Dammit.

The postions for Starfox, Thunderstrike, and Hercules are officially open, since two were Marcus checking up on the group, and AJ, or The_Judge, is officially booted the F out.

Martian_mind
I thought Mar-Vell was taken?

Accel
Jack of Hearts is surprisingly powerful. The guy travels through space at high speeds under the propulsion of his own blasts.

Heck, I've seen him affect Thanos with his blasts, even if only a little bit. Surfer can't even make that claim.

Superguy
Damn. I go for 24 hours, return and you guys are back!?

marvelprince
Wow, this is really amazing Artemis

Artemis1860
Avengers, I have to tell you something.

My account has been hacked.

When I said i was off to bed last night, I was, I don't know who the hell posted as me later, or who sent all those PM's last night, including a nasty one to Storm that I did not send!

But something is seriously gone wrong here.

outarddwarf
The Backup member sandman has arrived! FEAR MY SANDY DOOM! Free Beta Ray Howard!

Superguy
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Avengers, I have to tell you something.

My account has been hacked.

When I said i was off to bed last night, I was, I don't know who the hell posted as me later, or who sent all those PM's last night, including a nasty one to Storm that I did not send!

But something is seriously gone wrong here. Hmmm... shocking... maybe you were hacked by everyone's favourite multiple socker...







































...now who could THAT be...?

Artemis1860
**** off alright. That's not something to joke about "superguy" alright? The very person I'm married to lying to me is NOT a good thing. Don't bring it up again.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I thought Mar-Vell was taken?

Read my list previously. It's a nickname used on the forum, I think, I'm trying to find out now.

Superguy
Originally posted by Artemis1860
**** off alright. That's not something to joke about "superguy" alright? The very person I'm married to lying to me is NOT a good thing. Don't bring it up again. Sorry to bring up your marital crisis. Bye.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Superguy
Sorry to bring up your marital crisis. Bye.

It's not a ****ing crisis over one lie, it's if it continues, now keep out of my personal business!

You are not an Avenger, the message was not for you.

Soleran
I heard someone around these parts needed a Robot with a "Vision" !!!

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Soleran
I heard someone around these parts needed a Robot with a "Vision" !!!

Welcome. big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Artemis1860
It's not a ****ing crisis over one lie, it's if it continues, now keep out of my personal business!

You are not an Avenger, the message was not for you.

Originally posted by Artemis1860
**** off alright. That's not something to joke about "superguy" alright? The very person I'm married to lying to me is NOT a good thing. Don't bring it up again.


Excuse me. You seriously need to calm down. When you open a thread is open for everyone to post. You do not dictate who can and can't post in them.

On side note: I've contacted the administraion at HeroChat.com. They will be aware of any trolls or sock makers going their way.

Artemis1860
If you're insinuating that marcus has a sock there, he doesn't. He doesn't need one as he's never been banned from there.

DigiMark007
I just want to know why this is pretty much the same revolution you tried to start when Marcus got banned. It doesn't matter if they weren't the same person or not....but it's the same headache for me.

I'm flooded with PMs about "free BRH", "BRH was Marcus...he admitted it to me before he got banned", "Why did he get banned?", "Here's some more Judge socks" (probably false), and now the hacking debacle.

So, if this turns into another thread for perpetuating all of this, it'll be closed in short order. We don't need a thread that's essentially a cover for controversial nonsense, because it's just too much work for the mods.

If you've been wronged in all this Artemis, my sincerest apologies. But the ban happened, and judging by everything I've heard, nothing is going to be overturned. Time to move on....and whatever that entails, I'm all for it.

Artemis1860
fine... whatever... bye....

"V"
Nick, STFU you little ****.

That is all.

Also, what happened to BRH?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by "V"

Also, what happened to BRH?

shocking

where have you been?

"V"
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
shocking

where have you been?

Work, I leave and find one of my best friends banned once again. I know he's banned, but not sure under what premise.

Explain if you could.

Artemis1860
The socks said he was a sock of Marcus.

Dwarf banned him.

'nuff said.

Symmetric Chaos
Atemis have you gotten word back from Raz?

Artemis1860
Nope.

Artemis1860
Still haven't...

Anyway, what's everyone up to?

Badabing
Nada tonight.

NiņoAraņa
still looking for a spider-man?


i was too lazy to go thru *5* pages 13

edit: nvm, it's taken....kthnxbye....

Martian_mind
I no longer request a membership ladies and Genleman....The illuminati need at least one active member This wekend

Artemis1860
Night night everyone...

