gay people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
are there more gay men in the world or lezbos ?

spidey-dude
on tv youll mostly see lezbos of course. but you hardly run into any of them in person. i think theres more gay men.

Bardock42
I don't know whether the ratio is far apart, neither would I agree that there are more lebians on TV. I think there are probably similar amounts, though society accepts lesbians more readily and I think more girls that go through homosexual phases in their teens would think or admit that they are bi or homosexual.

Slyððering
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't know whether the ratio is far apart, neither would I agree that there are more lebians on TV. I think there are probably similar amounts, though society accepts lesbians more readily and I think more girls that go through homosexual phases in their teens would think or admit that they are bi or homosexual.

I agree....but find the bluntness of the thread disturbing....

Bardock42

Soleran
No "but" necessary.

Nope

Slyððering
smile

I meant "and."

lil bitchiness
1 in 10 people is gay. Do the math. 51% female, 49% male (parox)

PiruBlood
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
1 in 10 people is gay. Do the math. 51% female, 49% male (parox)

how did you come up with that assumtion?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PiruBlood
how did you come up with that assumtion?

It is a figure that is oftentimes quoted, the accuracy is obviously disputable, especially in this case, seeing as mayn homosexuals are still not open about their sexuality due to the obvious hate towards it.

PiruBlood
It is a figure that is oftentimes quoted, the accuracy is obviously disputable, especially in this case, seeing as mayn homosexuals are still not open about their sexuality due to the obvious hate towards it. thats understandable. my uncle is 1 out if 14 kids and 2 of his nephews are gay. im from my aunts side. i dont hate on gay people there people just like you and me.

xmarksthespot
Thank you, Dr Phil.

lil bitchiness
Hahaha!

Syren
'lezbos'? shrug

Bardock42
Originally posted by Syren
'lezbos'? shrug

Girls like you. Those that want to sleep with other girls.

Syren
Girls like you. Those that want to sleep with other girls.

Thanks for clarifying stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Syren
Thanks for clarifying stick out tongue You are welcome.

vintageSW77
i see a lot of butch lesbians near where i work daily
theres a bar nearby thats lesbo tastic
ive seen em kissing a fair few tmes
always the butch ones though
never the feminine ones.................unfortunatly

nice Dita Von Teese sig there Bardock
you are aware its Dita i take it

botankus
As long as that's not Dita in the avi.

Bardock42
Originally posted by vintageSW77
i see a lot of butch lesbians near where i work daily
theres a bar nearby thats lesbo tastic
ive seen em kissing a fair few tmes
always the butch ones though
never the feminine ones.................unfortunatly

nice Dita Von Teese sig there Bardock
you are aware its Dita i take it

Yes. Aware it is. Aware it is.

Rogue Jedi
yup....just watch the "L" word on showtime.

Dj88
Originally posted by spidey-dude
are there more gay men in the world or lezbos ?

there is definately something wrong with you no expression

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Dj88
there is definately something wrong with you no expression you just love to start crap i can see. HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE. GOES ON THREADS JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT TO START TROUBLE FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

Dj88
Did I say that? Nope.

I just think you were being a little too blunt, that's all yes

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Dj88
Did I say that? Nope.

I just think you were being a little too blunt, that's all yes so your gonna follow me to every thread i make to start trouble. time for mute button

Dj88
I didn't follow you. I went to the Gay thread. Just like I went to the Knuckle cushioning thread, and several others on here. Is it my fault that you wrote this? No.

Now back to the thread.
I do believe that their are more gay females than men.

lord xyz
Didn't I post "retard" in this thread earlier?

Capt_Fantastic
So, what is it you're trying to accomplish with this string of intentionally ignorant threads?

Because you wonder what opinions other members have on black, gays and women? Or just to let us know what you think of blacks, gays and women?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by lord xyz
Didn't I post "retard" in this thread earlier? i just jad a little talk with somone about you 2 following me around and putting me down. big grin

Dj88
I* am not following you around! Again READ THE POST

I didn't follow you. I went to the Gay thread. Just like I went to the Knuckle cushioning thread, and several others on here. Is it my fault that you wrote this? No.

Now back to the thread.
I do believe that their are more gay females than men.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
So, what is it you're trying to accomplish with this string of intentionally ignorant threads?

