question for the ladies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
ok how come women get really mad when somone calls them the B word but yet women go around and admit to being a b*tch?

Darth Extecute
I believe that is different from woman to woman.. yes

botankus
Why do I get the feeling that in about 6 posts the discussion is going to be about black people being called the "N" word??

Syren
Depends how it's said, right? With malicious intent or without. When I call a girlfriend of mine a b!tch it's usually in a joking manner, but if someone called me a b!tch in a derogatory way I'd be offended.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PiruBlood
ok how come women get really mad when somone calls them the B word but yet women go around and admit to being a b*tch?

some may say it just because a person is a female, and therefore, their comment means nothing, and others may say it because of a response to an unpleasant behavior, but usually, once someone has to resort to name calling to describe an unpleasant behavior, they aren't well in communicating what that behavior is - so generally speaking, communication starts to fall apart after name calling because at that point, one or both parties are too emotional to articulate /characterize the specific behavior that they find problematic, otherwise, they would have described it that way in the first place.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Syren
Depends how it's said, right? With malicious intent or without. When I call a girlfriend of mine a b!tch it's usually in a joking manner, but if someone called me a b!tch in a derogatory way I'd be offended.

Care Bear you know you're my b!tch right?eyes

Syren
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Care Bear you know you're my b!tch right?eyes

*le gasp* oh

How very dare you?! mhm

LethalFemme
*le gasp* oh

How very dare you?! mhm

B!tch you ain't French so stop "le gasping"mhm

WrathfulDwarf
I threat a lady like a real lady.

I don't waste times with bitches.

Alfheim

How very dare you?! mhm

laughing Catherine Tate! That character cracks me up! *puts on voice* How....very dare..you!

Mindship
Originally posted by PiruBlood
Be this known, lad, that women are complex emotional creatures, responding to subtleties of which men know not.

Soleran
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Haha

I thought you were going to follow up with a line saying you treat a b!itch like a b!tch.

Be that as it may, ladies love to have there ass smacked and told to get your beer.

LethalFemme

You threaten women?oh

queeq
What a bastard! sad

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You threaten women?oh

Only when they turn me down. angel

Originally posted by Soleran
Haha

I thought you were going to follow up with a line saying you treat a b!itch like a b!tch.

I was...but then reconsider it...someone might not get the joke. goofstick out tongue

queeq
We got it, we just didn't laugh.

LethalFemme
Only when they turn me down. angel

Have I mentioned how nice you look today?sweat

WrathfulDwarf
Awesome! happy

Okay, on a more serious discussion of bitches...is there really sucha thing as "good girls" and "bad girls"?

People I've heard talking say the "bad girl" is always like a biayotch. But not really...I seen some so-called "good girls" acting like real bitches.

Why is that?

LethalFemme
Awesome! happy

Okay, on a more serious discussion of bitches...is there really sucha thing as "good girls" and "bad girls"?

People I've heard talking say the "bad girl" is always like a biayotch. But not really...I seen some so-called "good girls" acting like real bitches.

Why is that?

You'll never really know as a guy cause we hide it from you to make you like us.blush2

selene

Rogue Jedi
ok, if you call an american woman a *****, its not a real big insult. if you call a hispanic woman a *****, its frigging on.

soin2cal
I never call people that unless they really do something to me. I wouldnt get mad either if someone called it me. But i would take itvto heart most likely.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
ok, if you call an american woman a *****, its not a real big insult. if you call a hispanic woman a *****, its frigging on.

yes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
yes
i had NO idea i was pretty much calling her a street walking whore. man, she hit me so damn hard. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.