Ah well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chikorita
All people thinks Hulk owns Wolverine
but what if we cut out Hulks healing factor?

Chikorita
it aint impossible

juggernaut66666

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Chikorita
I tried not to irritate anyone. I did my best. I knew i was gonna get banned or spoil it for myself sometime, but i fought a long, but losing, fight. People treads me like the Judge even when trying not to be him.
i actually stopped spamming. i actually started debating. now i ****in leaves. see ya. but if you had been smart, you had accepted me instead of gaining the old, socking Judge back.

-Judge

(PS: give masterbruce some credit. he knew it was me from the start, and stayed like that)

Think of it like this.

If Adolf Hitler would have changed his views in middle of WWII, would the Allied have forgiven him? wink

Chikorita
this is about wolverine and hulk. not adolf hitler

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Think of it like this.

If Adolf Hitler would have changed his views in middle of WWII, would the Allied have forgiven him? wink would the US drop the A-bomb on jap???

Chikorita
NO! japan makes good comicsbig grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Think of it like this.

If Adolf Hitler would have changed his views in middle of WWII, would the Allied have forgiven him? wink

It's possible . . .

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's possible . . . but not probable 13

and how bout 3/4s of the way thru?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.