New Found Respect?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
Which character(s) have you found the most respect for since joining KMC?

Psyquis52
Actually I've spent most my time trying to retain the respect I once had for certain characters after all the bull I hear people saying about them on here.

I'm still trying to recover.

No newfound respect. None.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Actually I've spent most my time trying to retain the respect I once had for certain characters after all the bull I hear people saying about them on here.

I'm still trying to recover.

No newfound respect. None.

Not even Alpha Flight? stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Alpha Flight?

I'm sure there's others. I'll have to think.

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Not even Alpha Flight? stick out tongue Who?

Martian_mind
.......I have a question....who here has actually looked in on the Jason Todd repect thread?Be honest,i was going to add Him owning dick grayson 5 times and pwning brick,but i'm not sure if i should bother.

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
.......I have a question....who here has actually looked in on the Jason Todd repect thread?Be honest,i was going to add Him owning dick grayson 5 times and pwning brick,but i'm not sure if i should bother. Originally posted by bigbran
Who?

spidey-dude
ego

Psyquis52
Not even Alpha Flight? stick out tongue
Actually no. I was an Alpha Flight fan before coming on here. I've been a fan of theirs ever since I was a kid.

xmarksthespot
Actually I've spent most my time trying to retain the respect I once had for certain characters after all the bull I hear people saying about them on here. sad Sad isn't it.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
sad Sad isn't it. Yes! Very sad.

TricksterPriest
Apoc, Thanos, Magneto, Deadpool, Silver Surfer, Flash, Superman, Batman, Juggernaut, Martian Manhunter, Lobo, Darkseid,....... I'll level with you guys. I didn't know alot about comics before coming on here. I have since went back and read alot of comics and information. Thank you guys, for stealing away my life and spare time. stick out tongue laughing I'm kidding, this is probably one of the best forums I've ever been to. And I'm glad I got back into comics.

thanks again. thumb up

Darth Macabre
Black Adam, easily...I never really had much interest in the Marvel Family, but now Black Adam is one of my favorites; right behind Static, Daredevil, and Bullseye.

guy222

Living Tribunal

Chikorita
juggernaut and wolverine

DarkCrawler
Every single character I now respect. I knew jack shit about most comics when I came to KMC.

Blair Wind
Kyle, and Black Adam yes

juggernaut66666
Thanos,Surfer,Galactus,Hal Jordan and a lot more.

pr1983
I knew very little about Green Lanterns before i cam here, so i had very little in the way of respect or disrespect regarding them... I have plenty of respect for them now, even John (though he does get some bad treatment by writers sometimes). I think highest of Hal when it comes to GL's though, the guy's a legend...

I lost respect for Cap after reading Ultimates, but regained it after the stance he took in Civil War...

I read comics years before coming here, so my opinions havent really been hugely changed...

except juggernaut, i used to think he was just really strong... but TOTAL invulnerability? ugh...

Alfheim
Actually no. I was an Alpha Flight fan before coming on here. I've been a fan of theirs ever since I was a kid.

Im actually an Alpha Flight fan too, but maost people know me as a Cap fan.

I have found new respect for The Master after being on this forum, his respect thread is pretty good..and he is connected to Alpha Flight.

Symmetric Chaos
I've gained respect for all US and British comic characters in my time here.

I'm really more of a manga guy you see. *dodges tomatos*

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I've gained respect for all US and British comic characters in my time here.

I'm really more of a manga guy you see. *dodges tomatos*

*points* Get him!!

Dinalfos
*Lights torch, grabs pitchfork*

(quickly hides gigantic manga collection under carpet)

Symmetric Chaos
*begins emotional flashback*

*picks up huge sword*

*destroys planet by accident*

SH!T

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*begins emotional flashback*

*picks up huge sword*

*destroys planet by accident*

SH!T *Removes his sword and slaps him on the back of the head*

Now I've got to make it again

And for respect Alpha Flight defently

Flash

Soujaboy
Juggernaut

Thor

Genis-Vell

Silver Surfer

Black Adam

Thanos

Hercules
Originally posted by Martian_mind
.......I have a question....who here has actually looked in on the Jason Todd repect thread?Be honest,i was going to add Him owning dick grayson 5 times and pwning brick,but i'm not sure if i should bother.

I have! and I enjoyed it, put up the scans, put up the scans!

Sorry got a little over enthuiastic there. embarrasment

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Every single character I now respect. I knew jack shit about most comics when I came to KMC.

thumb up

Spidey and Tick were the only ones I knew anything about comic-wise before KMC.

Authority comes to mind. I knew nothing, and now I'm considered one of the more knowledgeable people on them on KMC.

Darth Vicious
Im going with Capain America. I used to hate the character with a passion and I wouldnt read Avengers comics because he was in it but after a while I decided to give it a shot and it grew on me, even more so during CW. Cyclops too but I guess its because Emma made him kool.

outavodka
For me its
Cap
Daredevil
All GLs'
and WonderWoman

ps always knew AF were already the shit

willRules
Captain America
Batman
Nightwing
Ultimates
Pretty much most DC stuff (Although I still prefer Marvel stuff overall yes )

Soleran
Which character(s) have you found the most respect for since joining KMC? Wolverine

jasofisc
Alpha flight in no small part due to mungi

I used to think wolverine could take them all by himself now i think they would almost in not take any avenger team.

The Pict
Juggernaut for starters.

And Hawkman, just cause I didn't know he was such a beast.

Edit: And like others were saying I'm pretty new to comics, but joining KMC has helped me gather lots of knowledge on characters pretty quickly.

King_Mungi
Darkseid, Alpha Flight and Hawkman/Hawkgirl
====
Yes, yes yes I'm a huge advocate for these characters but when I first came here I knew nothing about them. One member listed a few feats, so I decided to give them a try and found out they were uber beasts. I do was one of the people that thought Wolverine could take them, dark times indeed

It's nice to hear my respect threads have gone over well

thundercracker
namor I diddnt know a thing about him before the respect namor thread

Alfheim
Originally posted by willRules
Captain America
Batman
Nightwing
Ultimates
Pretty much most DC stuff (Although I still prefer Marvel stuff overall yes )

Did the Cap respect thread help?

willRules
A lot, much appreciated. Plus the fact that I'm British, I'm sure part of me feels that I shouldn't be supporting a guy who represents American patriotism (Which I feel to be OTT, no offence to any Americans ). However after seeing the respect thread and reading Cap's recent series, I can safely say that the plot lines are superb and I'm a fan yes

jasonk3
Captain America and Deadpool

capt it up
alpha flight, namor, sabertooth, omega red and some others

masterbruce
spidergeek.

Badabing
Hmm, good question. Namor, Wonder Woman, Invisible Woman, Plastic Man, Thor, Captain Atom, Ice man and Red Tornado.

Evil_Ash
Apocalypse.

capt it up
Sonic, Tails, Krillin,squirtle, charmander, aladan, the random tiger from aladan and the moneky, Fred Flintston and his bet dinosour along with the braddy bunch and Bart simpson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.