battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
hulk
vs
the general
vs
(classic) juggernaut
vs
doomsday
vs
abomination
vs
solomon grundy
vs
hercules

battle in a adamantium/vibranium arena

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
hulk
vs
the general
vs
(classic) juggernaut
vs
doomsday
vs
abomination
vs
solomon grundy
vs
hercules

battle in a adamantium/vibranium arena

hulk

golem370
Classic Juggernaut

Kurash
doomsday

juggernaut66666
The General

Bouboumaster
Hulk.

Hercules is the first eliminated. Abobination is the second. Hulk will have to survive, but, after a while, he'll gonna pwn the others.

juggernaut66666
There are 3 guys that Hulk cannot beat Juggernaut,Doomsday and General Eiling.

Hulk rules all
This battle royal was taylor made for the Hulk. The Hulk would dominate everyone and claim another impressive victory. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
There are 3 guys that Hulk cannot beat Juggernaut,Doomsday and General Eiling.

Hulk rules all
The Hulk has beaten Juggernaut before and will again. Hulk has the power set to beat Doomsday and his plot devices almost as great as Thor's Mjolnir. Hulk has the power set to beat the General also. There is no character that the Hulk cannot beat.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
The Hulk has beaten Juggernaut before and will again. Hulk has the power set to beat Doomsday and his plot devices almost as great as Thor's Mjolnir. Hulk has the power set to beat the General also. There is no character that the Hulk cannot beat.
You base that bullshit on what?
Hulk has never beaten Juggernaut and he will never beat him cause he can't be beaten phisically,Doomsday has superior strenght and speed he can easily beat Hulk General is a totally unkillable unbeatable he was never beaten and can handle guys at superman level.It is a stalemate between Doomsday,Juggernaut,General.

guy222

No one can match the Hulk's infinite rage. its cool if u differ

Batman-Prime
Last 3 Juggs, General, DD
Last 2 DD, General
Last Monster standing General

Some "hours" later

DD

lando005
maybe i should have used some better fighters

Symmetric Chaos
The Hulk has beaten Juggernaut before and will again. Hulk has the power set to beat Doomsday and his plot devices almost as great as Thor's Mjolnir. Hulk has the power set to beat the General also.

He has a extremely tiny slim chance of beating Juggy. He has no chance against DD and General.

There is no character that the Hulk cannot beat.

no expression

Thanos w/ IG

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He has a extremely tiny slim chance of beating Juggy. He has no chance against DD and General.

no expression

Thanos w/ IG

Quite unfair. Does Thanos(IG) beat Malestrom w/Anomaly? Does he beat Nebula(Infinity Union)?

Metalmanx
Classic Juggernaut.

xmeat
hulk knocks them all the **** out

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk knocks them all the **** out
No he doesn't since 2 of them can't be knocked out.

xmeat
i agree

thanks cause hulks the strongest generals feats dont even compare.

juggernaut66666
X-meat why don't you just get the **** out from the comic book vs forum?
Your comic knowledge=0
your debating skills =0
your intelligence=0 .
also you got pretty srious anger managment problems.
You just don't belong here go find a forum for for mentally damaged people.

xmeat
i should just get the **** out from the comic book vs forum?
my comic knowledge=0
my debating skills =0
my intelligence=0 .
also i got some srious anger managment problems.
I just don't belong here i need to go find a forum for for mentally damaged people.

took the words right outta my mouth. cool

LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH

Soljer
Originally posted by xmeat
took the words right outta my mouth. cool

"I know you are, but what am I?"

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Meh.

As far as the Thread goes, Hercules is the first to go, then abomination, then Grundy, then the Hulk, then....

Errrmmm...

I dunno who wins between Doomsday, the General and the Juggernaut. Seems stalematey, to me.

Ptr_Grifin

Hulk has NEVER beaten classic Juggernaut. He stopped him, which was it. He didn't even injure Juggernaut when he was War.

lando005
should be a nice slug fest as far a s the hulk-juggernaut thing goes i would say that yes the hulk has beaten him but not decisively in other words all his wins were questionable

xmeat
bump

lando005
bump

lando005
i should have added a poll

swerve1988

hulk cant beat APOC...oh and hulk does win this battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.