Because you wonder what opinions other members have on black, gays and women? Or just to let us know what you think of blacks, gays and women? SO YOUR GONNA GO COMPLAIN ON ALL MY THREADS JUST TO SHOW OFF. GROW UP DUDE

lord xyz
Didn't I post "retard" in this thread earlier? Yeah, it was going to be third post. Stupid Firefox. disgust

Capt_Fantastic
SO YOUR GONNA GO COMPLAIN ON ALL MY THREADS JUST TO SHOW OFF. GROW UP DUDE

Oh no. I'll just let you be obnoxious until you get banned. And, if you can get past your pretend persecution complex, you'll notice I haven't posted in any of your threads except this one. And that won't happen again. Because unlike everyone else who's posted in this or any of your other threads, I'm not going to give you the attention you're seeking.

lord xyz
SO YOUR GONNA GO COMPLAIN ON ALL MY THREADS JUST TO SHOW OFF. GROW UP DUDE You're really good at irony, did you know that? smile

spidey-dude
You're really good at irony, did you know that? smile you just want to come on here again to start more trouble. GROW UP MAN.

lord xyz
you just want to come on here again to start more trouble. GROW UP MAN. Originally posted by lord xyz
You're really good at irony, did you know that? smile

spidey-dude
replying to yourself ? how nice. your that bored ?

lord xyz
replying to yourself ? how nice. your that bored ? I don't know what I should correct first.

spidey-dude
I don't know what I should correct first. i see your from england there. well that explains it all. smile

TRH
More Lezbos in the media but more gay guys in real life

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TRH
More Lezbos in the media but more gay guys in real life i think it goes by the country actually

spidey-dude
i think they made it official that men are aloud to marry eachother in the US wich is stupid that they allow that.

lord xyz
i see your from england there. well that explains it all. smile You're a ****ing Yank. Everyone knows America is the most retarded place in the world. You even stereotype Asians as being really smart and see that as a bad thing. You also stereotype Europe and especially Britain as being smart witty and sophisticated, as if they're bad things. Believe me, everyone agrees that England is better than the states. That's why England has so many immigrants and so little emmigrants.

You are a ****ing retard that is no secret. You are incredibly irritable and everyone is against you, think why that is why don't you. Do you honestly believe that England is an unintelligent country, compared to the US?

lord xyz
i think they made it official that men are aloud to marry eachother in the US wich is stupid that they allow that. I smell ADarksideJedi sock.

Dj88
i think they made it official that men are aloud to marry eachother in the US wich is stupid that they allow that.

Why is it stupid?

spidey-dude
You're a ****ing Yank. Everyone knows America is the most retarded place in the world. You even stereotype Asians as being really smart and see that as a bad thing. You also stereotype Europe and especially Britain as being smart witty and sophisticated, as if they're bad things. Believe me, everyone agrees that England is better than the states. That's why England has so many immigrants and so little emmigrants.

You are a ****ing retard that is no secret. You are incredibly irritable and everyone is against you, think why that is why don't you. Do you honestly believe that England is an unintelligent country, compared to the US? one thing i dont get is most of you guys come here to live here but you say this country sucks and all that. well dude stay over there and dont come here if this country. and your being racist in a way saying this country is retarted so your putting all of us down.

spidey-dude
I smell ADarksideJedi sock. i smell your dirty diapers. mommy and daddy need to change you.

spidey-dude
You're a ****ing Yank. Everyone knows America is the most retarded place in the world. You even stereotype Asians as being really smart and see that as a bad thing. You also stereotype Europe and especially Britain as being smart witty and sophisticated, as if they're bad things. Believe me, everyone agrees that England is better than the states. That's why England has so many immigrants and so little emmigrants.

You are a ****ing retard that is no secret. You are incredibly irritable and everyone is against you, think why that is why don't you. Do you honestly believe that England is an unintelligent country, compared to the US? chill out with the F thing in ever sentense pal

lord xyz
one thing i dont get is most of you guys come here to live here but you say this country sucks and all that. well dude stay over there and dont come here if this country. and your being racist in a way saying this country is retarted so your putting all of us down. We go over there because we get payed more for less work. I mean, we're really smart and an average Briton is smarter than an average American, therefore, we can get a lot more money. It's simple really.

BackFire
closing thread since it's become nothing but mugslinging.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.