Memiors to a member.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
I hear PVS is gone..........He will be so missed. This thread is "Why we miss him."

laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
I don't really . . .

debbiejo
Any particular reason??? He was always so very pleasant......

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by debbiejo
Any particular reason??? He was always so very pleasant......

Maybe it was because he had Carl in his avy but I frequently found him slightly irritating.

Bardock42
Thread title is stupid. Thread is stupid.

PVS should be here.

He was a lot of fun. One of my favourite posters on here. I enjoyed his writings.

Soleran
Originally posted by Bardock42

PVS should be here.

He was a lot of fun. One of my favourite posters on here. I enjoyed his writings.

No, it's actually comical, thread title and content.

debbiejo
To see him gone will destroy me for sure too.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by Soleran
No, it's actually comical, thread title and content.

If you meant stupid, not comical, or maybe...just maybe comical because stupid, then I agree.

sithsaber408
PVS-

A worthy advesary in debate, with a biting sense of humor and a great delivery.

Also, a huge StarWars fan.

Though not a friend, more of a rival in fact,... he will be missed.

cool

Shakyamunison
He is not banned? So where did he go?

Bardock42
Originally posted by sithsaber408
PVS-

A worthy advesary in debate, with a biting sense of humor and a great delivery.

Also, a huge StarWars fan.

Though not a friend, more of a rival in fact,... he will be missed.

cool

Yes, yes, forgot to do something? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/440521_15-proposal-requires-straights-to-have-kids-or-marriages-will-be-voided#post8386925

Soleran
If you meant stupid, not comical, or maybe...just maybe comical because stupid, then I agree.

Whatever, sometimes you talk to much in your attempt at humor and your quips.

debbiejo
I will miss the fresh aroma around his posts............Come back PVS, come back............Grandma wishes you too.

flowers

sithsaber408
Yes, yes, forgot to do something? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/440521_15-proposal-requires-straights-to-have-kids-or-marriages-will-be-voided#post8386925

Nahh, Urizen's ruining it for me in there.

I meant what I said to Capt. and it applies to Adam as well:

Hating gays is wrong, putting them down is wrong, I support civil unions, I'm still hung up on gay marriage, but I'm open to learning more.

When I say that and get called a bible-thumping biggot it kinda takes all the purpose for continuing a discussion out, ya know?

debbiejo
I'm sure he's going through shakes and with drawls...........*must put tea on, brings favorite blanet*

Bardock42
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Nahh, Urizen's ruining it for me in there.

I meant what I said to Capt. and it applies to Adam as well:

Hating gays is wrong, putting them down is wrong, I support civil unions, I'm still hung up on gay marriage, but I'm open to learning more.

When I say that and get called a bible-thumping biggot it kinda takes all the purpose for continuing a discussion out, ya know?

Possibly, never happened to me, but you promised Adam a reply.

Whatever, sometimes you talk to much in your attempt at humor and your quips.

Yes, humour, right.

Strangelove
Huh? Where did he go? dontgetit

Bardock42
Originally posted by Strangelove
Huh? Where did he go? dontgetit

He just left.

debbiejo
Why must he leave me, my life is so empty...........crybaby

PVS
just for the fact that abortion of a thread exists,
im killing my account now. thanks debs

hehe

i'm not kidding either.

rolling on floor laughing

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS

hehe

i'm not kidding either.

Later, Carl still rocks.

debbiejo
So you were here all along just spying on us..............tisk tisk.......

I only said good things to you........... roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
carl has left the building

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS

hehe

i'm not kidding either.

Really?

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
carl has left the building Then why do I still see him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
shit...it wont let me copy and paste the password.
i guess i have to think of some random set of words i know
ill forget...but what if i remember...What the f**k?

:edit: cool ok awesome i did it and already forgot it. smile

goodbye

§P0oONY

PVS should be here.

He was a lot of fun. One of my favourite posters on here. I enjoyed his writings. Indeed, very stupid title... "Memoirs to a member" actually makes no sense...

Adios PVS. You weren't half bad.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS

goodbye laughing out loud

Use the bong..........use the bong!!.

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS

Ok, stop being a dork, you don't need to leave the forum.

How many times can you say goodbye?

Don't leave you're the resident *******.

debbiejo
I will send love through energy work............my his soul heal........ love

Bardock42
Ok, stop being a dork, you don't need to leave the forum.

How many times can you say goodbye?

Don't leave you're the resident *******.

If that says ******* at the moment I have another favourite for that.

Soleran
If that says ******* at the moment I have another favourite for that.

It does say *******, those astericks are magical and saves lifes.

Strangelove
Originally posted by PVS

goodbye well that's somewhat disappointing

The Pict
Did he just get tired of KMC?

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Pict

No, of the bullshit that goes on here.

