The General vs These guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Namor
Hercules
She-Hulk
Wonder Man
Doc Samson
Iron Man.
(He fights all of them at a time)

No prep.
No BFR.
Discuss.

Newjak
You mean one at a time

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Newjak
You mean one at a time
All.

Newjak
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
All. Ok then and I'll say the team loose.

The general is a beast that can fight Superman and other high powered beings and apprantly can't die.

I don't think anyone ont hat list has the strength needed to fight someone in Superman league.

I think they can make a small figh of it. They still have some decent mid-tier guys in strength which means they'll be able to possibly knock him around a bit but I doubt they have the ability to put him down.

juggernaut66666
Orly?

don't shiv
Millitary men like guns
a long arm reaches out crushing IM''s head in the suit, The General turns Ton'ys wildly firing repulsors on his teammates.

"haha Namor That tickles!"

throws down his weapon, grabs a hold of Herc's flowing locks - wields him like a baseball bat on the survivors

juggernaut66666
General is 12 feet tall.smile

Symmetric Chaos
Even the JLA couldn't beat him w/o BFR.

This team is pretty much screwed except for the ones that can fly (who will merely last a bit longer)

Deathstroke
I think the "no bfr" rule hurts the team. They lose.

Hercules
General can't be killed or hurt right? and are we talking mortal or immortal Hercules? (not that it matters that much, just interested)

Given how The General knocks the JLA around, I would say that General wins, I disagree with whoever said that they had "mid Tier" strength.

Hercules, She Hulk, Namor and Wonderman mid tiers? all are regulary shown doing class 100 strength feats.

But strength isn't going to win you a fight against an enemy who can't be physicaly defeated.

Newjak
Originally posted by Hercules
General can't be killed or hurt right? and are we talking mortal or immortal Hercules? (not that it matters that much, just interested)

Given how The General knocks the JLA around, I would say that General wins, I disagree with whoever said that they had "mid Tier" strength.

Hercules, She Hulk, Namor and Wonderman mid tiers? all are regulary shown doing class 100 strength feats.

But strength isn't going to win you a fight against an enemy who can't be physicaly defeated. She-hulk has lifted Thing's max with one arm effortlessly.

Namor has some good strength feats.

Hercules even without being immortal is still tough

Wonderman has held 50,000 tons before.

Yes they are mid-tier strength characters or I should say Mid class 100s which is what I meant.

And yeah like I said they loose.

Alfheim
Who the **** is the General?

juggernaut66666
http://spider-bob.com/villains/dc/General.htm

Symmetric Chaos
He's like a twelve foot tall cross between Doomsday and Hulk. (its ShaggyMan w/ some US general in his brain)

Hercules
She-hulk has lifted Thing's max with one arm effortlessly.

Namor has some good strength feats.

Hercules even without being immortal is still tough

Wonderman has held 50,000 tons before.

Yes they are mid-tier strength characters or I should say Mid class 100s which is what I meant.

And yeah like I said they loose.

So your agreeing with me in that their strong. confused

Yes you should have said Mid Class 100 strength but in the case of Herc I would disagree with you that he was merely mid class 100.

Strange that to counter my point, you actually support it? but yes your right they lose, that point was never in contention. wink

Alfheim
Meh.

Newjak
Originally posted by Hercules
So your agreeing with me in that their strong. confused

Yes you should have said Mid Class 100 strength but in the case of Herc I would disagree with you that he was merely mid class 100.

Strange that to counter my point, you actually support it? but yes your right they lose, that point was never in contention. wink Actually I wasn't trying to counter just clarifing confused

I meant tehy were mid class 100 but I just said mid-tier strength as opposed to high class like Superman or Thor oh well.

And I siad they loos all along jus tthat they may be strog enough to possibly knock him around a little.

Plus current Hercules is alot weaker than he was. She-Hulk actually let Herc beat her in armwrestling

Hercules
Actually I wasn't trying to counter just clarifing confused

Plus current Hercules is alot weaker than he was. She-Hulk actually let Herc beat her in armwrestling

Ahh, my mistake, I read it that you were countering my argument. Mortal Hercules is meant to be half the power of immortal, depends on who writes him though, some writers seem to have thrown that out of the window.

I have the issue where She Hulk lets Herc beat her at arm wrestling, given her insane strength boost and Herc's depowerment, I can live with that.

But we don't know whether were talking immortal or mortal Herc here, I would agree mortal Herc is low to mid Class 100, but immortal Herc is up there with Thor.

hunbu04
is this a joke because hercules is superman level in term of strength.
hercules is considered one of the strongest being in marvel universe along with hyperion,gladiator,thor,and hulk

Soljer
Originally posted by hunbu04
is this a joke because hercules is superman level in term of strength.
hercules is considered one of the strongest being in marvel universe along with hyperion,gladiator,thor,and hulk

Your point? Superman level strength does SHIT-ALL to Eiling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.