"V"
Later love, wow I'm bored, Hopefully getting my phone back after dropping it in the bath.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Artemis1860
**** off alright. That's not something to joke about "superguy" alright? The very person I'm married to lying to me is NOT a good thing. Don't bring it up again.

Profiled.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by "V"
Later love, wow I'm bored, Hopefully getting my phone back after dropping it in the bath.

Smooth move. stick out tongue

Hawkeye07
Excuse me. I\'m new on this website and I was wondering if I could join this team. do I need to take a quiz or something? What characters are free?

"V"
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Smooth move. stick out tongue

I like to talk while naked. embarrasment Sue me.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by "V"
I like to talk while naked. embarrasment Sue me.

Just talk huh? Wonder what you were really up to.... shifty



stick out tongue

Hawkeye07
Can i join then?

Artemis1860

Hawkeye07
I could be Spider-Man

Artemis1860
According to the list I have shown above, Spider-Man has been taken.

Hawkeye07
Above you said you needed a Spider-Man.

Hawkeye07
Sorry. My bad. A guy asked if you still need one

Artemis1860
That we might, I'm trying to research into it. I've been told that CaptainStoic is no longer on the forum, but I'm trying to find out what happened, as I often distrust rumor. If you wish to be spiderman badly enough, I can let you know as soon as I find out.

"V"
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Just talk huh? Wonder what you were really up to.... shifty



stick out tongue

shifty just having a bath of course. Could only use one hand though, ever tried to have a bath using only one hand? it's bloody hard.

Hawkeye07
Falcon?

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Hawkeye07
Falcon?

I'll get you a quiz as soon as possible.

Originally posted by "V"
shifty just having a bath of course. Could only use one hand though, ever tried to have a bath using only one hand? it's bloody hard.


shifty

I thought one hand was all ya needed?


stick out tongue

"V"
Originally posted by Artemis1860
I'll get you a quiz as soon as possible.




shifty

I thought one hand was all ya needed?


stick out tongue

Damn you, always with the innuendo.

And dear God, in the bath? Yucky.

Hercules
Well seeing as your Herc is banned, I know of a certain meathead who can take his place... wink

PM me a quiz when you get a moment, that is of course if you will accept me.

Hawkeye07
Originally posted by Artemis1860
I\'ll get you a quiz as soon as possible.




shifty

I thought one hand was all ya needed?


stick out tongue Thanks

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Hercules
Well seeing as your Herc is banned, I know of a certain meathead who can take his place... wink

PM me a quiz when you get a moment, that is of course if you will accept me.

Of course she will. We all know who you are.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
Of course she will. We all know who you are.

Something going on here I should know about?


Originally posted by "V"
Damn you, always with the innuendo.

And dear God, in the bath? Yucky.

*won't say it*

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Something going on here I should know about?



I think you already know according to others SOCK

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
I think you already know according to others SOCK

This is actually the first time I've seen Hercules.

Sock of whom? I'm guessing by what you said, perhaps of A.J.?


Then again, there are a lot of socks around, seems most new members are.

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Artemis1860
This is actually the first time I've seen Hercules.

Sock of whom? I'm guessing by what you said, perhaps of A.J.?


Then again, there are a lot of socks around, seems most new members are.

No I read earlier your i.p.comes up as Marcus to the mods and he sends messages as you (and you didn't know roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah, right). It's obvious now the Beta Marcus account is banned he will come on more and more as you because you are a sock account.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
No I read earlier your i.p.comes up as Marcus to the mods and he sends messages as you (and you didn't know roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah, right). It's obvious now the Beta Marcus account is banned he will come on more and more as you because you are a sock account.

Me? rofl. wow, that's rich. For the record, i'm well known as Marcus' wife, and just yesterday i passworded my computer and changed my password here to make sure he doesn't access my account.

Also, BRH was not Marcus. And ya know, you're new yourself.

Unlike you, I've been around a while. Almost a year now. If you need verification that I'm not marcus, you can ask even Digi, he knows I'm not.

You just like to throw around "SOCK" to keep the term off of you.

Now enough of this. ignore list on the way, I want no trouble for the Avengers this time.

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Me? rofl. wow, that's rich. For the record, i'm well known as Marcus' wife, and just yesterday i passworded my computer and changed my password here to make sure he doesn't access my account.

Also, BRH was not Marcus. And ya know, you're new yourself.

Unlike you, I've been around a while. Almost a year now. If you need verification that I'm not marcus, you can ask even Digi, he knows I'm not.

You just like to throw around "SOCK" to keep the term off of you.

Now enough of this. ignore list on the way, I want no trouble for the Avengers this time.