Soleran

Yeah cuz lookout, it's a forum it can run your life!

Whatever, such garbage.

debbiejo
We need to elect a new king now..........*Hmm thinks*

Bardock42

Whatever, such garbage.

Are you being stupid? Because it is not particularly funny.

No, it can not run your life, but you can stop enjoying it because of that and then find the need to leave, as he did.

Now point out the garbage, or talk to me when you are done bleeding out of your vagina.

Soleran

Are you being stupid? Because it is not particularly funny.

No, it can not run your life, but you can stop enjoying it because of that and then find the need to leave, as he did.

Now point out the garbage, or talk to me when you are done bleeding out of your vagina.

I would except there is no cure for stupidity hence here you are defending again.

He said he would leave so do it, stop talking, more importantly stop yammering like you do.

This is a forum if he feels he can make his point by leaving then I laugh at him, and seriously shut up, how many times can I say that? Not sure but I believe I made my point.

"enter quick pointless Bardock remark to retort."

Bardock42
I would except there is no cure for stupidity hence here you are defending again.

He said he would leave so do it, stop talking, more importantly stop yammering like you do.

This is a forum if he feels he can make his point by leaving then I laugh at him, and seriously shut up, how many times can I say that? Not sure but I believe I made my point.

"enter quick pointless Bardock remark to retort."

...what point? He just wants to leave.

And I enjoy my "yammering". What is it you are aiming for though?

debbiejo
Hi PVS....wavey

Soleran
...what point? He just wants to leave.

And I enjoy my "yammering". What is it you are aiming for though?

Ok, then no comments required, right, right?

Nope you summed it up nicely.

Bardock42
Ok, then no comments required, right, right?

Nope you summed it up nicely.

Well, I agree, you probably don't need to reply anymore. Since you don't have a point, but to point out that we shouldn't say something. Weird, very.

Soleran
Well, I agree, you probably don't need to reply anymore. Since you don't have a point, but to point out that we shouldn't say something. Weird, very.

Last word much?pokey

Sorry you couldn't understand "The point" however it's there, keep lookingsmile

Bardock42
Last word much?pokey
Yes, I do want the last word, actually having a point and all.

Soleran
Yes, I do want the last word, actually having a point and all. Originally posted by Soleran
Last word much?pokey

Sorry you couldn't understand "The point" however it's there, keep lookingsmile

Oh

sithsaber408
GAY!-eek!

Bardock42
Oh

Soleran....you piss me off today. Please, now take the last word and screw yourself with it.

Symmetric Chaos
*takes last word*

I win!

Soleran
Soleran....you piss me off today. Please, now take the last word and screw yourself with it.

Haha, whatever.

PS If you're reading this PVS (you will/are) you shouldn't leave the forums. Also Bardock42 is a little sensitive about this, hug him.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ode To PVS

Oh, PVS! You've made a mess!
Sprayed your love juice all over Backfire's dress.
Hold your moment, next time, a little longer,
Then the washing shall not smell stronger.
That last couplet was pretty weak,
But still your name in honor do we speak.
As time passes and memories fade,
It is your face that shall remind us of a spade.
Always.

KharmaDog
I hardly come to the GDF anymore. It sucks. Except for the post ofa few of the older vets in here, the GDF has pretty much become a lesser skidmark on the underwear that the OTF is.

PVS made this forum more entertaining,more interesting, and in truth, he actually raise the intelligence quotient around here. It's even funnier how those he pissed off think that he was stupid thereby dumbing themselves down.

Just another symptom of the decay of KMC when you lose members like PVS. I know I am soon to follow, my post counts steadily decrease and I am bored with much of the babble and stupidity that plagues this board. I suspect my death here will be a slower one, but probably just as welcomed by a few of the same douche bags who celebrate the departure of PVS.

Originally posted by The Pict

As are many.

Amen.

Whatever, such garbage.

Wow...missed the point in a big way there.

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ode To PVS

Oh, PVS! You've made a mess!
Sprayed your love juice all over Backfire's dress.
Hold your moment, next time, a little longer,
Then the washing shall not smell stronger.
That last couplet was pretty weak,
But still your name in honor do we speak.
As time passes and memories fade,
It is your face that shall remind us of a spade.
Always.

I'm sure that homage would bring a tear to his eye.

I will pass little or no comment on how patheic debbijo's comments and attitude have been in this thread other than to say that her presence definitly contributes to the aforementioned sh*t stain that the GDF has become.

Rogue Jedi
its so funny that someone says this forum sucks, but they continue to visit.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
its so funny that someone says this forum sucks, but they continue to visit.

Not really funny. There used to be some good conversations in the GDF. What's so funny about occasionally going back there to see if anything is still of interest but not finding anything?

