Black Christmas remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NormaBates
I'm sorry if there already is a thread about this, but has anyone seen this movie? Was it any good. Maybe it's a stupid question since most of the horrorfans tend to dish remakes. embarrasment

vintageSW77
it was shit

MildPossession
Go and buy the original on dvd. smile

vintageSW77
alright then i will

NormaBates
And i already have the original on dvd, i really liked it, a very scary flick but just not entertaining. And there is just something else i didn't liked about the original i just hated that in such a scary flick there was a goofy bit of humor in it. And i don't think it really matched, just like in the original of TCM.

Wolfie
It was horrible.

MildPossession
Well if you didn't like the goofy humour, don't even bother with the remake...

Kram3r
Lol, I saw this at the cinemas along with Christmas Evil. Yes, it's bad.

NormaBates
Okay, I've just seen the Black Christmas remake.
First i have to say that i don't really consider it a remake and come on guys!! It isn't as baaaad as you all say!
Maybe i just liked the gore but it delivered the goods. Most people on this site just keep saying movies like Halloween are 'the best' but come on especially movies like Halloween are sooo dated now.

MildPossession
That is because films like Halloween, and Black Christmas are the best compared to this remake.

slayer
While it does by no means compare to the original It is by no means a classic but it's definately worth seeing. The fact that 3 of my 7 favourite actresses are in this movie may have helped.

Zilverz
the chix are all hot .. and there was some cool gore ... thats about it .. i dont think the movie was trying to be serious

ragesRemorse
The original is a very good movie, but i found nothing good in the remake. Just like all of the other disposable horror movies out there, it was an hour and a half of watching people die for no reason.

doomsday49
does anybody notice that last scene in the hospital when the girl was banging on the door to be let out. She had to smashed that little window on the door and turned the knob from inside. But when she got out.......there was a F*CKKKKKKIN nurse not more than like ten feet away.......folding laundry(or some sh*t)!! Did she not hear the door banging and window breaking?! AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

LaHaine
the original was art.
the new, nothing.
you are all one-sided human beings.

i want u all to die

doomsday49
Originally posted by LaHaine
the original was art.
the new, nothing.

i want u all to die

Who the Fck are you talkin to, chump?!

ladygrim
Originally posted by MildPossession
Go and buy the original on dvd. smile

Deano
the remake sucks balls.

no more to be said

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by doomsday49
does anybody notice that last scene in the hospital when the girl was banging on the door to be let out. She had to smashed that little window on the door and turned the knob from inside. But when she got out.......there was a F*CKKKKKKIN nurse not more than like ten feet away.......folding laundry(or some sh*t)!! Did she not hear the door banging and window breaking?! AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Well not only that, but the entire hospital was nearly desolate. I hate that about all horror movies that take place in a hospital. what hospital have you ever been in where there are only two people on the floor? Night is usually one of the busier times in a hospital especially holidays like christmas

NormaBates
Originally posted by LaHaine
the original was art.
the new, nothing.

i want u all to die

And believe me, we all want YOU to DIE TOO!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

bitca360
The movie is cool if you don't take it too seriously, has its funny moments (both intentional & unintentional) & a jump or two...unless you constantly compare it to the "masterpiece" original then its not a complete waste of time

And us ladies (and some guys) get Oliver Hudson to look at ;-)

On a side note near the end of the movie when the blonde takes the pole thing to break the doors window, you can clearly see a nurse for a sec just standing there at the end of the hall, LoL

doomsday49
Originally posted by bitca360

On a side note near the end of the movie when the blonde takes the pole thing to break the doors window, you can clearly see a nurse for a sec just standing there at the end of the hall, LoL

laughing You noticed that too, huh? How dumb was that?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.