You're a sock at least sometimes, your i.p and his are the same you come up as him. These things were posted in the last few days. People can have socks on a forum for years judging from other forums. You're a sock at least some of the time (probably all of it). You have to password your computer from your husband over a comic website? I feel the love no You're at least a troll judging from the last few days behaviour with all your, as it's called on other forums "backseat modding" decisions.

Case closed. At least "sometime sock" and "sometime troll" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superguy
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
You're a sock at least sometimes, your i.p and his are the same you come up as him. These things were posted in the last few days. People can have socks on a forum for years judging from other forums. You're a sock at least some of the time (probably all of it). You have to password your computer from your husband over a comic website? I feel the love no You're at least a troll judging from the last few days behaviour with all your, as it's called on other forums "backseat modding" decisions.

Case closed. At least "sometime sock" and "sometime troll" roll eyes (sarcastic) Even I can tell you that she is NOT a sock of Marcus...

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Superguy
Even I can tell you that she is NOT a sock of Marcus...

One account to one computer, that makes her/ him a Sock according to the forum rules.

Originally posted by Garfield Cat
Using the same computer for an a different account is socking, I read the instructions before I joined, obviously you didn't. The mods on this site have been kind to you stop bashing them all the time. No one is stalking you SOCK!!

Artemis1860
Did you know it's possible for two computers to have the same IP address on one internet service? I don't let anyone use my laptop usually. BRH, when he posted, would use my husband's desktop.

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Did you know it's possible for two computers to have the same IP address on one internet service? I don't let anyone use my laptop usually. BRH, when he posted, would use my husband's desktop.

It also says no more than one account to a house. No I didn't know that, not being a sock I wouldn't I have a different i.p. to all my friends on here.

Superguy
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
It also says no more than one account to a house. No I didn't know that, not being a sock I wouldn't I have a different i.p. to all my friends on here. That's like The Judge saying he's not a sock...

Entity
Oh, Artemis when I heard you were leaving the Illuminati I assumed it was because you were leaving KMC all together. You know you can be an Illuminati and on another team as well. Seeing as how the Illuminati is composed of key members form several different teams of power!

Either way seeing as we have never had problems with you the Illuminati's position with the Avengers is more than friendly as things are.

Also, I saw there were some debate as to whether or not Spider-man was free. If he is I would like to apply for him and official Avengers membership?

If he's not available then Black Panther but I REALLY want the wall crawler!

Artemis1860
I shall consider it.

And I didn't realize you allowed dual membership.

"V"
Originally posted by Entity
Oh, Artemis when I heard you were leaving the Illuminati I assumed it was because you were leaving KMC all together. You know you can be an Illuminati and on another team as well. Seeing as how the Illuminati is composed of key members form several different teams of power!

Either way seeing as we have never had problems with you the Illuminati's position with the Avengers is more than friendly as things are.

Also, I saw there were some debate as to whether or not Spider-man was free. If he is I would like to apply for him and official Avengers membership?

If he's not available then Black Panther but I REALLY want the wall crawler!

But just so you know, atleast for me that is:

1) Avenger member
2) Magik

Just because I was an Avenger first, might not be the same for the rest of you guys though.

Artemis1860
Same here, Avenger first, and so the Avengers honestly have my allegiance first.

Entity
Originally posted by "V"
But just so you know, atleast for me that is:

1) Avenger member
2) Magik

Just because I was an Avenger first, might not be the same for the rest of you guys though.

Well, I would be faithfully to the Avengers unless they came into direct conflict with the Illuminati!
I am the original founder of the team and I put everything into it. Would be wrong on so many levels to turn on them. So, I am an Illuminati for life but, I will remain true to the Avengers otherwise.

I am in the KMC mutants too but, that is almost dead and nothing more then a chat room really.

So, for me it would be,

1. Illuminati
2. Avengers
3. KMC Mutants

Also so you know the Illuminati have a pretty strong alliance with the AMC too! big grin

As for the dual membership, its totally cool with the Illuminati as long as the founders agree to it. Hell Darth is a founder and an AMC.

"V"
Indeed, many members of ours formed little groups of their own it would seem.

Several in the illumaniti
Several in the magiks
Some in the mutants
Couple in the GLC
Not sure about AMC? Got friends there though.

I don't think we are uncivil towards any group, Super Guy seems to have some grudge though. Despite the fact everybody else has moved on since back in the day.

Entity
Originally posted by "V"
Indeed, many members of ours formed little groups of their own it would seem.

Several in the illumaniti
Several in the magiks
Some in the mutants
Couple in the GLC
Not sure about AMC? Got friends there though.

