It's 2:00 in the afternoon and

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
I just woke up and I'm really really confused and a bit out of it messed the world is all bright and the day is almost over...eh...I think my cat is barking at me...

Barker
Barking? 131

Naz
Originally posted by Barker
Barking? 131

Did I say barking? I meant Barkering. 13

Soleran
Vodka and cranberry juice anyone?

Barker
Oh, good. For a minute there I was almost sort of kind of maybe possibly going to admit that I might have been just a teensy-tiny bit maybe embarrassed. 13

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Naz
I just woke up and I'm really really confused and a bit out of it messed the world is all bright and the day is almost over...eh...I think my cat is barking at me... put on a hat.

Hat's Always make the day better

guy222
Originally posted by Naz
I just woke up and I'm really really confused and a bit out of it messed the world is all bright and the day is almost over...eh...I think my cat is barking at me...

12:51 p.m. Los Angeles. Hello

Strangelove
My clock says that you made this thread at 3:19

fail no expression

stick out tongue love

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
My clock says that you made this thread at 3:19

fail no expression

stick out tongue love
love

silver_tears
love I wanna fit in.

Soleran
Originally posted by silver_tears
love I wanna fit in.

NO!

The Pict
Originally posted by Naz

Starting the weekend early, eh?

LifeInSepia
too many drugs erm

soin2cal
I woke up at 2..00 today aswell haha

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Soleran
NO!

What's up with that? Want some Paxil?

Kram3r
LOLZ @ U. The day has only began and Kram3r is going to have some fun! What does that fun included? You'll have to find out later. 13

Floigen
herbwanknone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.