BobbyD
Originally posted by debbiejo
I hear PVS is gone..........He will be so missed. This thread is "Why we miss him."

laughing out loud

Why Deb? And, how are you by the way?

Lord Urizen
PVS is gone ?

big grin big grin smile big grin Happy Dance droolio

Schecter
ok, since im sitting around high on perkesat (oral surgery) and genuinely have nothing better to do, ill entertain those few who miss me contributing here.

but first to the bitter little vaginas who till this day cant stop crying and pissing and moaning about me like a bunch of battered housewives:
oh ffs you pathetic peckers never stop do you? how brave to attack a vacant screen name on the interweb. how witty to declare that someone lets a forum run their life...when in fact they tossed this shit forum in the trash like rotten moldy vegitables, yet here you are 'standing up' to the great and evil demon that is pvs. yeah, lets reflect on that irony for a moment.............ok moving along:

the truth is this forum is a joke (gdf that is, ill reserve judgement on the otf since the whole point of it seems to be to act completely pointless. maybe thats cool, **** if i know. just not my thing though.

kmc served two purposes for me:

1-MOVIES...the whole point. this is geek fanboy central, so the second a new pic of venom is released, it pops up here long before the official sites. (in fact i signed up here because of SW ep3)

2-debating. the gdf used to be a decent place to have a debate, where people on both sides were heated at times, even sparking flame wars. however trolling was not tolerated and especially not obsessive cross-thread stalking. i remember when a sock troll would be banned the second he made the account. now all a sock troll has to do is have a PM conversation with a certain authority figure and kiss their ass, and they will be conveniently overlooked. and what of opinions? you could express yourself however you felt, so long as not personally assaulting a member and killing the actual topic. now you have to think how to phrase it correctly so you dont get censored by the resident KMC-PC thug. and what about a certain other person who evokes some artificial right to step out of character, so to speak, and personally attack another member in some lengthy and utterly damning diatribe because they're the "big dog". (to paraphrase...i read it once and almost pissed myself laughing though)

so some of you need to stop patting yourselves on the back because all your obnoxious and obsessive behavior amounted to precisely nothing in my decision. its as simple as this: the gdf, and by extention kmc is a derelict forum. what keeps it afloat is the members who contribute to it (the reason i made this account: so i can continue browsing the movie forums for new material...the whole reason i signed up in 04). and thats the biggest misconception here. is that post count=contribution or meaningless interweb rank=contribution. by posting a decent topic or even a clip/picture from an up coming film that nobody has posted before, a member has contributed far more than most here who just cant stop applauding themselves. when they only exist here to satisfy their own issues, whether it be children with plastic badges on a powertrip, or some freak who apparently has no job or life at all, and spends all day trolling here, they take away from the forum, dumb it down...basically serve as a sabateur of any fun or anything remotely interesting.

so, if you're at the movies and some idiots keep disrupting it by yelling, throwing shit, etc you let the manager know. if the manager doesnt give a shit, what do you then do? run back in the theater and cry/throw your fists in the air? or simply get your money back and leave? i side with logic.

so friends: you may always contact me via PM, or if you find greener pasteurs with regards to debating, send me a link.

and idiots: you mean about as much to me as the loaf i pinched this morning. think about that as you vigorously type up your pathetic attempt to bait me into wasting my time here.

speaking of wasted time....

take care and goodbye(again)

-paul

Soleran
See you later Paul, the GDF isn't the same.

It's a hobby!
Originally posted by Schecter
ok, since im sitting around high on perkesat (oral surgery) and genuinely have nothing better to do, ill entertain those few who miss me contributing here.

but first to the bitter little vaginas who till this day cant stop crying and pissing and moaning about me like a bunch of battered housewives:
oh ffs you pathetic peckers never stop do you? how brave to attack a vacant screen name on the interweb. how witty to declare that someone lets a forum run their life...when in fact they tossed this shit forum in the trash like rotten moldy vegitables, yet here you are 'standing up' to the great and evil demon that is pvs. yeah, lets reflect on that irony for a moment.............ok moving along:

the truth is this forum is a joke (gdf that is, ill reserve judgement on the otf since the whole point of it seems to be to act completely pointless. maybe thats cool, **** if i know. just not my thing though.

kmc served two purposes for me:

1-MOVIES...the whole point. this is geek fanboy central, so the second a new pic of venom is released, it pops up here long before the official sites. (in fact i signed up here because of SW ep3)