I don't think we are uncivil towards any group, Super Guy seems to have some grudge though. Despite the fact everybody else has moved on since back in the day.

Well, my take is the Illuminati is all about making packs with groups on the same side and in positions of power. From what I understand the Avengers used to be in a pretty strong postition of powers and the majority of members I know of seem to have the same principles as the Illuminati.

So.....

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Entity
Well, my take is the Illuminati is all about making packs with groups on the same side and in positions of power. From what I understand the Avengers used to be in a pretty strong postition of powers and the majority of members I know of seem to have the same principles as the Illuminati.

So.....

What you mean like socking? Yes both of you were started by banned Socks as far as I can see.

"V"
Originally posted by Entity
Well, my take is the Illuminati is all about making packs with groups on the same side and in positions of power. From what I understand the Avengers used to be in a pretty strong postition of powers and the majority of members I know of seem to have the same principles as the Illuminati.

So.....

Indeed, I can't seem to make my mind up, whether I preffered KMC how it used to be (without socks, trolls & groups) or how it is now. I'm pretty sure we're over the team limit Digi set not too long ago (like 10? I can't remember). Some need to be dissolved or combined.. or something..

shifty

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by "V"
Indeed, I can't seem to make my mind up, whether I preffered KMC how it used to be (without socks, trolls & groups) or how it is now. I'm pretty sure we're over the team limit Digi set not too long ago (like 10? I can't remember). Some need to be dissolved or combined.. or something..

shifty

KMC never had socks and trolls before Marcus and his gang, that's interesting, I wish i'd been a member then!!

willRules
YAY Avengers assemble big grin is it cool if I am still Beast right?

"V"
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
KMC never had socks and trolls before Marcus and his gang, that's interesting, I wish i'd been a member then!!

First off, Avengers wasn't the first group around. The Authority & JLAKMC were around before Marcus was a member (I think), so don't bring marcus in to this, I didn't even mention him.

There were trolls and socks, to a lesser degree IIRC.

-EDIT- Of course it is Will, welcome home. -EDIT-

Artemis1860
Originally posted by willRules
YAY Avengers assemble big grin is it cool if I am still Beast right?

Of course, good to have you back.

Hercules
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
Of course she will. We all know who you are.

Could you tell me who I am then please? could you also tell me who else has this theory they know who I am?

Any Mods can feel free to check out my IP address, seeing as you seem to think I'm involved in some kind of conspiracy theory, wouldn't it only be fair to let me in on it? confused

If you think your on to something because I included a wink in my post, that was merely because my user name matched the Avenger that was vacant.

Paranoid much?

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by "V"
First off, Avengers wasn't the first group around. The Authority & JLAKMC were around before Marcus was a member (I think), so don't bring marcus in to this, I didn't even mention him.

There were trolls and socks, to a lesser degree IIRC.

-EDIT- Of course it is Will, welcome home. -EDIT-

What's IIRC and JLAKMC and Authority were they a different kind of "gang" on here? So the socks and trolls started with Marcus then as these things were around before him, that's interesting!

Artemis1860
Everyone, just put garfield cat on your ignore list, he's not worth the time.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Hercules
Could you tell me who I am then please? could you also tell me who else has this theory they know who I am?

Any Mods can feel free to check out my IP address, seeing as you seem to think I'm involved in some kind of conspiracy theory, wouldn't it only be fair to let me in on it? confused

If you think your on to something because I included a wink in my post, that was merely because my user name matched the Avenger that was vacant.

Paranoid much?

Just ignore garfield cat, I am, he sees sockery because I'm betting that's what he is.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do about getting you a quiz.

Superguy
Originally posted by "V"
Indeed, many members of ours formed little groups of their own it would seem.

Several in the illumaniti
Several in the magiks
Some in the mutants
Couple in the GLC
Not sure about AMC? Got friends there though.

I don't think we are uncivil towards any group, Super Guy seems to have some grudge though. Despite the fact everybody else has moved on since back in the day. I do? I had a disagreement with Marcus, I have nothing against you people...

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Hercules
Could you tell me who I am then please? could you also tell me who else has this theory they know who I am?

Any Mods can feel free to check out my IP address, seeing as you seem to think I'm involved in some kind of conspiracy theory, wouldn't it only be fair to let me in on it? confused

If you think your on to something because I included a wink in my post, that was merely because my user name matched the Avenger that was vacant.

Paranoid much?

Whatever. You seem to know a lot about sock checks "Hercules". You seemed to know you were already a member and be especially familiar with Artemis. As you need to know so badly i'd say you were paranoid about getting caught again but that's just me. No sig yet I see.

