OMG!!!!! Check this out!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pyratequeen
I just found out that Salma Hayek (Wild Wild west, Once upon a time in Mexico, From dusk til dawn) is going to be a villain in POTC3!!!! Any ideas on who she could be or what she'll do?

Mistypirate
Where did you get that? LOL. laughing out loud
And I will be Jack's other love interest

JacksSweet

Mistypirate
psss. Heres a secret................I heard through a grapevine that Anne Bonnie and Blakbeard will be making an appearance in the movie. But I very much doubt that neither of them will be played by Salma Hayeck

Hambah
omg salma hayek..isnt she from ugly betty?
noo idea who she would play though

PirateDiva
OMG and the funny thing was that this morning i totally was thinking about what other surprises can AWE bring us...and then i thought...it would be cool if someone big can make a guest appearence in the movie and come as a total surprise! And then i log on to hear Salma might be on it!

But how did u hear this? Where did u hear this? How much truth could there be to this rumor? I somehow doubt she'll be in it though!

willofthewisp
No, Hambah, I don't think Salma Hayek is in Ugly Betty. She's probably best known for playing the Muse in Dogma, but she's played Frida Kahlo too.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000161/

Here's a picture and filmography.

IheartPocky
she produces ugly betty or something like that.. i think she guest starred too..

Mistypirate
Yes she is the executive producer of Ugly Betty

Hambah
She played Sofia in a few episodes of Ugly Betty.

willofthewisp
Oh I forgot she produced it. You're right.

lovethemtigers
hey maybe she'll be Jack's love interest...I bet she has great chemistry with Johnny...but then again..almost anybody could have chemistry with Johnny...

Selma...hummm...she and Johnny were in Once Upon A Time In Mexico together...

willofthewisp
Ooh, I bet they were a hot couple in that one.

pirate179
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Ooh, I bet they were a hot couple in that one.

i wouldnt know cuz i have never seen it.... sad

lovethemtigers
they weren't a couple..she was in love with Antonio Banderas...Johnny was "paried" with the girl in Ghost Rider....Johnny is a really nasty nasty mean bad guy in that movie...but hey, it's Johnny and he's a great actor...and so handsome...it's kind of weird to see him in that movie and then watch him as Captain jack...such a contrast...so many actors play the same type of role over and over...but not Johnny....

IheartPocky
he was so funny in it though hehe

Pirates life fo
So Selma is the latest rumor. So far I have hear Christopher Lee, Jack Black and Selma Hayek. Who else can we throw into the mix. How about Steve Buscemi. Im sure we can find a place for him in there somewhere.

akanai
I know! I know! She will play the next one who will slap Jack's face big grin

pyratequeen
I myself have no idea who she might play. I was just looking around on google and I see Salma Hayek is going to be in PotC3. Weird huh?

pyratequeen
Just had a brilliant thoery! Maybe she'll be Jack's daughter! smile

lovethemtigers
she's too old to be jack's daughter...

JacksSweet

willofthewisp
Yeah, She can have Will or Norrington.

Mistypirate
Norrington will be a better man for her. I think.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by pyratequeen
I just found out that Salma Hayek (Wild Wild west, Once upon a time in Mexico, From dusk til dawn) is going to be a villain in POTC3!!!! Any ideas on who she could be or what she'll do?

Right...

And Michael Jackson was born white....

Scottie
http://g.jubii.dk/big/Salma-Hayek-/3499.jpg

dddddd

pirate179
roll eyes (sarcastic)

pyratequeen
Yo, chiki mina, don't be so snotty. It's just what I read so I decided to post it. Be nice. Mean people suck. miffed

Chiki Mina
Yo, pryatequeen, mean people do suck. Was worse is people trying to act like gangstas, yo.

IheartPocky
Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap!

hehe..

couldnt help it.

Chiki Mina
Hay, snap snap lol.

Besides, yo, I wasn't snapping at you, I was snapping at the rumor, homie.

Captain's Wench
Be nice ladies!

