girl problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
ok i like this girl shes a good friend of mine and i wan to ask her out but my other friend was i the same position when he tried asking her out and got rejected what should i do also she knows i like her

dave_kodak
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
ok i like this girl shes a good friend of mine and i wan to ask her out but my other friend was i the same position when he tried asking her out and got rejected what should i do also she knows i like her ask

The Pict
Jeez, ask her out. The worst she can do is turn you down, you're not gonna die from it.

ThePittman
Originally posted by The Pict
Jeez, ask her out. The worst she can do is turn you down, you're not gonna die from it. Unless she is so enraged that he asked her that she goes ballistic and kills him with a spoon. eek! stick out tongue

dave_kodak
Jeez, ask her out. The worst she can do is turn you down, you're not gonna die from it. thats not true.
could get shot down, go get a hooker and get HIV, then death could happen.

The Pict
Originally posted by ThePittman
Unless she is so enraged that he asked her that she goes ballistic and kills him with a spoon. eek! stick out tongue

hmm True, I didn't think of that.

Dj88
ok i like this girl shes a good friend of mine and i wan to ask her out but my other friend was i the same position when he tried asking her out and got rejected what should i do also she knows i like her

Ask her out. No big deal, she'll anwser yes or no. If it's a no, move on.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Dj88
Ask her out. No big deal, she'll anwser yes or no. If it's a no, move on. and run if she has a spoon stick out tongue

Dj88
Originally posted by ThePittman
and run if she has a spoon stick out tongue

yes, run if she has a spoon stick out tongue

JacopeX
ok i like this girl shes a good friend of mine and i wan to ask her out but my other friend was i the same position when he tried asking her out and got rejected what should i do also she knows i like her At first I thought yo uhad girl problems. Lol.

Literally.

soin2cal
unless its one stuck up woman, i would askbig grin

Jack of Light

If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one.

Anyway, I'm not sure if she'll accept. See, if she liked you back she probably would've asked you when she figured out you liked her, since there's no pressure or risk because she'd know you'd say yes.

=Tired Hiker=
Just whip it out and be like . . . . "Suck it!"

The Pict
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Just whip it out and be like . . . . "Suck it!"

It's so crazy, it just might work!

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by dave_kodak
ask

wtf is dis i fort u was gone not vat i am sad u r back just surprised lolol

General G
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
wtf is dis i fort u was gone not vat i am sad u r back just surprised lolol

blink

Itzak
Originally posted by Dj88
Ask her out. No big deal, she'll anwser yes or no. If it's a no, move on.

Exactly. sleepy

guy222

Ask

dominic/wolf
yeah my other friend got rejected 3 times over like 2 years

General G
He never got the point that she just didnt like him?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Uh...if she rejected him then what's the fuss? There's obviously no competition between you two. Grow some balls and ask her out. Okay, I just felt like saying that, I know it's not that easy. Well, there are alternatives if you can't work up the nerve to ask her to her face.

dominic/wolf
like what a note or something

Raven Guardia

hmmmm....how old are you?

spidey-dude
ok i like this girl shes a good friend of mine and i wan to ask her out but my other friend was i the same position when he tried asking her out and got rejected what should i do also she knows i like her make sure you have your credit card with you. that will solve the problem.

Slyđđering

laughing out loud

Oh, Jebus....
Buddy, just work up the courage and ask her. wink

Mišt
also she knows i like her

Then ask her already..sheesh, the longer you wait, the less time you'll be with her.

Rogue Jedi
Jeez, ask her out. The worst she can do is turn you down, you're not gonna die from it.
if she says no, move on. you have to assume that you are the fukking man, that she is lucky that you are even asking. build your confidence up, dood.
the thing is, if she says no, dont let it show if you are hurt. just shrug it off and act like it isnt that important, like there are other fish in the sea.

simonrob123
play spin the bottle with her

Kongu Dude
Ask.

Smiter
Do you work? Do you have money? Do you have a car?Got your own apartment/house/crib?

If you have those(work,Money,car,crib) then you're set. But if not then you are likely to hear no from her.

Show her something that you can offer her that your friend cannot.
Remember, women are attracted to charm and financial stability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.