Entity
Originally posted by "V"
Indeed, I can't seem to make my mind up, whether I preffered KMC how it used to be (without socks, trolls & groups) or how it is now. I'm pretty sure we're over the team limit Digi set not too long ago (like 10? I can't remember). Some need to be dissolved or combined.. or something..

shifty

I don't know but, I am pretty sure the Cyber-ninjas has been completely dissolved and what was left integrated into the Illuminati from what Capt and Jinzin have told me.

Hell, I didn't even know about them until Capt told me he wanted to get some of the old members to join the Illuminati.


Originally posted by Garfield Cat
What you mean like socking? Yes both of you were started by banned Socks as far as I can see.

Yea, thats it I'm a banned sock! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dude before like September I had never even heard of KMC. Hell I didn't even have the Internet until October and only originally posted here because I search the net to find a site to settle a debate with a friend of mine about Ion and The Silver Surfer while at his house.

So, can you even give me one valid reason to suggest I am a sock???

Artemis1860
Originally posted by Entity
I don't know but, I am pretty sure the Cyber-ninjas has been completely dissolved and what was left integrated into the Illuminati from what Capt and Jinzin have told me.

Hell, I didn't even know about them until Capt told me he wanted to get some of the old members to join the Illuminati.




Yea, thats it I'm a banned sock! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dude before like September I had never even heard of KMC. Hell I didn't even have the Internet until October and only originally posted here because I search the net to find a site to settle a debate with a friend of mine about Ion and The Silver Surfer while at his house.

So, can you even give me one valid reason to suggest I am a sock???

He only suggests everyone else are socks because he is one. It's a psychology thing. Just ignore him, seriously.

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Artemis1860
He only suggests everyone else are socks because he is one. It's a psychology thing. Just ignore him, seriously.

I'm not the one who shares my i.p. with a banned member or lets another supposedly different banned member send abusive emails to mods through "my" account.

That's you SOCK.

Artemis1860
Now, back to business, those of you expecting quizzes, I'll try to get them up tonight, i have work soon, but when i get back i'll put the quizzes together and PM them to you, and then you'll just reply with the answers, and I'll let you know how ya did.

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Now, back to business, those of you expecting quizzes, I'll try to get them up tonight, i have work soon, but when i get back i'll put the quizzes together and PM them to you, and then you'll just reply with the answers, and I'll let you know how ya did.


For those SOCKS that want to join the SOCK club led by the SOCK Artemis who shares her i.p. with SOCKS and lets SOCKS use her account to send abusive messages to moderators after there latest SOCK is banned!!

"V"
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
For those SOCKS that want to join the SOCK club led by the SOCK Artemis who shares her i.p. with SOCKS and lets SOCKS use her account to send abusive messages to moderators after there latest SOCK is banned!!

You know what? If it makes you feel any better, I'm Marcus. It's been me after all roll eyes (sarcastic)

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Now, back to business, those of you expecting quizzes, I'll try to get them up tonight, i have work soon, but when i get back i'll put the quizzes together and PM them to you, and then you'll just reply with the answers, and I'll let you know how ya did.

Originally posted by "V"
You know what? If it makes you feel any better, I'm Marcus. It's been me after all roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's been you? Are you also a SOCK of Marcus seriously or is he a SOCK of you?

Artemis1860
Originally posted by "V"
You know what? If it makes you feel any better, I'm Marcus. It's been me after all roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Know what I find funny? Marcus hasn't been on in months, and this guys been here since early this month. He seems to know a lot about things he wasn't around for. wink

"V"
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
What's been you? Are you also a SOCK of Marcus seriously or is he a SOCK of you?

Check my IP adress if you don't believe me, I've moved to England, I made this account a year ago incase such a thing every happened.

So stop the witch hunt already, you've found me. wink

Garfield Cat
Originally posted by Artemis1860
laughing

Know what I find funny? Marcus hasn't been on in months, and this guys been here since early this month. He seems to know a lot about things he wasn't around for. wink

He was on last night according to you pretending to be you, I only know what i've read from the Mods and you and others over the last day, it's been difficult to avoid SOCK with your @[email protected] So he wasn't on as you last night and you sent those messages to Storm is that what you're saying?

"V"
Originally posted by Garfield Cat
He was on last night according to you pretending to be you, I only know what i've read from the Mods and you and others over the last day, it's been difficult to avoid SOCK with your @[email protected] So he wasn't on as you last night and you sent those messages to Storm is that what you're saying?

What's with the "he" ? Why talk about me like I'm not here? I'm Marcus, there need be no debate about it. Report me if you find it neccesary.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>