No one likes to ruffle their feathers with a rumor. So everyone get along Savvy? wink

Now about Selma, I think she would be a LOVELY spanish pirate queen. Or somthing like that big grin Not a love interest for Jack though, more of an accomplice or old friend.

pyratequeen
I totally agree captain's wench. she would be a great spaish pirate queen. And, chiki whatever, I wasn't trying to be gansta. I was just trying to say don't go and be like 'yeah right' when someone is trying to tell you somehting.

PirateDiva
Maybe Salma is gonna be the Crab Lady? lol

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Maybe Salma is gonna be the Crab Lady? lol

Who's the bloody crab lady? lol

PirateDiva
I dont even know but i keep hearing ppl talk about a crab lady that falls apart into a million crabs....i think it was like on a leaked script or something....not sure!

pirate179
very interesting...

Captain's Wench
Well I think she'd make a kick ass pirate. She has that "I'm pretty hot, but I will kick your ass." feel to her.

I love Selma haha.

PirateDiva
lol...thats true!

Captain's Wench
I think it would be a great idea to add her.

Chiki Mina
I don't believe salma will be in it. I hate rumors.

pirate179
i know that now mina, after yesterday.... smile (not meant sarcastic if its sounds that way,i meant good intentions) big grin

PirateDiva
Ya we all hate Rumors....but this one isnt Harmful...so I guess we can Run with it....if it happens, it happens, if it doesnt....no Harm Done! big grin

Chiki Mina
Ok....THink about it. Salma Hayek. First was Jack Black, now salma hayek. is not even funny anymore.

PirateDiva
LOL...I think it is!!! big grin

At least the rumor isnt...Liz is gonna fall in Love with Davy Jones and therefore he Kills Jack cause he's a threat or something!!!

I'm Ok With it....a little bit of Humor doesnt Kill anyone!! big grin

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL...I think it is!!! big grin

At least the rumor isnt...Liz is gonna fall in Love with Davy Jones and therefore he Kills Jack cause he's a threat or something!!!

I'm Ok With it....a little bit of Humor doesnt Kill anyone!! big grin

Not so sure about that.

Have you ever heard "died laughing" smile

But seriously is getting annoying big grin

Captain's Wench
It's fun to play around with characters, no ones getting their hopes up. It's just fun to play with different people. big grin

Chiki Mina
Its kind of funny on how most people have nothing else to do than add random actors in the movie lol.

Ok, I'll play along--

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEARD CHARLIZE THERON WILL PLAY GISELLE'S SISTER stick out tongue lol

Captain's Wench
no expression

Chiki Mina
Off topic a little but I read that Charlize Theoron will play Anna Nicole Smith in a bio movie of hers--

Talking about Actors and all, Charlize could play like another Liz or a wench maybe.

Keuna Reeves a soldier--perhaps?

Jack Black--Jack Sparrow's long lost cousin or half brother-I dunno lol

Captain's Wench
lol Jack Black I CANNOT see as a pirate...yeah nope.

PirateDiva
ya he's more of a mermaid!!! LOL!! *u'll only get it if u've heard the rumor of Jack Black being in POTC..lol*

Chiki Mina
Christopher Walken would not have made a good pirate. He's more like a mafia type. He could play someone like Beckette.

PirateDiva
^^ Christopher Walken is the evil dude in Sleepy Hallow right? the headless hoeseman!

Chiki Mina
^Aye big grin

PirateDiva
yes Beckett....seems good...or he could play like another Villian or something! He just has the evil look!

Chiki Mina
Have you ever seen him on saturday night live? He is so funny.

pirate179
walken creeps the hell outta me! i dont like him one bit!!!

IheartPocky
He's awesome! I love his voice.

PirateDiva
I like hIm!!! he's crazy, cool, evil, he's a very good actor....at one point he was named the man witht he evilest look around!

pirate179
well he just creeps me out! i dont even really know why but he just does...maybe i am retarted or something lol

Captain's Wench
Walken...is awesome to the max!

Him on Saturday night live = funnyness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.