2-debating. the gdf used to be a decent place to have a debate, where people on both sides were heated at times, even sparking flame wars. however trolling was not tolerated and especially not obsessive cross-thread stalking. i remember when a sock troll would be banned the second he made the account. now all a sock troll has to do is have a PM conversation with a certain authority figure and kiss their ass, and they will be conveniently overlooked. and what of opinions? you could express yourself however you felt, so long as not personally assaulting a member and killing the actual topic. now you have to think how to phrase it correctly so you dont get censored by the resident KMC-PC thug. and what about a certain other person who evokes some artificial right to step out of character, so to speak, and personally attack another member in some lengthy and utterly damning diatribe because they're the "big dog". (to paraphrase...i read it once and almost pissed myself laughing though)

so some of you need to stop patting yourselves on the back because all your obnoxious and obsessive behavior amounted to precisely nothing in my decision. its as simple as this: the gdf, and by extention kmc is a derelict forum. what keeps it afloat is the members who contribute to it (the reason i made this account: so i can continue browsing the movie forums for new material...the whole reason i signed up in 04). and thats the biggest misconception here. is that post count=contribution or meaningless interweb rank=contribution. by posting a decent topic or even a clip/picture from an up coming film that nobody has posted before, a member has contributed far more than most here who just cant stop applauding themselves. when they only exist here to satisfy their own issues, whether it be children with plastic badges on a powertrip, or some freak who apparently has no job or life at all, and spends all day trolling here, they take away from the forum, dumb it down...basically serve as a sabateur of any fun or anything remotely interesting.

so, if you're at the movies and some idiots keep disrupting it by yelling, throwing shit, etc you let the manager know. if the manager doesnt give a shit, what do you then do? run back in the theater and cry/throw your fists in the air? or simply get your money back and leave? i side with logic.

so friends: you may always contact me via PM, or if you find greener pasteurs with regards to debating, send me a link.

and idiots: you mean about as much to me as the loaf i pinched this morning. think about that as you vigorously type up your pathetic attempt to bait me into wasting my time here.

speaking of wasted time....

take care and goodbye(again)

-paul

laughing This guy has anger issues!

Schecter
evil villain: "ooooh look at all the socks i made for 5 years, hehehe *twists handlebar moustache* i will bring the GDF to its KNEEEEES!!! HAHAHAHA *masturbates on teddy bear* *stabs teddy bear* *applies lipstick*"

batman: "HE'S DANGEROUS!!! DO NOT RESPOND!!!! STEP AWAY!!!!"

its comin off as kinda....funny. not 'haha'

It's a hobby!
I cry a lot and am very literal

? Sorry to hear that

Schecter
do better or quit wasting my time. hurry while you have my attention because it wont last long at all.

It's a hobby!
I can only watch, because I said some stuff and I could look like a hypocrite (really I could) that's why I see what's posted, I watch all the time........

?

Schecter
"ZOMG HYPOCRITE!!!1" = fail

quick...must hurry...interest fading.....

It's a hobby!
Call me Mr. Fish

? O.K. Hello Mr. Fish

http://www.theultimatefishing.com/images/fishOnHook1.jpg

Schecter
D'OH THAT TROLL!!!!!!1

*throws computer across room in a violent rage*

is that how this is panning out in your mind?

It's a hobby!
D'OH THAT TROLL!!!!!!1

*throws computer across room in a violent rage*

is that how this is panning out in your mind?

I hope not. No, no in truth I don't. It would upset me if I really thought people took online stuff seriously and not for the diversion and fun it should be.

Schecter
Originally posted by It's a hobby!
I hope not. No, no in truth I don't. It would upset me if I really thought people took online stuff seriously and not for the diversion and fun it should be.

interesting since your goal here seems to be to disrupt the forum thus ending fun for everyone (yourself excluded, disturbingly).

btw, i hope you dont think you're annoying me by spamming the ep3 forum. its been dead for quite a while...but have a go at it if you simply must.

It's a hobby!
interesting since your goal here seems to be to disrupt the forum thus ending fun for everyone (yourself excluded, disturbingly).

A perception not shared by all (trust me on this) and anyway you either;

a) realised who you were "debating" with and understood that for the most part you could get a better and more knowledgeable discussion from a bus full of year 7 students

b) lost your temper over the obvious fact even online "Authority figures" have power over what is said. Although the difference is online they can often be a pimply 14 year old forum mod trying their hardest to appear adult and yet usually giving themselves away at every turn.

So why do you care?

btw, i hope you dont think you're annoying me by spamming the ep3 forum. its been dead for quite a while...but have a go at it if you simply must.

I had no idea you were there till I saw a post of yours in a thread. I am a big Sci Fi fan.

Schecter
the answers you seek are in my narcotics-induced longwinded post you quoted.
hint: you are a symptom, but not the cause.

FistOfThe North
So PVS left, eh.

...hm.

Even though weren't good friends at all, i mean at all, in fact we despised each other, whether it was through the constant jousts via pm or on the boards, I'll have to say that he's definitely memorable.

Thought I'd never, ever say something like this to him but ...

Godspeed PVS.

ADarksideJedi
Yes too bad he is gone coughhappycough!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.